Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1341
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 230 230
I LOVE THIS sh*t!!!
 5 years ago '04        #1342
Shizz|M 
space
space
 27Lives said:
Not to bi*ch but JHJ you gotta lower the INT slider on this bi*ch.. sh*t is ridiculous.

And GG ND.

on THE INT WORKS NOW....... IT'S ABOUT TO BE A COLD SUMMER ..

BADGERS!!
 5 years ago '04        #1343
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 Shizz said:

BADGERS!!
Make sure you are ready at 9am
 5 years ago '07        #1344
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 5 years ago '11        #1345
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 Shizz said:

BADGERS!!
sh*t is unrealistic... Even CB's drop int's.. with the way it is now it's impossible that they do.
 5 years ago '07        #1346
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
advancing tonight
 5 years ago '04        #1347
Shizz|M 
space
space
LSU VS WISC.... ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN..... as soon as he accepts the invite
 5 years ago '04        #1348
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
I need them face mask penalty down now
 5 years ago '04        #1349
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
shizz took me out n*gga had the best game plan but it make me wonder what the hell the sliders are on because I underthrew so many passes and yes the INTs were in effect. Once I figured out the game plan I was done. also Facemask penaltys need to come down a notch I had like five against me. Shizz played it smart and barely threw the ball to win it he eliminated mistakes.
 5 years ago '04        #1350
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
JHJ 3 restarts
 5 years ago '04        #1351
Shizz|M 
space
space
 juanb13 said:
JHJ 3 restarts
Yea Iowa off in thAT a.ss... YO I SWEAR IOWA IS ONE THE fu*k'N TOUGHEST TEAMS IN THE GAME EVERY SINGLE YEAR..THEY BREAK EVERY TACKLE .IT'S CRAZY..I SEE AN BIG WIN FOR THE BIG 10 IN THIS ONE...
 5 years ago '04        #1352
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 Shizz said:
Yea Iowa off in thAT a.ss... YO I SWEAR IOWA IS ONE THE fu*k'N TOUGHEST TEAMS IN THE GAME EVERY SINGLE YEAR..THEY BREAK EVERY TACKLE .IT'S CRAZY..I SEE AN BIG WIN FOR THE BIG 10 IN THIS ONE...
I thought he said no restarts
 5 years ago '04        #1353
Shizz|M 
space
space
 juanb13 said:
shizz took me out n*gga had the best game plan but it make me wonder what the hell the sliders are on because I underthrew so many passes and yes the INTs were in effect. Once I figured out the game plan I was done. also Facemask penaltys need to come down a notch I had like five against me. Shizz played it smart and barely threw the ball to win it he eliminated mistakes.
for real i woke up early to get a quick game in before we started so i was already in game form lol

but YO i dunno if it was You or the game..but every time you threw over 15 yard..they was float'n...NOT AIR on it but FLOAT'N...i have no choice but the pick it..thank god we can acturally catch the int's now..you might wanna sit ol boy and play the black guy or run routes you gotta put some stank on it cuz if you play ND..even if dude sucks they going to pick everything..that secondary is fu*k'n stacked

side note..LEAVE THE INT SLIDERS ALONE..i mean before we couldn't catch a soul..no we over there Jason and Freddy Kruger'n now..soul snatch'n like crazy...WE AS PLAYERS JUST GOTTA THROW BETTER PASSES IT'S POSSIBLE
 5 years ago '07        #1354
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 juanb13 said:
ok, my niccaz, you all get to restart one game of your choice per season...i used mine
my 2 year old turn that sh*t off the first time...2nd time they was beating my a.ss, which wasn't fair because i was winning that first game, etc.

on the real though, the hurry up offense is fu*ked up now; my players keep asking me for the signal, even at home...i guess its somewhat realistic...but i wasn't expecting it.

Last edited by jhj26; 08-18-2012 at 10:08 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1355
Shizz|M 
space
space
 jhj26 said:
ok, my niccaz, you all get to restart one game of your choice per season...i used mine
my 2 year old turn that sh*t off the first time...2nd time they was beating my a.ss, which wasn't fair because i was winning that first game, etc.

on the real though, the hurry up offense is fu*ked up now; my players keep asking me for the signal, even at home...i guess its somewhat realistic...but i wasn't expecting it.
yea that sh*t was happening to us in my game...i dunno wtf the fools couldn't hear...but

TIME FOR THE BOOT

I SAY WE VOTE FOR ME TO BE COMMISH
 5 years ago '04        #1356
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
man that no huddle change sucks.
 5 years ago '07        #1357
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 juanb13 said:
just put facemask back down to 50

what yall think qb accuracy should be at? this iowa dude was throwing with unbelievable touch all the way accross the field.
 5 years ago '07        #1358
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
pretty sure i just saw champbeezy turn the game off against south alabama
 5 years ago '07        #1359
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 juanb13 said:
JHJ 3 restarts
 Shizz said:
 juanb13 said:
 jhj26 said:

Shizz said:
yea that sh*t was happening to us in my game...i dunno wtf the fools couldn't hear...but

TIME FOR THE BOOT

I SAY WE VOTE FOR ME TO BE COMMISH

When y'all gonna realize this n*gga is a problem?? bi*ch a.ss can't even follow his own rules. NO INTEGRITY AT ALL!!!! And doesn't 3 restarts=4 games played??? I could be wrong but regardless that's some bullsh*t. If I would have done that he would boot me instantly. bi*ch be consistent wit yo rules. Just becuz yo finger is on the trigger doesn't make you above the law. Random advancing, breaking his own rules.....where is the photo evidence that was required???

I vote Shizz as commish.......this dude we got now is a fukkin clown.
 5 years ago '07        #1360
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
juanb got that a.ss destroyed though yess!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy