Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
 63
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #2081
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
there are time stamps on the post as*hole...its clearly posted at 10pm est, 9pm central.
 5 years ago '07        #2082
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 HotBYoungTurk said:
maybe if you just post and let us know when you advancing.. we wouldn't have this problem.
i suggest you shut tha fu*k up; you're still new to this
 5 years ago '04        #2083
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
 jhj26 said:
i suggest you shut tha fu*k up; you're still new to this
i don't know why u in charge of all these sh*ts b/c u incompetent as f*ck.. you have no structure and u just do as you please.. sh*t is wack and you are horrible at running this league as well as the others.

juan.. take over this thing PLEASE!
 5 years ago '07        #2084
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
nicca you do realize, none of this sh*t would have ever come to be without me. from now on...call me GOD. if the sh*t is wack, feel free to leave.
 5 years ago '04        #2085
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 HotBYoungTurk said:
i don't know why u in charge of all these sh*ts b/c u incompetent as f*ck.. you have no structure and u just do as you please.. sh*t is wack and you are horrible at running this league as well as the others.

juan.. take over this thing PLEASE!
 jhj26 said:
i suggest you shut tha fu*k up; you're still new to this
 FeedTheBeast said:
n*gga fukk you and your threats. I didn't say sh*t about recruiting. I'm talmbout the offseason where you just advanced thru players leaving, position changes in the middle of the damn night. I know you can read gotdammit don't try to twist my fukkin words. Bottom line it was some hoe sh*t. You constantly do how sh*t and you ain't man enuff to say "yo my bad fellas I fu*ked up I didn't know y'all wanted to wait for that" no instead you wanna continue acting all self righteous and issue threats. bi*ch fukk you!!!
 jhj26 said:
proof that:
1) yall niccaz are bipolar as fu*k
2) I held up my end of the bargain by beating the living fu*k out of bama
3) I lived up to the hype by winning 80% of my user games
 jhj26 said:
nicca you do realize, none of this sh*t would have ever come to be without me. from now on...call me GOD. if the sh*t is wack, feel free to leave.

JHJ doesn't give a fu*k for real We all know he fu*ked up and nah he's not apologizing for his actions so what I do in return is I try to beat that a.ss at every turn. If y'all want me to run this thing it has to come to a vote. Its crazy when I get 8 user games and y'all only had 4or 5 y'all sat back and laugh and nOt talk about kicking him but when he fu*ks over everybody y'all speak out.
 5 years ago '07        #2086
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
there are time stamps on the post as*hole...its clearly posted at 10pm est, 9pm central.
So you advanced past the part that everyone has beef with at that time??. No the fukk you did not. That sh*t was posted after midnite!! Really just man up and have some integrity instead of trying to sugarcoat the sh*t and validate it. I saw the muhfukkin time stamp on the first post. Still you advanced thru the whole sh*t on a FRIDAY night at a fukked up time. I done becuz it's obvious we are all just pawns in your little imaginary world and you will continue to do what the fukk you want. That's hoe sh*t where I come from.
 5 years ago '07        #2087
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 FeedTheBeast said:
So you advanced past the part that everyone has beef with at that time??. No the fukk you did not. That sh*t was posted after midnite!! Really just man up and have some integrity instead of trying to sugarcoat the sh*t and validate it. I saw the muhfukkin time stamp on the first post. Still you advanced thru the whole sh*t on a FRIDAY night at a fukked up time. I done becuz it's obvious we are all just pawns in your little imaginary world and you will continue to do what the fukk you want. That's hoe sh*t where I come from.
maybe you're just bitter about that a.ss whipping I gave you last time...I apologize for beating the living sh*t out of you
 5 years ago '07        #2088
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
maybe you're just bitter about that a.ss whipping I gave you last time...I apologize for beating the living sh*t out of you
Thats your reply??...n*gga this ain't kindergarten. Be a man about this sh*t. I gave you props for beating me so stop making yourself look like a fukkin a.ss. Dont try that sh*t with me bwoy. Come correct or stfu and keep it moving. You obviously have no valid response and at this pont you just exposing yourself for the hoe a.ss n*gga we all know you to be.

You quoted me but didn't respond to anything I posted. Another hoe tactic. That tells me you ain't got sh*t to say but trying to flip it into something that it's not.

Are you gonna quit and "unfriend" everybody again bi*ch??? This n*gga...

I'm done.....you a waste of my time dude.


Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 09-16-2012 at 09:49 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #2089
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 FeedTheBeast said:
So you advanced past the part that everyone has beef with at that time??. No the fukk you did not. That sh*t was posted after midnite!! Really just man up and have some integrity instead of trying to sugarcoat the sh*t and validate it. I saw the muhfukkin time stamp on the first post. Still you advanced thru the whole sh*t on a FRIDAY night at a fukked up time. I done becuz it's obvious we are all just pawns in your little imaginary world and you will continue to do what the fukk you want. That's hoe sh*t where I come from.
 FeedTheBeast said:
Thats your reply??...n*gga this ain't kindergarten. Be a man about this sh*t. I gave you props for beating me so stop making yourself look like a fukkin a.ss. Dont try that sh*t with me bwoy. Come correct or stfu and keep it moving. You obviously have no valid response and at this pont you just exposing yourself for the hoe a.ss n*gga we all know you to be.

You quoted me but didn't respond to anything I posted. Another hoe tactic. That tells me you ain't got sh*t to say but trying to flip it into something that it's not.

Are you gonna quit and "unfriend" everybody again bi*ch??? This n*gga...

I'm done.....you a waste of my time dude.
What the fu*k you want me to say to your senile a.ss?! I told you that i would advance all the way through the off-season on that friday night.

and don't get it twisted; my lack of response to you doesn't expose anything more than my lack of respect for you or your comments. translation into my gump-town heritage: fu*k you and everything yo birmingham a.ss stand for!
 5 years ago '07        #2090
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
What the fu*k you want me to say to your senile a.ss?! I told you that i would advance all the way through the off-season on that friday night.

and don't get it twisted; my lack of response to you doesn't expose anything more than my lack of respect for you or your comments. translation into my gump-town heritage: fu*k you and everything yo birmingham a.ss stand for!
So you give what a one hour notice that you gonna skip everything and that's supposed to be cool??

Lack of respect for me??.

Why becuz I don't play my games at your pace?? I gives a fukk what you feel bout me homie. I just have zero tolerance for fukk n*ggas like yourself.

I have no respect for you becuz you act like a little bi*ch whenever someone has a problem wit you admin decisions. I have no respect for you becuz you try to sabotage n*ggas whom you can't beat (Juanb). I have no respect for you becuz yo bi*ch a.ss was on your period last year and u quit and unfriended everybody on some hoe sh*t. I have no respect for you becuz you change the rules on the fly to suit yourself. How Dafukk you gonna have a so called strict no restart rule, be the first one to break it, give a free one out to everyone then take it back. You ole emotional hoe a.ss n*gga!! I know teenage girls more emotionally stable than you!!
 5 years ago '04        #2091
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 5 years ago '07        #2092
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
i'm emotional? you are obviously taking this video game sh*t waay too seriously. The difference between a nicca like juanb and a bi*ch nicca like you is that he actually understands that what I did to him was just fun and games. He has the ability to comprehend that me quitting last year was due to family and school ( and I will most likely do it again in october when a nicca starts cryptography and psychological profiling classes).

fukkin animalistic a.ss nicca with no ability to reason.
 5 years ago '07        #2093
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
knock them games out or i'm booting everybody...destroy and rebuild niccaz...destroy and rebuild, i already got a completely new recruit playing as oklahoma. nicca is hungry a.ss fu*k and wants a fast advancing league; nobody likes waiting around for the feedthebeast's of the world.

in fact, this nicca joined 6 hours ago and has already recruited and won his game before everyone else...except for florida.
 5 years ago '07        #2094
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337

[video - click to view]


the sad part is feedthebeast has a long resume full of failures:

booted from ncaa 11 dynasty for inactivity
booted 5 times from last years madden league
booted from nba 2k11 online a.ssociation for inactivity
reserved a madden 13 spot, but never bought the game
inactivity for several weeks in ncaa 13 online dynasty
complaining about off-season recruiting, but has not recruited a single hour of recruiting since the midway point of last season


Last edited by jhj26; 09-17-2012 at 08:37 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #2095
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
Team Selection----------PSN/SEN ID



League: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties

List of recognized active users


Team Selection----------PSN/SEN ID

Auburn Tigers------------ jhj26
Florida Gators-----------FLA24SKiLLZ
Oklahoma Sooners------------Hoss5650
Wisconsin--------------Lholla
LSU Tigers-------------- juanb13
Ohio St. Buckeyes---------knivez83
Texas Longhorns---------Canes0221
 5 years ago '04        #2096
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 jhj26 said:
Team Selection----------PSN/SEN ID



League: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties

List of recognized active users


Team Selection----------PSN/SEN ID

Auburn Tigers------------ jhj26
Florida Gators-----------FLA24SKiLLZ
Oklahoma Sooners------------Hoss5650
Wisconsin--------------Lholla
LSU Tigers-------------- juanb13
Ohio St. Buckeyes---------knivez83
Texas Longhorns---------Canes0221
What Happen to HotBTurk AKA Georgia ?
 5 years ago '07        #2097
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 juanb13 said:
What Happen to HotBTurk AKA Georgia ?
he got suspended until he calms down.
 5 years ago '04        #2098
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 jhj26 said:
he got suspended until he calms down.
 5 years ago '07        #2099
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
i'm just fukkin with him; invite resent to hotbyoungturk
 5 years ago '07        #2100
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
League: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties


Team Selection----------PSN/SEN ID

Auburn Tigers------------ jhj26
Florida Gators-----------FLA24SKiLLZ
Oklahoma Sooners------------Hoss5650
Wisconsin--------------Lholla
LSU Tigers-------------- juanb13
Ohio *. Buckeyes---------knivez83
Texas Longhorns---------Canes0221
Tennessee Vols-------- iron7267
?Georgia--------hotbyoungturk?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy