Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
 166
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
25 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2441
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
LSU Coach J.Burns Steps up to podium

LSU Offensive will be using a three QB System because of their Dynamic Offensive this year.

EACH QB will Run A specific part of the offensive which will make the offensive more deadly

10 E. Rooney QB 6-0 197 JR OVR 93 Long Branch, NJ 90 speed 92 throwing Power 88 Accuracy
Will run Shotgun Formations

15 J. Randall QB 6-1 182 SR(R) OVR 88 Fairview Shores, FL Speed 86 Throw Power 83 Throw Accuracy 88
Will run the I-formations

17 S. Rivers QB 6-7 212 SR(R) 88OVR Hamilton, AL Throw Power 86 Throw Accuracy 94

Will run the singleback formations

Everyone in the SEC will be on high Alert because LSU have Weapons to get the ball to

WR Markus White 85 OVR Speed 95 Route Running 93 Acceleration 95

2 A. Johnson WR 6-2 181 JR(R) OVR 90 Rayville, LA Speed 88 Acceleration 98

86 P. Hale WR 6-1 183 SO OVR 84 Boaz, AL Speed 91 Acceleration 94

21 P. Turner WR 5-11 189 SR(R) OVR 82 Breaux Bridge, LA Speed 97 Acceleration 97

83 J. Nugent WR 6-0 189 FR(R) OVR 82 Nashville, AR Speed 94

Running Backs Nothing but speedsters

30 J. Jackson HB 5-8 178 JR OVR 90 Delaware, OH Speed 98 Acceleration 99 Agility 95 Elusiveness 99 Spin Move 94 Juke Move 94

36 O. Berry HB 6-1 222 SO(R) OVR 87 Springhill, LA Speed 95 Acceleration 93 Elusiveness 91

43 J. Palmer HB 6-1 231 FR(R) 83 Lincoln Park, MI Speed 93 Acceleration 94


Defense Is stacked I suggest you not pass on this LSU team this year or suffer the consequences

13 D. Thomas CB 6-0 171 SR OVR 95 Waggaman, LA Speed 92 Acceleration 93 Pursuit 99 Play Recognition 94 Man Coverage 97 Zone Coverage 99 He shuts Down onhalf of the field by himself. Not to be out done his teammate Collins

32 J. Collins CB 6-1 186 SR(R) OVR 94 Hernando, MS Speed 92 Agility 92 Acceleration 95
Jumping 91 Awareness 95 Pursuit 99 Play Recognition 93 Man Coverage 99 Zone Coverage 99

He also Shuts Down 1/2 of the field by himself on a regular basis. Guarding the slot receivers will be Kelly whose speed is unmatched

22 K. Kelly CB 6-2 177 JR OVR 89 Buhl, ID Speed 97 Acceleration 95 Man Coverage 93 Zone Coverage 95

48 T. Hardy CB 5-11 187 OVR SO 85 Waipio, HI Speed 97 Acceleration 91 Zone Coverage 92

38 C. Scott CB 5-10 183 OVR SO 84 Santa Fe, TX Speed 93 Acceleration 91 Man Coverage 93 Zone Coverage 91

23 A. Brooks FS 6-0 178 JR OVR 87 Duluth, GA Speed 95 Agility 92 Acceleration 92 Man Coverage 95 Zone Coverage 91

A reporter asked Coach Burns if they will run the table to the national championship the Coach answered "who is going to stop me CPU controlled Florida Chump a.ss Badgers South Alabama with their Backwards mentality Georiga who barley beat a washup Auburn Squad The only team I see trouble with is the Damn Ohio State team with his talent but he can be outcoached last time LSU and Ohio State Met Lsu took the victory 45-24.

What About the Dline or the Linebackers will they compete on a High level like last year a reporter asked.

94 D. Hunter RE 6-5 249 JR(R) OVR 92 Winnfield, LA
59 J. Rasco LE 6-3 265 SR(R) OVR 91 Winnsboro, LA
90 A. Johnson DT 6-3 321 SR(R) OVR 92 Gray, LA
97 B. McLaughlin DT 6-1 310 SO(R) OVR 89 Fountain Inn, SC
95 Q. Thomas DT 6-3 291 SR(R) OVR 88 San Angelo, TX
37 K. Alexander LOLB 6-2 208 JR(R) OVR 92 Marrero, LA my hometown
51 M. Sanders LOLB 6-0 190 SO(R) OVR 85 Odessa, TX
35 L. Phillips MLB 6-2 207 JR(R) OVR 90 Reserve, LA
54 T. Burrell MLB 6-1 224 SO(R) OVR 90 Ran Palos Verdes, CA

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #2442
jhj26 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,998 | Props total: 1870 1870
 juanb13 said:
LSU Coach J.Burns Steps up to podium

LSU Offensive will be using a three QB System because of their Dynamic Offensive this year.

EACH QB will Run A specific part of the offensive which will make the offensive more deadly

10 E. Rooney QB 6-0 197 JR OVR 93 Long Branch, NJ 90 speed 92 throwing Power 88 Accuracy
Will run Shotgun Formations

15 J. Randall QB 6-1 182 SR(R) OVR 88 Fairview Shores, FL Speed 86 Throw Power 83 Throw Accuracy 88
Will run the I-formations

17 S. Rivers QB 6-7 212 SR(R) 88OVR Hamilton, AL Throw Power 86 Throw Accuracy 94

Will run the singleback formations

Everyone in the SEC will be on high Alert because LSU have Weapons to get the ball to

WR Markus White 85 OVR Speed 95 Route Running 93 Acceleration 95

2 A. Johnson WR 6-2 181 JR(R) OVR 90 Rayville, LA Speed 88 Acceleration 98

86 P. Hale WR 6-1 183 SO OVR 84 Boaz, AL Speed 91 Acceleration 94

21 P. Turner WR 5-11 189 SR(R) OVR 82 Breaux Bridge, LA Speed 97 Acceleration 97

83 J. Nugent WR 6-0 189 FR(R) OVR 82 Nashville, AR Speed 94

Running Backs Nothing but speedsters

30 J. Jackson HB 5-8 178 JR OVR 90 Delaware, OH Speed 98 Acceleration 99 Agility 95 Elusiveness 99 Spin Move 94 Juke Move 94

36 O. Berry HB 6-1 222 SO(R) OVR 87 Springhill, LA Speed 95 Acceleration 93 Elusiveness 91

43 J. Palmer HB 6-1 231 FR(R) 83 Lincoln Park, MI Speed 93 Acceleration 94


Defense Is stacked I suggest you not pass on this LSU team this year or suffer the consequences

13 D. Thomas CB 6-0 171 SR OVR 95 Waggaman, LA Speed 92 Acceleration 93 Pursuit 99 Play Recognition 94 Man Coverage 97 Zone Coverage 99 He shuts Down onhalf of the field by himself. Not to be out done his teammate Collins

32 J. Collins CB 6-1 186 SR(R) OVR 94 Hernando, MS Speed 92 Agility 92 Acceleration 95
Jumping 91 Awareness 95 Pursuit 99 Play Recognition 93 Man Coverage 99 Zone Coverage 99

He also Shuts Down 1/2 of the field by himself on a regular basis. Guarding the slot receivers will be Kelly whose speed is unmatched

22 K. Kelly CB 6-2 177 JR OVR 89 Buhl, ID Speed 97 Acceleration 95 Man Coverage 93 Zone Coverage 95

48 T. Hardy CB 5-11 187 OVR SO 85 Waipio, HI Speed 97 Acceleration 91 Zone Coverage 92

38 C. Scott CB 5-10 183 OVR SO 84 Santa Fe, TX Speed 93 Acceleration 91 Man Coverage 93 Zone Coverage 91

23 A. Brooks FS 6-0 178 JR OVR 87 Duluth, GA Speed 95 Agility 92 Acceleration 92 Man Coverage 95 Zone Coverage 91

A reporter asked Coach Burns if they will run the table to the national championship the Coach answered "who is going to stop me CPU controlled Florida Chump a.ss Badgers South Alabama with their Backwards mentality Georiga who barley beat a washup Auburn Squad The only team I see trouble with is the Damn Ohio State team with his talent but he can be outcoached last time LSU and Ohio State Met Lsu took the victory 45-24.

What About the Dline or the Linebackers will they compete on a High level like last year a reporter asked.

94 D. Hunter RE 6-5 249 JR(R) OVR 92 Winnfield, LA
59 J. Rasco LE 6-3 265 SR(R) OVR 91 Winnsboro, LA
90 A. Johnson DT 6-3 321 SR(R) OVR 92 Gray, LA
97 B. McLaughlin DT 6-1 310 SO(R) OVR 89 Fountain Inn, SC
95 Q. Thomas DT 6-3 291 SR(R) OVR 88 San Angelo, TX
37 K. Alexander LOLB 6-2 208 JR(R) OVR 92 Marrero, LA my hometown
51 M. Sanders LOLB 6-0 190 SO(R) OVR 85 Odessa, TX
35 L. Phillips MLB 6-2 207 JR(R) OVR 90 Reserve, LA
54 T. Burrell MLB 6-1 224 SO(R) OVR 90 Ran Palos Verdes, CA

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 10-22-2012, 01:02 PM         #2443
silentdirt12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juanb13 said:
LSU Coach J.Burns Steps up to podium

LSU Offensive will be using a three QB System because of their Dynamic Offensive this year.

EACH QB will Run A specific part of the offensive which will make the offensive more deadly

10 E. Rooney QB 6-0 197 JR OVR 93 Long Branch, NJ 90 speed 92 throwing Power 88 Accuracy
Will run Shotgun Formations

15 J. Randall QB 6-1 182 SR(R) OVR 88 Fairview Shores, FL Speed 86 Throw Power 83 Throw Accuracy 88
Will run the I-formations

17 S. Rivers QB 6-7 212 SR(R) 88OVR Hamilton, AL Throw Power 86 Throw Accuracy 94

Will run the singleback formations

Everyone in the SEC will be on high Alert because LSU have Weapons to get the ball to

WR Markus White 85 OVR Speed 95 Route Running 93 Acceleration 95

2 A. Johnson WR 6-2 181 JR(R) OVR 90 Rayville, LA Speed 88 Acceleration 98

86 P. Hale WR 6-1 183 SO OVR 84 Boaz, AL Speed 91 Acceleration 94

21 P. Turner WR 5-11 189 SR(R) OVR 82 Breaux Bridge, LA Speed 97 Acceleration 97

83 J. Nugent WR 6-0 189 FR(R) OVR 82 Nashville, AR Speed 94

Running Backs Nothing but speedsters

30 J. Jackson HB 5-8 178 JR OVR 90 Delaware, OH Speed 98 Acceleration 99 Agility 95 Elusiveness 99 Spin Move 94 Juke Move 94

36 O. Berry HB 6-1 222 SO(R) OVR 87 Springhill, LA Speed 95 Acceleration 93 Elusiveness 91

43 J. Palmer HB 6-1 231 FR(R) 83 Lincoln Park, MI Speed 93 Acceleration 94


Defense Is stacked I suggest you not pass on this LSU team this year or suffer the consequences

13 D. Thomas CB 6-0 171 SR OVR 95 Waggaman, LA Speed 92 Acceleration 93 Pursuit 99 Play Recognition 94 Man Coverage 97 Zone Coverage 99 He shuts Down onhalf of the field by himself. Not to be out done his teammate Collins

32 J. Collins CB 6-1 186 SR(R) OVR 94 Hernando, MS Speed 92 Agility 92 Acceleration 95
Jumping 91 Awareness 95 Pursuit 99 Play Recognition 93 Man Coverage 99 Zone Coverage 99

He also Shuts Down 1/2 of the field by himself on a regular basis. Guarding the slot receivers will be Kelly whose speed is unmatched

22 K. Kelly CB 6-2 177 JR OVR 89 Buhl, ID Speed 97 Acceleration 95 Man Coverage 93 Zone Coverage 95

48 T. Hardy CB 5-11 187 OVR SO 85 Waipio, HI Speed 97 Acceleration 91 Zone Coverage 92

38 C. Scott CB 5-10 183 OVR SO 84 Santa Fe, TX Speed 93 Acceleration 91 Man Coverage 93 Zone Coverage 91

23 A. Brooks FS 6-0 178 JR OVR 87 Duluth, GA Speed 95 Agility 92 Acceleration 92 Man Coverage 95 Zone Coverage 91

A reporter asked Coach Burns if they will run the table to the national championship the Coach answered "who is going to stop me CPU controlled Florida Chump a.ss Badgers South Alabama with their Backwards mentality Georiga who barley beat a washup Auburn Squad The only team I see trouble with is the Damn Ohio State team with his talent but he can be outcoached last time LSU and Ohio State Met Lsu took the victory 45-24.

What About the Dline or the Linebackers will they compete on a High level like last year a reporter asked.

94 D. Hunter RE 6-5 249 JR(R) OVR 92 Winnfield, LA
59 J. Rasco LE 6-3 265 SR(R) OVR 91 Winnsboro, LA
90 A. Johnson DT 6-3 321 SR(R) OVR 92 Gray, LA
97 B. McLaughlin DT 6-1 310 SO(R) OVR 89 Fountain Inn, SC
95 Q. Thomas DT 6-3 291 SR(R) OVR 88 San Angelo, TX
37 K. Alexander LOLB 6-2 208 JR(R) OVR 92 Marrero, LA my hometown
51 M. Sanders LOLB 6-0 190 SO(R) OVR 85 Odessa, TX
35 L. Phillips MLB 6-2 207 JR(R) OVR 90 Reserve, LA
54 T. Burrell MLB 6-1 224 SO(R) OVR 90 Ran Palos Verdes, CA

[pic - click to view]

AND NOT A SINGLE DAMN WAS GIVIN THAT DAY
 6 years ago '04        #2444
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 jhj26 said:

[pic - click to view]

 silentdirt12 said:
AND NOT A SINGLE DAMN WAS GIVIN THAT DAY
You both will will lose by more than 21 y'all are peasants to a King
 6 years ago '04        #2445
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
Oh and Shizz I better see everyone have more than 4 user games.
 10-22-2012, 01:29 PM         #2446
silentdirt12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juanb13 said:
You both will will lose by more than 21 y'all are peasants to a King

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #2447
knives 
space
avatar space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 24 24
madden has changed my whole philosophy on playing ncaa even though its a different game I'll be gunning for that ship this year i know now what I must do.


JhJ I need that runback

Juan I need to give you back that work

Shiz you already know I'll see you for that big ten chip


Georgia lets get it hopefully ea don't bullsh*t us like last time.



Ya'll gon learn today.
 6 years ago '04        #2448
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 knives said:
madden has changed my whole philosophy on playing ncaa even though its a different game I'll be gunning for that ship this year i know now what I must do.


JhJ I need that runback

Juan I need to give you back that work

Shiz you already know I'll see you for that big ten chip


Georgia lets get it hopefully ea don't bullsh*t us like last time.



Ya'll gon learn today.
Thats the attitude I love to hear
 6 years ago '04        #2449
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
oh ooOoO OOOOOOOh the sh*t talk'n has begun...

you know what just for that..i'm redoing the schedules
 6 years ago '04        #2450
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
Wtf waiting on FSU AND JHJ...COME ON MAN...GIMMIE THE GREEN LIGHT
 6 years ago '04        #2451
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,391 | Props total: 263 263
fu*k it.....WEEK 1 LETS GO!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #2452
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 Shizz said:
fu*k it.....WEEK 1 LETS GO!!!!!!!
You only game yourself three user games Knivez will take that a.ss out though Knivez give me a time this debate is getting boring.

edit: Just realized I had the same amount of user games
 6 years ago '07        #2453
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,024 | Props total: 10868 10868
This sh*t has turned gay since I left......Dafukk y'all doing?? Baking cookies together??!!!
 6 years ago '04        #2454
knives 
space
avatar space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 24 24
 juanb13 said:
You only game yourself three user games Knivez will take that a.ss out though Knivez give me a time this debate is getting boring.

edit: Just realized I had the same amount of user games
i gotta play bercy in that other madden league in few. tomrrow night might be tough because of work. Wednesday night would be my only free night at this point. i can do the am tho.
 6 years ago '04        #2455
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 knives said:
i gotta play bercy in that other madden league in few. tomrrow night might be tough because of work. Wednesday night would be my only free night at this point. i can do the am tho.
Wednesday night then
 6 years ago '04        #2456
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 FeedTheBeast said:
This sh*t has turned gay since I left......Dafukk y'all doing?? Baking cookies together??!!!
Shut yo I never win a Game a.ss Up You Got Alabama looking like they selling girl scout cookies n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #2457
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$14,024 | Props total: 10868 10868
 juanb13 said:
Shut yo I never win a Game a.ss Up You Got Alabama looking like they selling girl scout cookies n*gga
Not my fault. I left some talent on that team!!!

I had good seasons.....I just could never beat you or Quintan. And y'all bi*ches were in my same division!!


If y'all keep this going.......I might have a triumphant return to resurrect The Tide!!
 6 years ago '07        #2458
jhj26 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,998 | Props total: 1870 1870
 FeedTheBeast said:
Not my fault. I left some talent on that team!!!

I had good seasons.....I just could never beat you or Quintan. And y'all bi*ches were in my same division!!


If y'all keep this going.......I might have a triumphant return to resurrect The Tide!!
might as well stay your loose a.ss on the sideline; multiple niccaz have already ran all through you...fukkin neighborhood hoe...if you walk too fast, your fukkin lungs might drop out of yo as*hole...fukkin bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #2459
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 jhj26 said:
might as well stay your loose a.ss on the sideline; multiple niccaz have already ran all through you...fukkin neighborhood hoe...if you walk too fast, your fukkin lungs might drop out of yo as*hole...fukkin bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
52 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1327 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
108 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy