Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #281
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
Im sure the OS rosters will be more fiya; however, they are at only 60+ completed
 5 years ago '07        #282
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
We will be using :

or

NCAA Football 13: Quality Named Rosters Should Be Available Soon
Jul
1:01p

by Jason Kirk

If you're reading this, you're probably the sort of sports fan who waits to start up a NCAA Football dynasty until somebody's gone and given all the players names correlating with individuals who happen to suit up for actual college football teams. You probably are, because I have no idea why you're reading this otherwise.

There are some named rosters already out there for the XBox 360 and PlayStation 3, but I can't comment on any of them, as I'm waiting on Operation Sports to finish up their free (though donations are welcome) rosters, which will also include other crowd-sourced edits like added players, slightly altered ratings, and so forth. I've used theirs before, and they've been mighty nice.
fu*k juanb13
They've got threads going for both the 360 and the PS3, and it looks like they'll be done soon. The best part is Notre Dame fans chiming in to make sure Not Tommy Rees' ball-carrying skills go down. Once they're done, expect those linked posts to be edited with info on how to download.
Its crazy how they randomly choose which freshman to include in the game. BAMA should be loaded with young studs but they only put in a few. Where the fukk is TJ YELDON?? This n*gga was the #2 RB in the nation last year!!! If these n*ggas are any good they will add him pronto.
 5 years ago '04        #283
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 jhj26 said:
I guess I'm putting juanb 1st on my fukkin schedule...
Week 4 bi*ch Im ready to knock that a.ss out early bi*ch imma hit spin moves on you like this
[pic - click to view]

jhj26 said:
We will be using :

or

NCAA Football 13: Quality Named Rosters Should Be Available Soon
Jul
1:01p

by Jason Kirk

If you're reading this, you're probably the sort of sports fan who waits to start up a NCAA Football dynasty until somebody's gone and given all the players names correlating with individuals who happen to suit up for actual college football teams. You probably are, because I have no idea why you're reading this otherwise.

There are some named rosters already out there for the XBox 360 and PlayStation 3, but I can't comment on any of them, as I'm waiting on Operation Sports to finish up their free (though donations are welcome) rosters, which will also include other crowd-sourced edits like added players, slightly altered ratings, and so forth. I've used theirs before, and they've been mighty nice.
fu*k juanb13
They've got threads going for both the 360 and the PS3, and it looks like they'll be done soon. The best part is Notre Dame fans chiming in to make sure Not Tommy Rees' ball-carrying skills go down. Once they're done, expect those linked posts to be edited with info on how to download.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #284
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
its up to yall if yall want to play with just names, or more accurate rosters
 5 years ago '07        #285
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
i expect a full vote on whether to wait for more accurate rosters, sliders, and difficulty settings on my desk by 3am est...i will check back then.
 5 years ago '04        #286
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
its up to yall if yall want to play with just names, or more accurate rosters
Doesn't matter It gives me a chance to get better and I move to Pennsylvania in two weeks.

Secondly my receivers is dropping too many balls out there my slot receiver is having those brick hands. Also my QB is not making accurate throws other than that I love the speed threshold and everything else.

Last edited by juanb13; 07-12-2012 at 12:56 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #287
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 Shizz said:
i really hope UnFadeAbleTj3 doesn't play...i really want Wisconsin right now..

wonder if he'll play for them lol
 Shizz said:
damn we do for my other leagues..ahh well..going to be a rough rode for PSU

Still going to WIN the Chip....and none of you can do ANYTHING ABOUT IT
I see why you want to switch teams

[pic - click to view]

You didnt want to be a.ssociated huh? You sick sommmabi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #288
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 FeedTheBeast said:
Its crazy how they randomly choose which freshman to include in the game. BAMA should be loaded with young studs but they only put in a few. Where the fukk is TJ YELDON?? This n*gga was the #2 RB in the nation last year!!! If these n*ggas are any good they will add him pronto.
a lot of the freshman they include are often talked about on that particular board.. someone will mention a name, and say "hey they were #2 ranked coming out" and the group making the roster just might add them.... it all depends..

in regards to my vote.. might as well wait on the "official" roster. everyone pretty much uses their rosters as the gold standard.

Seems like some of those participating are busy anyway.. I know I'm going out of town the next two weekends.. and got hella tests next week.. juan moving.. 27lives don't have his system yet.. etc etc.
 5 years ago '07        #289
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 juanb13 said:
Doesn't matter It gives me a chance to get better and I move to Pennsylvania in two weeks.

Secondly my receivers is dropping too many balls out there my slot receiver is having those brick hands. Also my QB is not making accurate throws other than that I love the speed threshold and everything else.
you need to change your offensive adjustment for catching to "conservative"
 5 years ago '04        #290
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 juanb13 said:
I see why you want to switch teams

[pic - click to view]

You didnt want to be a.ssociated huh? You sick sommmabi*ch
we ain't touch'n no lil boys over here!!
 5 years ago '04        #291
Shizz|M 
space
space
 jhj26 said:
i expect a full vote on whether to wait for more accurate rosters, sliders, and difficulty settings on my desk by 3am est...i will check back then.
i vote WAIT!!
 5 years ago '07        #292
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 Shizz said:
we ain't touch'n no lil boys over here!!
i cant believe you still selected that corrupt a.ss school
 5 years ago '07        #293
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
We all know that all hell is gonna break loose when madden gets released; my goal is to keep this league going along-side the madden league...all users will have no longer than 5 days to knock out their game for that week.
 5 years ago '04        #294
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 307 307
mine as well wait
 5 years ago '04        #295
Shizz|M 
space
space
 jhj26 said:
i cant believe you still selected that corrupt a.ss school
yea...that was impulse buy...

how did he touch them little boys...smh
 5 years ago '04        #296
Shizz|M 
space
space
 jhj26 said:
We all know that all hell is gonna break loose when madden gets released; my goal is to keep this league going along-side the madden league...all users will have no longer than 5 days to knock out their game for that week.
5 ..HELLL NAWW...MOFO'S BETTER MAN THE fu*k UP...make that sh*t 2 before madden 3 after madden..you kno when you play..if any problems are un expected..then we just hold off
 5 years ago '07        #297
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Reuben Foster flips from 'Bama to Auburn
As if the Alabama-Auburn rivalry didn't need anymore drama. Things really got interesting on the recruiting side of such a great rivalry when top high school linebacker prospect Reuben Foster (Auburn, Ala.

Suck it bi*ch!!!!

yall bi*chez took t.j. yeldon; we take the future hall of fame linebacker!!!!

Last edited by jhj26; 07-12-2012 at 09:27 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #298
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,707 | Props total: 6951 6951
Man those sliders be pissing me off WR dropping easy a.ss passes sh*t was infuriating had to up that sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #299
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
I vote wait
 5 years ago '07        #300
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
so i guess yall want default Heisman sliders with minor tweaks to penalties
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy