Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #781
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 jhj26 said:
yea, i like the challenge also; just wanted to make sure yall was having fun getting that a.ss whipped too.

I'm actually gonna start my off-season dynasty using those more difficult sliders
JHJ now I officially know how you feel losing to everybody and the CPU. Now it's like fu*k it I'm going to ruin someone else's chances and be care free with the play calling because I have nothing to lose
 5 years ago '06        #782
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
I gotta go on autopilot for a few days new ps3 on the way disk won't read
 5 years ago '07        #783
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1351 1351
 juanb13 said:
JHJ now I officially know how you feel losing to everybody and the CPU. Now it's like fu*k it I'm going to ruin someone else's chances and be care free with the play calling because I have nothing to lose

that's right, time to start experimenting...using plays and taking risks that you wouldn't normally try.

niccaz know i don't usually run the option, but i damn sure used the hell out of it against neworleansboy

Last edited by jhj26; 07-30-2012 at 10:40 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #784
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
Lost by an Eyelash
The Utes defeat #5 USC in a historic upset for Utah.

[pic - click to view]

please welcome our newest member: KingofNewark1

5 years ago '11        #785
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Don't push it down... I like it when the CPU is hard to beat.. Keeps me mentally in the game.. MSU caught me slipping though (Hangover Sunday)

Last edited by 27Lives; 07-30-2012 at 11:08 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #786
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Keep it on heisman!!! Comp needs to be challenging.

When advance? I got my first bye week. Guess my dawgs get an extra week to refocus. n*ggas started getting to complacent and took an L. I'm gonna demolish Kentucky!! And then got a tough one w Florida.
yea wtf ya'll n*ggas be talk'n bout...
i be OWN'N the CPU games WIT THE SAME 3 PLAYS ON D...i dunno wtf ya'll running but ya'll need to step ya'll game up..
 5 years ago '11        #787
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Shizz said:
i be OWN'N the CPU games WIT THE SAME 3 PLAYS ON D...i dunno wtf ya'll running but ya'll need to step ya'll game up..
I wonder how you gonna beat a user with 3 plays
 5 years ago '04        #788
Shizz|M 
space
space
 27Lives said:
I wonder how you gonna beat a user with 3 plays
ask Alabama

remember this football 3 plays can look 12 different ways..just know..IM COMING FOR THAT BIG TEN..
 5 years ago '04        #789
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 Shizz said:
I was singing that same tune til' South Carolina came knockin'... Your turn will come at some point. The comp. gonna seem super human.
 5 years ago '11        #790
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Shizz said:
ask Alabama

remember this football 3 plays can look 12 different ways..just know..IM COMING FOR THAT BIG TEN..
 5 years ago '04        #791
Shizz|M 
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
I was singing that same tune til' South Carolina came knockin'... Your turn will come at some point. The comp. gonna seem super human.
Illinons was 5-0 and i see why..first couples play they was get'n me..but out side of DB glitches i shut that sh*t down by the 2nd...and the 2nd string came in and bi*ches let them fools score.

i'm bout to start doing what i used to do last year...if i'm up 14...2nd string comes in..gotta get my young'ns ready for next year

BUT i believe that Michigan state game is My TRAP game tho..i hope i can pull out the win
 5 years ago '04        #792
Shizz|M 
space
space
 27Lives said:
lookyou just keep winning games..so it don't look as bad so i can jump to #2 ...

come on be a team player lol
 5 years ago '04        #793
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 Shizz said:
Illinons was 5-0 and i see why..first couples play they was get'n me..but out side of DB glitches i shut that sh*t down by the 2nd...and the 2nd string came in and bi*ches let them fools score.

i'm bout to start doing what i used to do last year...if i'm up 14...2nd string comes in..gotta get my young'ns ready for next year

BUT i believe that Michigan state game is My TRAP game tho..i hope i can pull out the win
I had a feeling when I picked up the controller South Carolina had something for me...

then they first possession.. RB (not even the starter) bust a 80 yard run breaking about 4-5 tackles..
 5 years ago '11        #794
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Shizz said:
lookyou just keep winning games..so it don't look as bad so i can jump to #2 ...

come on be a team player lol
Getting a lil c*cky there.. this won't end well
 5 years ago '04        #795
Shizz|M 
space
space
 27Lives said:
Getting a lil c*cky there.. this won't end well
na i'm confident..i been work'n to damn hard to lose this time..i been in the lab cook'n sh*t up ..i'm bout to drop this bomb on the world lmao
 5 years ago '04        #796
Shizz|M 
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
I had a feeling when I picked up the controller South Carolina had something for me...

then they first possession.. RB (not even the starter) bust a 80 yard run breaking about 4-5 tackles..
thats how sh*t be tho...we call those TRAP games..last year it was alot more then 1..
 5 years ago '04        #797
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
I've labbed only twice in this annoying game. My offense is alright need to work on my D. Trying to apply madden strats ain't really working.

I don't mind the difficulty I just think the new RTG thing is retarded. It makes usering awkward as fu*k. I manually strafe and my defender doesn't jump for balls when i'm in position. Thats why I lost to MSU. If they kept the Usering from last year with the difficulty this year it'd be a dope game. The bugs and glitches don't help either.

I'll knock out my game tonight.
 5 years ago '04        #798
Shizz|M 
space
space
 knives said:
I've labbed only twice in this annoying game. My offense is alright need to work on my D. Trying to apply madden strats ain't really working.

I don't mind the difficulty I just think the new RTG thing is retarded. It makes usering awkward as fu*k. I manually strafe and my defender doesn't jump for balls when i'm in position. Thats why I lost to MSU. If they kept the Usering from last year with the difficulty this year it'd be a dope game. The bugs and glitches don't help either.

I'll knock out my game tonight.
yea the lack of a usable strafe and triangle is really hurt'n the game..but i hope the patch address that. because if really have to see any more my WR get hit with the ball imma FLIP.. i just found it odd how strong they made the lesser teams..and how weak the bigger teams are..but hey it make sh*t interesting
 5 years ago '07        #799
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
if a real baller was controlling alabammer, you would have got that a.ss massacred...(shotz fired in two directions)
 5 years ago '07        #800
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
...and, I'm glad juanb has to let the bitter taste of defeat simmer...soak...marinate....fester....and eat away at him for at least an ENTIRE WEEK...he should also be off his game when he finally returns; therefore, he can get more a.ss whippings...the cpu should hold it down for him though...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy