Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
75 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1341
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
I LOVE THIS sh*t!!!
 6 years ago '04        #1342
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
 27Lives said:
Not to bi*ch but JHJ you gotta lower the INT slider on this bi*ch.. sh*t is ridiculous.


And GG ND.

on THE INT WORKS NOW....... IT'S ABOUT TO BE A COLD SUMMER ..


BADGERS!!
 6 years ago '04        #1343
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 Shizz said:
on THE INT WORKS NOW....... IT'S ABOUT TO BE A COLD SUMMER ..


BADGERS!!
Make sure you are ready at 9am
 6 years ago '07        #1344
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,980 | Props total: 10759 10759
 6 years ago '11        #1345
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 Shizz said:
on THE INT WORKS NOW....... IT'S ABOUT TO BE A COLD SUMMER ..


BADGERS!!
:buncmonson: sh*t is unrealistic... Even CB's drop int's.. with the way it is now it's impossible that they do.
 6 years ago '07        #1346
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810
advancing tonight
 6 years ago '04        #1347
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
LSU VS WISC.... ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN..... as soon as he accepts the invite
 6 years ago '04        #1348
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
I need them face mask penalty down now
 6 years ago '04        #1349
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
shizz took me out n*gga had the best game plan but it make me wonder what the hell the sliders are on because I underthrew so many passes and yes the INTs were in effect. Once I figured out the game plan I was done. also Facemask penaltys need to come down a notch I had like five against me. Shizz played it smart and barely threw the ball to win it he eliminated mistakes.
 6 years ago '04        #1350
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
JHJ 3 restarts
 6 years ago '04        #1351
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
 juanb13 said:
JHJ 3 restarts
Yea Iowa off in thAT a.ss... YO I SWEAR IOWA IS ONE THE fu*k'N TOUGHEST TEAMS IN THE GAME EVERY SINGLE YEAR..THEY BREAK EVERY TACKLE .IT'S CRAZY..I SEE AN BIG WIN FOR THE BIG 10 IN THIS ONE...
 6 years ago '04        #1352
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 Shizz said:
Yea Iowa off in thAT a.ss... YO I SWEAR IOWA IS ONE THE fu*k'N TOUGHEST TEAMS IN THE GAME EVERY SINGLE YEAR..THEY BREAK EVERY TACKLE .IT'S CRAZY..I SEE AN BIG WIN FOR THE BIG 10 IN THIS ONE...
I thought he said no restarts
 6 years ago '04        #1353
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
 juanb13 said:
shizz took me out n*gga had the best game plan but it make me wonder what the hell the sliders are on because I underthrew so many passes and yes the INTs were in effect. Once I figured out the game plan I was done. also Facemask penaltys need to come down a notch I had like five against me. Shizz played it smart and barely threw the ball to win it he eliminated mistakes.
for real i woke up early to get a quick game in before we started so i was already in game form lol

but YO i dunno if it was You or the game..but every time you threw over 15 yard..they was float'n...NOT AIR on it but FLOAT'N...i have no choice but the pick it..thank god we can acturally catch the int's now..you might wanna sit ol boy and play the black guy or run routes you gotta put some stank on it cuz if you play ND..even if dude sucks they going to pick everything..that secondary is fu*k'n stacked


side note..LEAVE THE INT SLIDERS ALONE..i mean before we couldn't catch a soul..no we over there Jason and Freddy Kruger'n now..soul snatch'n like crazy...WE AS PLAYERS JUST GOTTA THROW BETTER PASSES IT'S POSSIBLE
 6 years ago '07        #1354
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810
 juanb13 said:
I thought he said no restarts
ok, my niccaz, you all get to restart one game of your choice per season...i used mine
my 2 year old turn that sh*t off the first time...2nd time they was beating my a.ss, which wasn't fair because i was winning that first game, etc.


on the real though, the hurry up offense is fu*ked up now; my players keep asking me for the signal, even at home...i guess its somewhat realistic...but i wasn't expecting it.


Last edited by jhj26; 08-18-2012 at 09:08 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #1355
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
 jhj26 said:
ok, my niccaz, you all get to restart one game of your choice per season...i used mine
my 2 year old turn that sh*t off the first time...2nd time they was beating my a.ss, which wasn't fair because i was winning that first game, etc.


on the real though, the hurry up offense is fu*ked up now; my players keep asking me for the signal, even at home...i guess its somewhat realistic...but i wasn't expecting it.
yea that sh*t was happening to us in my game...i dunno wtf the fools couldn't hear...but


TIME FOR THE BOOT



I SAY WE VOTE FOR ME TO BE COMMISH
 6 years ago '04        #1356
knives 
space
avatar space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 24 24
man that no huddle change sucks.
 6 years ago '07        #1357
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810
 juanb13 said:
shizz took me out n*gga had the best game plan but it make me wonder what the hell the sliders are on because I underthrew so many passes and yes the INTs were in effect. Once I figured out the game plan I was done. also Facemask penaltys need to come down a notch I had like five against me. Shizz played it smart and barely threw the ball to win it he eliminated mistakes.
just put facemask back down to 50

what yall think qb accuracy should be at? this iowa dude was throwing with unbelievable touch all the way accross the field.
 6 years ago '07        #1358
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810
pretty sure i just saw champbeezy turn the game off against south alabama
 6 years ago '07        #1359
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,980 | Props total: 10759 10759
 juanb13 said:
JHJ 3 restarts
 Shizz said:
Yea Iowa off in thAT a.ss... YO I SWEAR IOWA IS ONE THE fu*k'N TOUGHEST TEAMS IN THE GAME EVERY SINGLE YEAR..THEY BREAK EVERY TACKLE .IT'S CRAZY..I SEE AN BIG WIN FOR THE BIG 10 IN THIS ONE...
 juanb13 said:
I thought he said no restarts
 jhj26 said:
ok, my niccaz, you all get to restart one game of your choice per season...i used mine
my 2 year old turn that sh*t off the first time...2nd time they was beating my a.ss, which wasn't fair because i was winning that first game, etc.


on the real though, the hurry up offense is fu*ked up now; my players keep asking me for the signal, even at home...i guess its somewhat realistic...but i wasn't expecting it.
 Shizz said:
yea that sh*t was happening to us in my game...i dunno wtf the fools couldn't hear...but


TIME FOR THE BOOT



I SAY WE VOTE FOR ME TO BE COMMISH


When y'all gonna realize this n*gga is a problem?? bi*ch a.ss can't even follow his own rules. NO INTEGRITY AT ALL!!!! And doesn't 3 restarts=4 games played??? I could be wrong but regardless that's some bullsh*t. If I would have done that he would boot me instantly. bi*ch be consistent wit yo rules. Just becuz yo finger is on the trigger doesn't make you above the law. Random advancing, breaking his own rules.....where is the photo evidence that was required???



I vote Shizz as commish.......this dude we got now is a fukkin clown.
 6 years ago '07        #1360
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,964 | Props total: 1810 1810
juanb got that a.ss destroyed though yess!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Who are your preferred reviewers?
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Thanos Or Darkseid
136 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy