Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #421
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,827 | Props total: 195 195
 FeedTheBeast said:
Yo champ beezy get at me and let me know a good time. I can play anytime after 9pm tonite.
930 good famo
 6 years ago '07        #422
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,992 | Props total: 10782 10782
 kpdawg2006 said:
930 good famo
True that lets make it bout 1015 bruh......gotta unwind a bit once I get home. If that's too late let me know. I will checking the thread all day!!!
 6 years ago '04        #423
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,965 | Props total: 2346 2346
Oregon is gay as f*ck..

they like the Colts of the NFL w/ Peyton Manning.. nothing but no huddle and qb sneaking.. sh*t was irritating..

and they got my boy Murray throwing up bullsh*t on the long ball.. had men wide open and he floating balls for INT's..

o well.. 1-0.. I did pretty good considering I've only played this game one time.
 6 years ago '04        #424
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
 FeedTheBeast said:
True that lets make it bout 1015 bruh......gotta unwind a bit once I get home. If that's too late let me know. I will checking the thread all day!!!
Here we go with this bullsh*t then you going to say I fell asleep with a beer in your hand when its time to play huh??? Champ go ahead and take this Chump out fu*k Bama





[pic - click to view]







































Just Kidding but for real tho knock that fu*king game out
 6 years ago '04        #425
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,965 | Props total: 2346 2346
we on week 2 already?

if so Texas (canes).. We need to play tonight.. or early tomorrow.. I'm going out of town tomorrow evening.. won't be back til Sunday..


Last edited by HotBYoungTurk; 07-18-2012 at 04:38 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #426
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
 HotBYoungTurk said:
we on week 2 already?

if so Texas (canes).. We need to play tonight.. or early tomorrow.. I'm going out of town tomorrow evening.. won't be back til Sunday..
Nope We are still in the first week.
 6 years ago '06        #427
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,827 | Props total: 195 195
no im in week 2
 6 years ago '04        #428
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,965 | Props total: 2346 2346
why my screen automatically come up on week 2 then? sorry 4 the questions.. i don't really play NCAA that much.

I'm thinking once I played my game, it automatically advanced.. cuz as soon as I finished, it said changes have been made by the commissioner. and when it restarted, it said week 2.
 6 years ago '06        #429
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,827 | Props total: 195 195
yea fu*kin wva gets a lucky onside kick with 39 seconds left geno smith has all day hail mary
 6 years ago '06        #430
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,827 | Props total: 195 195
really dont know why i didnt get to play bama
 6 years ago '04        #431
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
OH HELLL NAwww

no disrespect to FLA..but that GAME RIGHT THERE.......I COUNTED 8 TIMES....8 fu*kING TIMES ON THE LAST DRIVE..TRIANGLE WAS NON EXISTENT

THE BALL IS HITTING PLAYERS IN THE CHEST...THEY KEEP RUNNING
THE BALL IS HITTING PLAYERS IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD... THEY KEEP RUNNING
THE BALL IS HITTING THEM IN THERE HANDS....HE CATCHES IT...THROWS IT OUT HIS HANDS AND THE BALL JUMPS TO THE CB AS IF HE KNOCKED IT DOWN

THROW THAT sh*t OUT..I AM SO fu*k'N PISSED RIGHT NOW

IT'LL BE COOL IF THEY JUST DROP'D THE BALL ..BUT THAT sh*t RIGHT THERE WAS WAY OVER THE fu*k'N TOP ..NOT TO MENTION HAVE'N IT ON SLOW JUST MAKE THE GAME PLAY FEEL LIKE IT'S LAGG'N

CRAZY sh*t IS..OUTTA THE 8+ ATTEMPTS TO NOT TRYING THE CATCH THE BALL..IT ONLY RECORED 4 fu*k'N DROPS.

YO..fu*k THIS GAME .. WE ARE NOT PLEASE WITH THIS COMPLETE DISRESPECT OF THE GAME..AND US AT WISCONSIN MOVE THAT THE NCAA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT


::THROWS REMOTE::


Last edited by Shizz; 07-18-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #432
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
JHJ advanced the week and didn't tell n*ggas.
 6 years ago '04        #433
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
WTF we in week 3 that fast.. didn't even get a chance to finish recruiting..
 6 years ago '04        #434
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,965 | Props total: 2346 2346
yooo.. jhj.. u advanced again..

I took a L to Texas and I ain't even play them..

what the hell going on? sh*t on week 3 now!
 07-18-2012, 06:00 PM         #435
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shizz said:
OH HELLL NAwww

no disrespect to FLA..but that GAME RIGHT THERE.......I COUNTED 8 TIMES....8 fu*kING TIMES ON THE LAST DRIVE..TRIANGLE WAS NON EXISTENT

THE BALL IS HITTING PLAYERS IN THE CHEST...THEY KEEP RUNNING
THE BALL IS HITTING PLAYERS IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD... THEY KEEP RUNNING
THE BALL IS HITTING THEM IN THERE HANDS....HE CATCHES IT...THROWS IT OUT HIS HANDS AND THE BALL JUMPS TO THE CB AS IF HE KNOCKED IT DOWN

THROW THAT sh*t OUT..I AM SO fu*k'N PISSED RIGHT NOW

IT'LL BE COOL IF THEY JUST DROP'D THE BALL ..BUT THAT sh*t RIGHT THERE WAS WAY OVER THE fu*k'N TOP ..NOT TO MENTION HAVE'N IT ON SLOW JUST MAKE THE GAME PLAY FEEL LIKE IT'S LAGG'N

CRAZY sh*t IS..OUTTA THE 8+ ATTEMPTS TO NOT TRYING THE CATCH THE BALL..IT ONLY RECORED 4 fu*k'N DROPS.

YO..fu*k THIS GAME .. WE ARE NOT PLEASE WITH THIS COMPLETE DISRESPECT OF THE GAME..AND US AT WISCONSIN MOVE THAT THE NCAA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT


::THROWS REMOTE::

That was happening to me my 1st gm vs the tar heels, I throw the ball and hit my player right in the chest or head and they b wide open

Gg though


Last edited by Sole Rocka23; 07-18-2012 at 06:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #436
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
 HotBYoungTurk said:
yooo.. jhj.. u advanced again..

I took a L to Texas and I ain't even play them..

what the hell going on? sh*t on week 3 now!
Wtf JHJ you got your kids on the fu*king game.
 6 years ago '06        #437
quintan 
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
Mine say week 2
 6 years ago '04        #438
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
 Sole Rocka23 said:
That was happening to me my 1st gm vs the tar heels, I throw the ball and hit my player right in the chest or head and they b wide open

Gg though
yea hell of a game..i gotta get used to that SLOW game play...i been play'n like 4 games a day on normal..sh*t threw my blind timing way the hell off

but that Triangle sh*t has to be fixed
 6 years ago '07        #439
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,972 | Props total: 1817 1817


wtf! i'm at work, but i'm checking on this sh*t right now
 6 years ago '07        #440
jhj26 53 heat pts53 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,972 | Props total: 1817 1817
does it say i'm logged on?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy