Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
Gimmie my Nitty lions
PSU - Lholla
 6 years ago '04        #62
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 27Lives said:
Word? I'm not a big fan of NCAA football. I don't follow it so idk sh*t about the teams. I just like playing the games.


ahh HELL NAHHH

you gotta make vets first on the list when numbers come in to play .... i dont' want to be in the outside 12 cuz ya'll took on some rookies!!
 6 years ago '07        #63
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
Team Selection----------PSN/SEN ID

Auburn Tigers------------ jhj26
Penn State -------- Lholla
Florida Gators-----------FLA24SKiLLZ
LSU Tigers-------------- juanb13
Georgia bi*ches----------hotbyoungturk
Arkansas Razorbacks----neworleansboy
Alabama Crimson Tide---massatoby
Michigan State Spartans----***sigh***carden2
North Carolina Tar heels--------Dubbz33
Texas Christian--------NY_BRONX
Ohio St. Buckeyes---------knivez83
Texas Longhorns---------Canes0221
Wisconsin Badgers-------UnFadeAbleTj3
Florida State Seminoles-------ChampBeezy24
 6 years ago '04        #64
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
only 12 users can play?
 6 years ago '04        #65
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 HotBYoungTurk said:
only 12 users can play?
yea unless they changed it..it's always been 12..it would be nice if they would give us the ability to increase tho maybe 16 at the most or 20 with 2 commish
 6 years ago '05        #66
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
if it's only 12 you can knock me out.
 6 years ago '04        #67
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
 Shizz said:
yea unless they changed it..it's always been 12..it would be nice if they would give us the ability to increase tho maybe 16 at the most or 20 with 2 commish
i think its retarded if they don't up it to atleast 32.. i mean they allow that many users for Madden..

I know there is a lot more involved with recruiting and all, but an increase from 12 shouldn't be all that hard to configure in the online world.
 6 years ago '04        #68
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 HotBYoungTurk said:
i think its retarded if they don't up it to atleast 32.. i mean they allow that many users for Madden..

I know there is a lot more involved with recruiting and all, but an increase from 12 shouldn't be all that hard to configure in the online world.
yea it'll just come down to the users playing the games but 16-20 would be great..would make it more competitive
4 or 5 users in each of the big conferences would have this sh*t going crazy
 6 years ago '07        #69
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #70
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336

[video - click to view]




ohhhh sh*t!!! at the presentation in this beyyatch!!!


Last edited by jhj26; 05-11-2012 at 11:53 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #71
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 Shizz said:

ahh HELL NAHHH

you gotta make vets first on the list when numbers come in to play .... i dont' want to be in the outside 12 cuz ya'll took on some rookies!!
I owned basically all the NCAA games.. I follow this sh*t during the bowl games only because I don't have a team where I live so I don't follow it during the season.

I'm no rookie.. step back...
 6 years ago '11        #72
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
I got my sh*t pre-order for 50 bucks on Amazon... good deal I guess if anyone wanna jump on it. Plus you get Amazon exclusive Nike Pro Combat downloadable premium uniforms for Army, University of Georgia, Oklahoma State, Oregon and Michigan State.

I got mine for about $50 to get it release date. Not bad.. And they don't charge you until the game releases I believe.
 6 years ago '04        #73
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
That include shipping too?if so ima have to jump on that
 6 years ago '11        #74
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 HotBYoungTurk said:
That include shipping too?if so ima have to jump on that
Yeah the game is 44.99 plus tax $4 and .99 cents to get it release date. Total comes to $50.

And they don't charge you until the game releases.
 6 years ago '04        #75
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
 27Lives said:
Yeah the game is 44.99 plus tax $4 and .99 cents to get it release date. Total comes to $50.

And they don't charge you until the game releases.
preciate the heads up..

now i need to decide whether or not paying the few extra dollars are worth getting it at midnight..

but with them downloadable jerseys.. think I'll go the Amazon route.. thanx!!

*edit* I just ordered.. they didn't charge me tax though.. came up to 45.98


Last edited by HotBYoungTurk; 05-12-2012 at 05:30 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #76
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 HotBYoungTurk said:
preciate the heads up..

now i need to decide whether or not paying the few extra dollars are worth getting it at midnight..

but with them downloadable jerseys.. think I'll go the Amazon route.. thanx!!

*edit* I just ordered.. they didn't charge me tax though.. came up to 45.98
Nice!
 6 years ago '04        #77
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 27Lives said:
I owned basically all the NCAA games.. I follow this sh*t during the bowl games only because I don't have a team where I live so I don't follow it during the season.

I'm no rookie.. step back...
no you a rookie to playing with US..this will be my 3rd season on the BX NCAA 13 Dynasty..
i HOPE this won't be ya first NCAA i'm just say'n Vets should have some type of love when coming back..and not on the tail end of the 12 since i checked the thread to late..

So you not a rookie to the Game ....GOOD

but

You a rookie to us.......STEP UP



OH......I WANT BAMA WEEK 2.. I GOT SOME UN FINISHED BUSINESS WITH THAT COWARD

 6 years ago '04        #78
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 HotBYoungTurk said:
preciate the heads up..

now i need to decide whether or not paying the few extra dollars are worth getting it at midnight..

but with them downloadable jerseys.. think I'll go the Amazon route.. thanx!!

*edit* I just ordered.. they didn't charge me tax though.. came up to 45.98
i dunno if i can wait them extra days for it to come in the mail.. 12 am at walmart prolly the look for me..60 bucks ain't going k!ll me..plus i take that Tuesday and Wednesday off just get right lol
 6 years ago '04        #79
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
 Shizz said:
i dunno if i can wait them extra days for it to come in the mail.. 12 am at walmart prolly the look for me..60 bucks ain't going k!ll me..plus i take that Tuesday and Wednesday off just get right lol
you'll get it the same day.. just not at midnight..

and I gotta have them Jawga Jersey's..

Cuz they coming out when we play them f*ggots down in Jacksonville at "The World's Largest Outdoor c*cktail Party"


[pic - click to view]



and we gonna go w/ the BLACKOUT against them chumps in Auburn.


Last edited by HotBYoungTurk; 05-13-2012 at 09:53 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #80
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 HotBYoungTurk said:
you'll get it the same day.. just not at midnight..

and I gotta have them Jawga Jersey's..

Cuz they coming out when we play them f*ggots down in Jacksonville at "The World's Largest Outdoor c*cktail Party"


[pic - click to view]



and we gonna go w/ the BLACKOUT against them chumps in Auburn.

i don't even need to get it the extra jersey..i only play with some team..and them n*ggas aint' change'n they sh*t.......EVER!!!!!....fu*k'N PSU...smh
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 92
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy