Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
 128
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1421
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 229 229
 FeedTheBeast said:
Cool.....I got some stops to make. Then I gotta get myself straight once I get home. So it will be between 9-10pm central.
iight cool i'll be here
 5 years ago '07        #1422
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
 FeedTheBeast said:
n*gga stfu........you dont even know whats going on. I tried to play him yesterday......he couldnt do it. He tried to play me this morning.....I had to go to work. We will play tonite!! Ole a.ssuming face a.ss n*gga!!

Dont act like you didnt see me try to holla at him as soon as you advanced. How you found all my other posts but left that one out?? n*gga you transparent as hell

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #1423
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Just got home Shizz.....Dafukk Walmart only got 2 lines open for??? Fukk I swear I hate spending my money with dem bi*ches. Gimme a few minutes bruh.
 5 years ago '04        #1424
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 229 229
 FeedTheBeast said:
Just got home Shizz.....Dafukk Walmart only got 2 lines open for??? Fukk I swear I hate spending my money with dem bi*ches. Gimme a few minutes bruh.
Iight .. Let's gooo
 5 years ago '07        #1425
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
5 minutes bruh....



 5 years ago '04        #1426
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 229 229
 FeedTheBeast said:
5 minutes bruh....



Yea tell me anything

Ill just sit and wait ............................................
 5 years ago '04        #1427
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 229 229
advance that sh*t..he just beat my a.ss....

i already knew what it was .... n*ggas still get'n hit in the face with the ball... cbs batt'n down INTS
..alabamas SUPER LBS...

GRANTED HE PLAYED A GOOD GAME...it's the important sh*t that be hurt'n
 5 years ago '04        #1428
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 Shizz said:
advance that sh*t..he just beat my a.ss....

i already knew what it was .... n*ggas still get'n hit in the face with the ball... cbs batt'n down INTS
..alabamas SUPER LBS...

GRANTED HE PLAYED A GOOD GAME...it's the important sh*t that be hurt'n
n*gga how in the hell you beat my a.ss and you cant beat bama,
 5 years ago '04        #1429
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 229 229
 juanb13 said:
n*gga how in the hell you beat my a.ss and you cant beat bama,
the game took control...i mean i dunno how i go step for setp with they wr..but outta no where.. THEY GET 5 STEPSON ME..
or when my CB knocks the ball down when he's by him self wiht nothing but grass infront of him

or when 3 3rds in a row..the ball beats my wr in the side of the head..wide open but refuses to catch the ball..

if sh*t like that happends i can't win..that bull sh*t ain't happen in our game...but on it'll happen with bama AT bama


NOTE: WR was 93sp 87 Acc ..my CB 94 92 and you tell'n my dude got walked by like 3 steps...COME ON!! lol


Last edited by Shizz; 08-19-2012 at 11:37 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1430
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 229 229
YES I BE LOOK'N AT ALL YA'LL sh*t BEFORE I PLAY YOU SO I KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHO TO COVER ...sh*t bit me in the foot today
 5 years ago '07        #1431
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Shizz said:
the game took control...i mean i dunno how i go step for setp with they wr..but outta no where.. THEY GET 5 STEPSON ME..
or when my CB knocks the ball down when he's by him self wiht nothing but grass infront of him

or when 3 3rds in a row..the ball beats my wr in the side of the head..wide open but refuses to catch the ball..

if sh*t like that happends i can't win..that bull sh*t ain't happen in our game...but on it'll happen with bama AT bama
EXPOSED!!! U can blame yo a.ss whooping on JHJ for pissing me off got damn it!!!


And gtfoh......n*gga blaming the sh*t on the game?? I dominated you!! All you had was that fukkin curl route and I deaded that sh*t quick. Thats how you scored your only TD!! And the ball hit yo WR in the head one fukkin time. The rest were ducks or inaccurate bullets. I was banging your QB and you started rushing your throws plus the crowd shaking fukked him up. That's a bad combo!!

n*gga talking that bullsh*t

Dafukk Juanb you let this guy beat you???

I saw thru yo whole scheme dude. I will not elaborate anymore becuz that would give away my advantage. Just know this BWOY!!! U better get a whole new identity before you attempt to fu*k with me!!! You know I own you dude!! ROLL TIDE HOE WE IN THIS bi*ch!!!

 5 years ago '04        #1432
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 229 229
 FeedTheBeast said:
EXPOSED!!! U can blame yo a.ss whooping on JHJ for pissing me off got damn it!!!


And gtfoh......n*gga blaming the sh*t on the game?? I dominated you!! All you had was that fukkin curl route and I deaded that sh*t quick. Thats how you scored your only TD!! And the ball hit yo WR in the head one fukkin time. The rest were ducks or inaccurate bullets. I was banging your QB and you started rushing your throws plus the crowd shaking fukked him up. That's a bad combo!!

n*gga talking that bullsh*t

Dafukk Juanb you let this guy beat you???

I saw thru yo whole scheme dude. I will not elaborate anymore becuz that would give away my advantage. Just know this BWOY!!! U better get a whole new identity before you attempt to fu*k with me!!! You know I own you dude!! ROLL TIDE HOE WE IN THIS bi*ch!!!

you won.. we 2-2 life time...but don't worry it wont happen again...bring that sh*t to the frozen tundra.. i'll put money i'll dead that a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #1433
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,365 | Props total: 229 229
aYE..JHJ...
you better step ya game up...that n*gga coming for the jugular in the IRON bowl lol
 5 years ago '07        #1434
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Shizz said:
YES I BE LOOK'N AT ALL YA'LL sh*t BEFORE I PLAY YOU SO I KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHO TO COVER ...sh*t bit me in the foot today
Damn u salty as hell......take yo a.ss whooping like a man and sit yo a.ss down BWOY!!

And by the way that WR is 84 overall with 78 AWR and he is a senior!!

Your CB is 76 overall with 46 AWR and he is a true freshman!!

If it was just all about speed then Usain Bolt would be a shut down corner!! Learn football BWOY!! Yo boy is fast but he dumb as hell!! Whom Dafukk took his ACT becuz he fo damn sho didn't!!!


 5 years ago '07        #1435
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
 Shizz said:
aYE..JHJ...
you better step ya game up...that n*gga coming for the jugular in the IRON bowl lol
i'm gonna r*pe that bi*ch

fukking advancing now
 5 years ago '07        #1436
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
this is disappointing
 5 years ago '07        #1437
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
this is disappointing
 5 years ago '07        #1438
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
Close One in Columbus
Georgia invades The Horseshoe and barely wins a tough battle.



[pic - click to view]




Welcome to Week 3!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.


=============== #5 Notre Dame f!ghting Irish (2-0) ===============
Last week, Notre Dame won 41-24 against Michigan (0-2).
This week, the f!ghting Irish will host Michigan State (2-0).

=============== #17 Auburn Tigers (2-0) ===============
Last week, Auburn won 21-7 against Mississippi State (1-1).
This week, the Tigers travel to Tallahassee to face the #18 Florida State Seminoles (1-1).

=============== #15 Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) ===============
Last week, Alabama won 35-7 against Wisconsin (1-1).
This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Fayetteville to face the #2 Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0).

=============== #18 Florida State Seminoles (1-1) ===============
Last week, Florida State lost 35-10 against Arkansas (2-0).
This week, the Seminoles will host #17 Auburn (2-0).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) FS Brad Ramsour has committed to Florida State

=============== #8 Florida Gators (1-1) ===============
Last week, Florida lost 42-35 against North Carolina (2-0).
This week, the Gators will host Tennessee (1-1).

=============== #3 LSU Tigers (0-1) ===============
Last week the Tigers were idle.
This week, the Tigers travel to Columbus to face the #6 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-1).

=============== #6 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-1) ===============
Last week, Ohio State lost 17-16 against Georgia (2-0).
This week, the Buckeyes will host #3 LSU (0-1).

=============== #2 Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 35-10 against Florida State (1-1).
This week, the Razorbacks will host #15 Alabama (2-0).
In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) DT Sean Webster has committed to Arkansas

=============== #1 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) ===============
Last week, Georgia won 17-16 against Ohio State (1-1).
This week, the Bulldogs travel to Oxford to face the Ole Miss Rebels (1-0).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) HB Kevin Williams has committed to South Carolina

=============== #7 Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) ===============
Last week, Wisconsin lost 35-7 against Alabama (2-0).
This week, the Badgers travel to Norman to face the #12 Oklahoma Sooners (1-0).

=============== #13 North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0) ===============
Last week, North Carolina won 42-35 against Florida (1-1).
This week, the Tar Heels travel to College Park to face the Maryland Terrapins (1-1).
In recruiting news, the following North Carolina targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) FS Brad Ramsour has committed to Florida State

=============== #19 TCU Horned Frogs (0-1) ===============
Last week the Horned Frogs were idle.
This week, the Horned Frogs will host Baylor (1-1).
 5 years ago '07        #1439
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Quintan if you still up........I'm ready.

My schedule has been brutal so far......#3 USC, #1 Wisconsin and now #3 Arkansas!!!


Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 08-20-2012 at 01:19 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1440
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
 jhj26 said:
i'm gonna r*pe that bi*ch

fukking advancing now

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy