Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1501
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
yo, gg jhj. I realized this game wasn't for me after today. this gonna be my last season and i'll see yall in madden. They basically made this game to be anti user on offense. This same thing happened to me against juan. dudes just letting the ball hit them in the face when they're open. I can't reprogram myself to let the cpu handle it so i just gotta move on to the next game.

fu*king bizarro world massa and jhj winning all these games.
 5 years ago '04        #1502
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 jhj26 said:
be ready at 10am est. you know who you are, you fukkins.lut

5 years ago '04        #1503
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 knives said:
yo, gg jhj. I realized this game wasn't for me after today. this gonna be my last season and i'll see yall in madden. They basically made this game to be anti user on offense. This same thing happened to me against juan. dudes just letting the ball hit them in the face when they're open. I can't reprogram myself to let the cpu handle it so i just gotta move on to the next game.

One thing I learned about this game early. You can only user catch at the right time. Their is no more amazing user catches on this game. You have to make the right football play. I think Madden will be the same way. Users like canes cant do vertical catches anymore just like you use to k!ll me with that sh*t in Madden. You have to have a mindset of a coach out there if not you lose EA changed the game with the passing offense its up to your QB skills to put the ball at the right place at the right time. Im going to k!ll yall dudes in Madden most of the cheese skills will be obsolete.

You right about something though without the cheese it gave players like JHJ and massa a level playing feild

Last edited by juanb13; 08-22-2012 at 10:29 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1504
knives 
space
space
I feel you I think they did a good job limiting certain cheeses but at the same time you're basically taking away the player having some control over the game. i can adjust if I really wanted to but I don't have the patience. if it's like this in madden then i'll make a more conservative effort. I just hate that they're taking away from user skills which I think user catching is. But i agree it is more football realistic once you take that out. BTW I think my user catching is different from canes. Mine is geared more toward reading coverages but my qb's acc is hurting me right now.
 5 years ago '07        #1505
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
they didn't take away that damn auto/insta-nano blitz yo azz be doing to stop the run And I was user picking/catching all over that azz so I made that bi*ch tap out! Who's Fukkin Next!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #1506
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
Heisman Watch

1 Keith Price
QB | SR (R) | Washington Huskies (2-0)
LAST WEEK
Won at Illinois (36-28)
15-31, 291 Yds, 2 TD, 7 Car, 21 Yds
SEASON STATS
42-66, 714 Yds, 21 Car, 71 Yds, 9 Total TD

2 Cierre Wood
HB | SR (R) | Notre Dame f!ghting Irish (3-0)
LAST WEEK
Won vs Michigan State (38-24)
19 Car, 124 Yds, 3 TD, 3 Rec, 23 Yds
SEASON STATS
47 Car, 295 Yds, 7 TD, 5 Rec, 39 Yds

3 Tre Mason
HB | JR | Auburn Tigers (3-0)
LAST WEEK
Won at Florida State (35-7)
16 Car, 122 Yds, 3 TD, 2 Rec, 58 Yds, TD
SEASON STATS
52 Car, 396 Yds, 5 TD, 4 Rec, 60 Yds, TD

4 TJ Thorpe
WR | JR | North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0)
LAST WEEK
Won at Maryland (29-26)
4 Rec, 180 Yds, 3 Total TD
SEASON STATS
15 Rec, 476 Yds, 5 Total TD

5 Corey Brown
WR | SR | Ohio State Buckeyes (1-2)
LAST WEEK
Lost vs LSU (21-39)
4 Car, 10 Yds, 2 TD, 5 Rec, 93 Yds
SEASON STATS
10 Rec, 141 Yds, 12 Car, 51 Yds, 5 Total TD
 5 years ago '04        #1507
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
they didn't take away that damn auto/insta-nano blitz yo azz be doing to stop the run And I was user picking/catching all over that azz so I made that bi*ch tap out! Who's Fukkin Next!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #1508
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
A Complete Victory
Auburn slams Ohio State 27-3.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1509
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
I have this feeling JHJ wont be posting any videos after the next advance n*gga know better. This n*gga is like 3-50 all-time against me in any video game ever
 08-22-2012, 11:42 AM         #1510
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #1511
knives 
space
space
 jhj26 said:

[pic - click to view]

Lol im not nano blitzing to stop the run. i'm just bringing my safety down to help with contain cuz you n*ggas love to pull all 5 lineman on that counter sh*t.

Jhj popping sh*t this is the first time you EVER beat me in anyting and i was only down by 1 score until the 4th when i got frustrated. youre right tho user catching is still there but this game is inconsistent with it and my qb's acc is garbage.
 5 years ago '07        #1512
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 quintan said:
That's what Ur a.ss get for u caught that pass under a minute an u had a wide open td and u run out of bounds at the 3 yard line to try to clock the time an score and I stop u 4 times in a row. My Arkansas team this year is sh*t I should've lost all my games my defennse is sh*t my qb is sh*t and rbs I don't even have words for I'll be lucky to make a bowl game.
Yeah you are right...........I aint gonna lie. You have beat my a.ss soooooo many times that I didnt wanna give yo a.ss any chance for a miracle at the end. You have a knack for that sh*t like I have never seen in my life!!! I fu*ked up a lot just trying to get out with a win instead of attacking and k!lling you.

knives said:

Yeah I think we are taking our hatred for each other out on the rest yall poor souls until The Iron Bowl.

juanb13 said:
One thing I learned about this game early. You can only user catch at the right time. Their is no more amazing user catches on this game. You have to make the right football play. I think Madden will be the same way. Users like canes cant do vertical catches anymore just like you use to k!ll me with that sh*t in Madden. You have to have a mindset of a coach out there if not you lose EA changed the game with the passing offense its up to your QB skills to put the ball at the right place at the right time. Im going to k!ll yall dudes in Madden most of the cheese skills will be obsolete.

You right about something though without the cheese it gave players like JHJ and massa a level playing feild

Yes......this is all true. Make it a real football game with no gimmicks and I will kick everybodys a.ss. How you think my son's team be in the championship every year?? Defensive Coordinator extraordinaire MassaToby!! Thats how bi*ch!!

Yeah Im feeling myself like prison masturbation. Deal with it.
 5 years ago '11        #1513
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a have to back out of the league.. I just got a new job and the hours be crazy so I can't keep up with this league right now... I'll be on the Madden though for sure since that would be the only madden league I'll be in.
 5 years ago '04        #1514
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
 27Lives said:
I'm a have to back out of the league.. I just got a new job and the hours be crazy so I can't keep up with this league right now... I'll be on the Madden though for sure since that would be the only madden league I'll be in.
jhj.. who takin his spot chief?
 5 years ago '04        #1515
space
space
hey.. i'm going out of town friday.. be back sunday.. it would be nice if we could advance sometime tomorrow so I can knock my game out..
 5 years ago '07        #1516
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
jhj.. who takin his spot chief?
I got soldiers lined up and ready; i'll take care of it... juanb is gonna tap out next
 5 years ago '04        #1517
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
I got soldiers lined up and ready; i'll take care of it... juanb is gonna tap out next
 5 years ago '04        #1518
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
dubbz are you on the game or is your boy on the game
 5 years ago '04        #1519
space
space
Knock them games out!!
 08-22-2012, 07:56 PM         #1520
DubbzJr33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
juan im on now if u ready
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy