Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
 125
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 92
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1301
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,969 | Props total: 1814 1814
set up those recruiting boards and red shirt them players....i'm ready to hit the button when you say so.
 6 years ago '07        #1302
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,969 | Props total: 1814 1814
 juanb13 said:
I cant believe you have the audacity to say something like this after everybody had their turn with you.






Either you just dont give a fu*k



Or you really have something up your sleeve
the facts are i'm better than 93% of you niccaz, and I just found a way to beat myself by getting greedy.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by jhj26; 08-17-2012 at 07:51 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #1303
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,969 | Props total: 1814 1814
fu*k it, advancing at 10:07 am est.
 6 years ago '04        #1304
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
sOoO he's the daily bull sh*t

the game freezes as i'm doing recruiting ..i've spent 10 so far.. i come back..board is cleared and i dont get that 10 hours back

not to mentions ..hours i know i spent certain players..yea.. unaffected...fu*k'N bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #1305
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,969 | Props total: 1814 1814
you mean scouting right?
 6 years ago '04        #1306
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
 jhj26 said:
you mean scouting right?
yea scouting
 6 years ago '04        #1307
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,965 | Props total: 2346 2346
U did schedules yet? I wanna beat Bama and auburn in the same season.
 6 years ago '07        #1308
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,969 | Props total: 1814 1814
Unfriendly Confines
Any team traveling to Baton Rouge has their work cut out for them.



[pic - click to view]




Welcome to Week 1!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.


=============== #15 Notre Dame f!ghting Irish (0-0) ===============
This week, the f!ghting Irish travel to Fort Worth to face the #16 TCU Horned Frogs (0-0).

=============== Auburn Tigers (0-0) ===============
This week, the Tigers will host #10 Iowa (0-0).

=============== Alabama Crimson Tide (0-0) ===============
This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Los Angeles to face the #3 USC Trojans (0-0).

=============== Florida State Seminoles (0-0) ===============
This week, the Seminoles travel to Mobile to face the #6 South Alabama Jaguars (0-0).

=============== #8 Florida Gators (0-0) ===============
This week, the Gators travel to Austin to face the #7 Texas Longhorns (0-0).

=============== #2 LSU Tigers (0-0) ===============
This week, the Tigers travel to Madison to face the #1 Wisconsin Badgers (0-0).

=============== #9 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0) ===============
This week, the Buckeyes travel to Blacksburg to face the #18 Virginia Tech Hokies (0-0).

=============== #13 Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0) ===============
This week, the Razorbacks travel to Ann Arbor to face the #4 Michigan Wolverines (0-0).

=============== #5 Georgia Bulldogs (0-0) ===============
This week, the Bulldogs travel to Manhattan to face the #17 Kansas State Wildcats (0-0).

=============== #1 Wisconsin Badgers (0-0) ===============
This week, the Badgers will host #2 LSU (0-0).

=============== North Carolina Tar Heels (0-0) ===============
This week, the Tar Heels travel to Columbia to face the #14 South Carolina Gamecocks (0-0).

=============== #16 TCU Horned Frogs (0-0) ===============
This week, the Horned Frogs will host #15 Notre Dame (0-0).


Get to fu*kin work
 6 years ago '07        #1309
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,969 | Props total: 1814 1814

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #1310
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
MANNNNNNNNN THIS BAMA BUMB ON MY SCHEDULE AGAIN ..ALRIGHT ALRIGHT..BUT THIS IS THE LAST YEAR LMAO

but serious ....lets get this sh*t GOING...

LSU LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU READY TO GO..HOPEFULLY BEFORE 4 because i have a wedding rehersal then strip club after.. so let me know what you wanna do
 6 years ago '04        #1311
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,965 | Props total: 2346 2346
Damn.. 5 user games.. Sh*t just got real!!!
 6 years ago '07        #1312
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,983 | Props total: 10777 10777
 jhj26 said:
fu*k you
Damn n*gga do you work overnight or sum sh*t??? I didnt get to redshirt no damn body!!!

On the real you can't be advancing sh*t on your fukkin schedule dude. Check in first. I don't live on no fukkin BX, I can't alwways log in and do sh*t at work. At least give n*ggas time to finish a damn shift before you go past important sh*t. You would think yo dumbass would have this down by now but you continue to sh*t on people with this random sh*t. Dafukk you gonna give a 2-3 hour window and then advance??? Gtfoh.

And I see how you gave me the top ranked CPU team on the road for my first game. But I'm gonna win bi*ch so your plan failed!!! :nasmad:
 6 years ago '04        #1313
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 jhj26 said:
Unfriendly Confines
Any team traveling to Baton Rouge has their work cut out for them.



[pic - click to view]




Welcome to Week 1!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.


=============== #15 Notre Dame f!ghting Irish (0-0) ===============
This week, the f!ghting Irish travel to Fort Worth to face the #16 TCU Horned Frogs (0-0).

=============== Auburn Tigers (0-0) ===============
This week, the Tigers will host #10 Iowa (0-0).


=============== Alabama Crimson Tide (0-0) ===============
This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Los Angeles to face the #3 USC Trojans (0-0).

=============== Florida State Seminoles (0-0) ===============
This week, the Seminoles travel to Mobile to face the #6 South Alabama Jaguars (0-0).

=============== #8 Florida Gators (0-0) ===============
This week, the Gators travel to Austin to face the #7 Texas Longhorns (0-0).

=============== #2 LSU Tigers (0-0) ===============
This week, the Tigers travel to Madison to face the #1 Wisconsin Badgers (0-0).

=============== #9 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0) ===============
This week, the Buckeyes travel to Blacksburg to face the #18 Virginia Tech Hokies (0-0).

=============== #13 Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0) ===============
This week, the Razorbacks travel to Ann Arbor to face the #4 Michigan Wolverines (0-0).

=============== #5 Georgia Bulldogs (0-0) ===============
This week, the Bulldogs travel to Manhattan to face the #17 Kansas State Wildcats (0-0).

=============== #1 Wisconsin Badgers (0-0) ===============
This week, the Badgers will host #2 LSU (0-0).

=============== North Carolina Tar Heels (0-0) ===============
This week, the Tar Heels travel to Columbia to face the #14 South Carolina Gamecocks (0-0).

=============== #16 TCU Horned Frogs (0-0) ===============
This week, the Horned Frogs will host #15 Notre Dame (0-0).


Get to fu*kin work
Everybody wants to beat JHJ and he goes and put Iowa on the Schedule Oh I better have more than 5 fu*king home games this year you really sh*ttted on me last year making every hard game a away game
 6 years ago '04        #1314
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 Shizz said:
MANNNNNNNNN THIS BAMA BUMB ON MY SCHEDULE AGAIN ..ALRIGHT ALRIGHT..BUT THIS IS THE LAST YEAR LMAO

but serious ....lets get this sh*t GOING...

LSU LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU READY TO GO..HOPEFULLY BEFORE 4 because i have a wedding rehersal then strip club after.. so let me know what you wanna do
Looks like I cant beat your a.ss today I dont get off of work until 4:30pmest So it looks like not today. Im off all day tomorrow so pick a time tomorrow we can meet up.



I Swear i thought I said I wanted to play TCU, ND, and OHIO State and JHJ gives me Wisc



edit: This n*gga JHJ is the damn Devil he game me 3 home games he did give me ohio state, and ND so I cant be that mad at him but I have 8 fu*king user games

Wisconsin (shizz)
Ohio State(knives)
UNC(The motherfu*ker who post one in every 10 pages)
Auburn bi*ch a.ss(holding grudges a.ss n*gga)
Florida( the champ who has an easy a.ss schedule)
BAMA(the ghost whisperer)
ND(The rookie)
Arkansas(The veteran)



How in the fu*k am I suppose to win all these games

I aint talking bad bout the commissioner no more this n*gga treating me like a peasant


Last edited by juanb13; 08-17-2012 at 10:08 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #1315
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Who the fu*k is ND? I'm off all day today, but may go out tonight so hit me up.
 6 years ago '04        #1316
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
 juanb13 said:
Looks like I cant beat your a.ss today I dont get off of work until 4:30pmest So it looks like not today. Im off all day tomorrow so pick a time tomorrow we can meet up.



I Swear i thought I said I wanted to play TCU, ND, and OHIO State and JHJ gives me Wisc



edit: This n*gga JHJ is the damn Devil he game me 3 home games he did give me ohio state, and ND so I cant be that mad at him but I have 8 fu*king user games

Wisconsin (shizz)
Ohio State(knives)
UNC(The motherfu*ker who post one in every 10 pages)
Auburn bi*ch a.ss(holding grudges a.ss n*gga)
Florida( the champ who has an easy a.ss schedule)
BAMA(the ghost whisperer)
ND(The rookie)
Arkansas(The veteran)



How in the fu*k am I suppose to win all these games

I aint talking bad bout the commissioner no more this n*gga treating me like a peasant


well damn he clearly don't like LSU..but thats cool sh*t..might as well do that to each team each season lmao

but we can get down tomorrow AM like 9 10 est ..
 6 years ago '11        #1317
mosdope 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,735 | Props total: 1602 1602
 27Lives said:
Who the fu*k is ND? I'm off all day today, but may go out tonight so hit me up.
I'm ND....we can play anytime today
 6 years ago '11        #1318
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Going to play my first user game on NCAA since two years ago I expect some rust.
 08-17-2012, 11:08 AM         #1319
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I missed the first part of recruiting but I aInt complaining tho my my recruiting found two 3 star gems who went all the way up to 79 ovrl
 6 years ago '11        #1320
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 Sole Rocka23 said:
I missed the first part of recruiting but I aInt complaining tho my my recruiting found two 3 star gems who went all the way up to 79 ovrl
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
76 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
207 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
104 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy