Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support is..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
232 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
143 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #621
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,017 | Props total: 10850 10850
Qunitan R U Arkansas??? Get at me so we can knock this out tonite!! Yaboi still at work but I will be ready anytime after 930pm CST!!
 6 years ago '04        #622
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yo WTF?? I dont usually call people out but it wasnt my fault. We had a time set for last night but knives had to work late and cancelled. I thought we was on for tonite becuz he said anytime before 11pm was cool. Now he changed the time out of the blue while Im at work.

And @juanb13 ask champbeezy what happened that first game. We tried to connect and play that game at least 7-8 times with no success. That wasnt our fault. So I have made every attempt to play my games. First game was a glitch error and we couldnt play. Second game yaboi switched up times on me without notice.
You know Im on yo a.ss for the other times and sh*t you never be knocking out games but you get a pass on this sh*t because most of the sh*t wasn't your fault for a change Its cool this sh*t is the warm-up for Madden but I would like to have a consistent group to keep this sh*t going.
 6 years ago '04        #623
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,970 | Props total: 2356 2356
 6 years ago '04        #624
knives 
space
avatar space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 24 24
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yo WTF?? I dont usually call people out but it wasnt my fault. We had a time set for last night but knives had to work late and cancelled. I thought we was on for tonite becuz he said anytime before 11pm was cool. Now he changed the time out of the blue while Im at work.

And @juanb13 ask champbeezy what happened that first game. We tried to connect and play that game at least 7-8 times with no success. That wasnt our fault. So I have made every attempt to play my games. First game was a glitch error and we couldnt play. Second game yaboi switched up times on me without notice.

Didn't you fall asleep with a beer in ya hand when you said you could rock that first night when jhj advanced? talmbout I didn't think you was gonna be on so i fell out.

and the only reason why I told jhj to advance now was cuz you never responded to my private msg about a time today. I have sh*t to do tonight rather than give you an L.


Last edited by knives; 07-25-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #625
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,827 | Props total: 195 195
why cant i run the ball but bum as wake forest be running my n*ggas over with conservative on both strip n big hits???
 6 years ago '04        #626
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,970 | Props total: 2356 2356
^^
I can't run for sh*t either bruh..
 6 years ago '06        #627
quintan 
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 FeedTheBeast said:
Qunitan R U Arkansas??? Get at me so we can knock this out tonite!! Yaboi still at work but I will be ready anytime after 930pm CST!!
if u can be on about that time we can run tonight i got to get up for 3am to go to work so let me know
 6 years ago '06        #628
quintan 
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 HotBYoungTurk said:
^^
I can't run for sh*t either bruh..
i can... but i have been playing some suspect teams
 6 years ago '07        #629
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,017 | Props total: 10850 10850
 knives said:
Didn't you fall asleep with a beer in ya hand when you said you could rock that first night when jhj advanced? talmbout I didn't think you was gonna be on so i fell out.

and the only reason why I told jhj to advance now was cuz you never responded to my private msg about a time today. I have sh*t to do tonight rather than give you an L.
Hell fukkin no I didnt pass out. I went to sleep so I could get up for work. That's a joke between me and Juanb about the beer. I got at you to play and you responded like 2 hours later. That was the first night.

Second night you cancelled and said you could play all day the next day which is today. And that you wouldn't be on around midnite. So I thought you would be available until that time or close to it. I come in here and u talmbout 8??? You never said sh*t about 8!! On top of that I said that I had to get up early today which should let you know I had to work so how could I play during the day??

Bottom line I never cancelled or didn't show up......that was you bruh. Charge it to miscommunication.
 6 years ago '07        #630
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,017 | Props total: 10850 10850
 quintan said:
if u can be on about that time we can run tonight i got to get up for 3am to go to work so let me know
True that......I'm down wit it.
 6 years ago '05        #631
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 8907 8907
 HotBYoungTurk said:
^^
I can't run for sh*t either bruh..
yeah same here GT was on some hulk sh*t I probably broke two decent runs off
 6 years ago '04        #632
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,970 | Props total: 2356 2356
 6 years ago '07        #633
jhj26 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,988 | Props total: 1849 1849
i guess i'll lower the slider difficulty AGAIN for "you people"
 6 years ago '07        #634
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,017 | Props total: 10850 10850
Ready to advance
 6 years ago '07        #635
jhj26 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,988 | Props total: 1849 1849
Alabama keeps it close, but still comes up short against Arkansas.
 6 years ago '07        #636
jhj26 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,988 | Props total: 1849 1849
Wake Forest
(1-1) 0 7 0 0 7

#17 Florida State
(0-2)ChampBeezy24 0 7 7 7 21

 6 years ago '04        #637
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
Once again Canes let me know a good time
 6 years ago '07        #638
jhj26 54 heat pts54 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,988 | Props total: 1849 1849
Door Slammed
Florida is reduced to shreds in a 59-35 loss to Tennessee.



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #639
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,970 | Props total: 2356 2356
 6 years ago '07        #640
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,017 | Props total: 10850 10850
 jhj26 said:
Alabama keeps it close, but still comes up short against Arkansas.
I was beating his a.ss!!! The difference in the game was I threw 2 picks and he threw none!!! Despite the fact that I had way more pass breakups. I dropped at least 3 picks. My DBs can cover good but somehow we got hands made of stone.

It was a road loss to the #3 ranked team that I should have won.....we ain't dead yet!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
I will marry this woman for real.
106 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
100 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
57 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
48 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
113 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
9 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy