Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
 245
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 233
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-03-2013, 09:45 PM         #2681
silentdirt12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude phantom finna join. That dude gone be a challenge
 5 years ago '04        #2682
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 silentdirt12 said:
JHJ should move you in a conference with better ranked teams. True tho. I was to easy on my recruitin'. JuanB wore my a.ss out
 5 years ago '07        #2683
jhj26 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,993 | Props total: 1864 1864
 silentdirt12 said:
JHJ should move you in a conference with better ranked teams. True tho. I was to easy on my recruitin'. JuanB wore my a.ss out
i will; he joined late, so now he playing cup-cakes
 01-05-2013, 12:21 AM         #2684
silentdirt12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
i will; he joined late, so now he playing cup-cakes
he better recruit up. or its gonna be a long season next year .
 5 years ago '07        #2685
jhj26 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,993 | Props total: 1864 1864
Welcome to Week 9!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Rutgers Scarlet Knights (1-4) ===============
Last week the Scarlet Knights were idle.
This week, the Scarlet Knights will host Connecticut (1-4).
In recruiting news, the following Rutgers targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) DT Nathan Roberts has committed to Penn State
- (****) RT Richard Harmon has committed to Rutgers
- (***) HB Eric Griffin has committed to Rutgers
- (***) MLB Ryan Holloway has committed to Rutgers

=============== #2 LSU Tigers (7-0) ===============
Last week, LSU won 58-14 against Oregon (3-4).
This week, the Tigers travel to South Bend to face the Notre Dame f!ghting Irish (4-4).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LT Beau Jones has committed to Baylor
- (*****) DT James Billings has committed to LSU
- (****) C Chad Walters has committed to Auburn
- (*****) DT Joshua Washington has committed to LSU
- (*****) WR Courtney Scott has committed to LSU
- (*****) FS Jacob Hawkins has committed to LSU
- (****) RT Josh Butler has committed to LSU
- (*****) WR Andrew Culver has committed to LSU
- (***) FS Paul Clayton has committed to LSU


=============== #18 Virginia Tech Hokies (6-0) ===============
Last week, Virginia Tech won 35-32 against North Carolina (4-2).
This week, the Hokies will host Wake Forest (1-5).
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) ROLB Dustin Gold has committed to Stanford
- (****) HB James McDonald has committed to Virginia Tech
- (*****) WR Mike Bennett has committed to Virginia Tech
- (****) FS Chris McClellan has committed to Virginia Tech
- (****) CB Alan Evans has committed to Virginia Tech
- (****) WR Curtis Cook has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #24 Auburn Tigers (3-3) ===============
Last week, Auburn won 24-20 against Army (4-3).
This week, the Tigers travel to College Station to face the Texas A&M Aggies (3-5).
In recruiting news, the following Auburn targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) FS Rashaud Cook has committed to Auburn
- (****) C Chad Walters has committed to Auburn
- (***) WR Adam Matthews has committed to Auburn
- (***) LG Brandon Harris has committed to Auburn

=============== #1 Georgia Bulldogs (7-0) ===============
Last week the Bulldogs were idle.
This week, the Bulldogs will host #19 Texas (4-3).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Kenny Dailey has committed to Georgia
- (***) C Ed Burke has committed to Georgia
- (*****) WR Brad Coley has committed to Georgia
- (****) CB Kevin Seward has committed to Georgia
- (****) CB Mitchell James has committed to Georgia
- (*****) QB Courtney Dowdell has committed to Georgia
- (****) MLB Matt Moore has committed to Georgia
- (**) FB Ryan Morgan has committed to Georgia
- (***) LG Brent Holden has committed to Georgia
- (****) CB Michael Jackson has committed to Georgia
- (****) LG Bobby Jones has committed to Georgia
- (*****) DT Harry Barron has committed to Georgia
- (****) LOLB Jermaine Lyles has committed to Georgia
- (****) RT Donte Cunningham has committed to Georgia
- (****) CB Garrett Mayo has committed to Georgia


=============== Miami Hurricanes (4-2) ===============
Last week the Hurricanes were idle.
This week, the Hurricanes will host Florida State (3-3).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) WR Phil McDuffie has committed to Miami
- (***) LT Drew Collier has committed to Miami
- (***) K Dwayne Macklin has committed to Miami
- (***) C Ken Wilson has committed to Miami
- (****) CB Travis McKinney has committed to Mississippi State
- (****) FS George Cooper has committed to Wisconsin
- (***) CB Drew Brown has committed to Miami
 5 years ago '04        #2686
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 jhj26 said:
Welcome to Week 9!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Rutgers Scarlet Knights (1-4) ===============
Last week the Scarlet Knights were idle.
This week, the Scarlet Knights will host Connecticut (1-4).
In recruiting news, the following Rutgers targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) DT Nathan Roberts has committed to Penn State
- (****) RT Richard Harmon has committed to Rutgers
- (***) HB Eric Griffin has committed to Rutgers
- (***) MLB Ryan Holloway has committed to Rutgers

=============== #2 LSU Tigers (7-0) ===============
Last week, LSU won 58-14 against Oregon (3-4).
This week, the Tigers travel to South Bend to face the Notre Dame f!ghting Irish (4-4).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LT Beau Jones has committed to Baylor
- (*****) DT James Billings has committed to LSU
- (****) C Chad Walters has committed to Auburn
- (*****) DT Joshua Washington has committed to LSU
- (*****) WR Courtney Scott has committed to LSU
- (*****) FS Jacob Hawkins has committed to LSU
- (****) RT Josh Butler has committed to LSU
- (*****) WR Andrew Culver has committed to LSU
- (***) FS Paul Clayton has committed to LSU


=============== #18 Virginia Tech Hokies (6-0) ===============
Last week, Virginia Tech won 35-32 against North Carolina (4-2).
This week, the Hokies will host Wake Forest (1-5).
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) ROLB Dustin Gold has committed to Stanford
- (****) HB James McDonald has committed to Virginia Tech
- (*****) WR Mike Bennett has committed to Virginia Tech
- (****) FS Chris McClellan has committed to Virginia Tech
- (****) CB Alan Evans has committed to Virginia Tech
- (****) WR Curtis Cook has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #24 Auburn Tigers (3-3) ===============
Last week, Auburn won 24-20 against Army (4-3).
This week, the Tigers travel to College Station to face the Texas A&M Aggies (3-5).
In recruiting news, the following Auburn targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) FS Rashaud Cook has committed to Auburn
- (****) C Chad Walters has committed to Auburn
- (***) WR Adam Matthews has committed to Auburn
- (***) LG Brandon Harris has committed to Auburn

=============== #1 Georgia Bulldogs (7-0) ===============
Last week the Bulldogs were idle.
This week, the Bulldogs will host #19 Texas (4-3).
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) CB Kenny Dailey has committed to Georgia
- (***) C Ed Burke has committed to Georgia
- (*****) WR Brad Coley has committed to Georgia
- (****) CB Kevin Seward has committed to Georgia
- (****) CB Mitchell James has committed to Georgia
- (*****) QB Courtney Dowdell has committed to Georgia
- (****) MLB Matt Moore has committed to Georgia
- (**) FB Ryan Morgan has committed to Georgia
- (***) LG Brent Holden has committed to Georgia
- (****) CB Michael Jackson has committed to Georgia
- (****) LG Bobby Jones has committed to Georgia
- (*****) DT Harry Barron has committed to Georgia
- (****) LOLB Jermaine Lyles has committed to Georgia
- (****) RT Donte Cunningham has committed to Georgia
- (****) CB Garrett Mayo has committed to Georgia


=============== Miami Hurricanes (4-2) ===============
Last week the Hurricanes were idle.
This week, the Hurricanes will host Florida State (3-3).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) WR Phil McDuffie has committed to Miami
- (***) LT Drew Collier has committed to Miami
- (***) K Dwayne Macklin has committed to Miami
- (***) C Ken Wilson has committed to Miami
- (****) CB Travis McKinney has committed to Mississippi State
- (****) FS George Cooper has committed to Wisconsin
- (***) CB Drew Brown has committed to Miami
Thats it Georgia Has to get blown out again to understand that he will always be second best
 5 years ago '04        #2687
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
I had to leave playing this game in order to play a madden game can I get a restart or leave it to the sim gods?
 01-11-2013, 01:05 AM         #2688
silentdirt12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juanb13 said:
Thats it Georgia Has to get blown out again to understand that he will always be second best
im waitin for it
 5 years ago '07        #2689
jhj26 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,993 | Props total: 1864 1864
 juanb13 said:
I had to leave playing this game in order to play a madden game can I get a restart or leave it to the sim gods?
Welcome to Week 10! Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to write your own stories.

Miami (4-3) vs #15 Missouri (7-0)
Last week, the Hurricanes lost 31-7 vs. Florida State (4-3)
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets announced their decisions:
DT Pat Burke Miami
K Dwayne Macklin Miami
WR Phil McDuffie Miami
T Drew Collier Miami
CB Drew Brown Miami
OLB Mike Clancy Miami
OLB Will Ewing Miami
C Ken Wilson Miami

UL Monroe (1-5) vs FIU (4-3)
Last week, the Warhawks had a bye week
In recruiting news, the following UL Monroe targets announced their decisions:
FS Chris Duncan ULM
TE James Smith ULM
TE Joseph Davis ULM
DE Andrew McKenzie ULM
T Steve Adams ULM
FS Ray Watson ULM
G Mike Skinner ULM
MLB Mike Hines ULM

Rutgers (1-5) at Cincinnati (4-2)
Last week, the Scarlet Knights lost 45-14 vs. Connecticut (2-4)
In recruiting news, the following Rutgers targets announced their decisions:
T Richard Harmon RU
MLB Ryan Holloway RU
HB Eric Griffin RU

#1 Georgia (8-0) vs #6 Florida (5-2)
Last week, the Bulldogs won 64-23 vs. Texas (4-4)
In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets announced their decisions:
QB Courtney Dowdell UGA
DT Harry Barron UGA
WR Brad Coley UGA
ATH Russ Ball UGA
MLB Matt Moore UGA
CB Michael Jackson UGA
OLB Jermaine Lyles UGA
CB Kenny Dailey UGA
CB Kevin Seward UGA
ATH Garrett Mayo UGA
ATH Mitchell James UGA
G Bobby Jones UGA
T Donte Cunningham UGA
C Ed Burke UGA
G Brent Holden UGA
FB Ryan Morgan UGA

#21 Auburn (4-3) vs #10 LSU (7-1)
Last week, the Tigers won 24-22 at Texas A&M (3-6)
In recruiting news, the following Auburn targets announced their decisions:
FS Rashaud Cook Aub
DT Pat Burke Miami
C Chad Walters Aub
WR Adam Matthews Aub
G Brandon Harris Aub

#10 LSU (7-1) at #21 Auburn (4-3)
Last week, the Tigers lost 38-31 at Notre Dame (5-4)
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets announced their decisions:
ATH Thomas Bolen CU
DT Joshua Washington LSU
FS Jacob Hawkins LSU
DT James Billings LSU
WR Courtney Scott LSU
WR Andrew Culver LSU
T Josh Butler LSU
C Chris Payne ND
ATH Paul Clayton LSU

#12 Virginia Tech (7-0) at #11 Wisconsin (4-3)
Last week, the Hokies won 31-14 vs. Wake Forest (1-6)
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets announced their decisions:
WR Mike Bennett VT
MLB Scott Cobb VT
HB James McDonald VT
CB Alan Evans VT
WR Jason Wright VT
FS Chris McClellan VT
ATH Curtis Cook VT
 01-11-2013, 07:24 PM         #2690
silentdirt12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the sim gods trifflin
 5 years ago '07        #2691
jhj26 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,993 | Props total: 1864 1864
 silentdirt12 said:
the sim gods trifflin

[pic - click to view]

 01-11-2013, 08:37 PM         #2692
silentdirt12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:

[pic - click to view]



I think something wrong with EA tho . the WR glitches to the line . took 10 sec or them to line up then they freeze in their routes. i had to run the whole game.
 5 years ago '04        #2693
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
Wow the only way I lose in this game period.
 5 years ago '04        #2694
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
See you Sunday bi*ch.
 5 years ago '07        #2695
jhj26 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,993 | Props total: 1864 1864
 01-14-2013, 11:48 AM         #2696
silentdirt12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who won?
 5 years ago '04        #2697
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
Waiting on him to give me a time I never see GayHGay online
 5 years ago '04        #2698
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
9pm tomorrow I'll buss that a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #2699
jhj26 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,993 | Props total: 1864 1864
 5 years ago '04        #2700
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
Game starting now Calling blowout
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy