Brock Lesnarís New WWE Contract Is Worth $5 million

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
Vince looking at Dana White like
 6 years ago '05        #22
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 11 11
 Zaosyn said:
I never said they were worth more than WWE you moron, I said they're MAKING MORE MONEY than WWE.
How is Ufc making more money wwe does three shows a week at least to crowds that have to average ten thou(combining there house shows with televised) also on memorabilia alone wwe probably k!lling ufc. I haven't watched wwe in a while but to say ufc is making more money now is *skip bayless voice* asinine, asiten, asieleven.....
 04-05-2012, 05:11 PM         #23
iQon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas say anything to make a point. Are we really comparing WWE money to the UFC? n*gga Vince McMahon was cakin off that sh*t before the UFC was even thought of.

And everybody aint gettin anywhere close to 5m to wrestle. That's Brock Lesnar. Most of those other wrestlers actually work year round and probably make the same salary UFC f!ghters get for 2 or 3 f!ghts.
 6 years ago '08        #24
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
5 Mil?

He came out looking like he switched bodys with Dana White.
 6 years ago '09        #25
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6208 6208
 Blacknitro said:
Is this a joke. Nothing against Brock but a guy that's average on the mic is not worth 5 million.
A guy that will double pay per view sales is though(and that is him for some reason). I watched wrestling when he was last in it and never really liked him. I dont know what peoples fascination is with him because all his UFC events were huge and likely any WWE pay per view with him will be the same.

5 mill for a year is cheaper than i thought he would want

Old rock was class definitely my favorite wrestler ever, he was an exciting f!ghter and cuts easily the best promos(from 2.33)

[video - click to view]

2.52 "what about the money?"

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 04-05-2012 at 05:38 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #26
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
rasstling is pathetic and anyone who pays to watch this has fu*king inbred redneck intelligence and deserves to have their air cut off .. i watched it occasionally as a CHILD if no good cartoons was on and even then i was like
 6 years ago '08        #27
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Royce207 said:
rasstling is pathetic and anyone who pays to watch this has fu*king inbred redneck intelligence and deserves to have their air cut off .. i watched it occasionally as a CHILD if no good cartoons was on and even then i was like
if you refer to yourself as "Halo addict", you are still a child
 04-05-2012, 05:41 PM         #28
Black Samurai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Royce207 said:
most current mma fans used to be wrestling fans, despite the fact that most will say that they've been watching since UFC 1...
 6 years ago '04        #29
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
People talking about UFC royalties from merchandise, but fail to mention WWE merchandise. Brock gets a cut of that and I'm sure he'll be selling a lot more t-shirts in the WWE than in the UFC.
 6 years ago '09        #30
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Just the extra merch sales alone would be worth it. His merch will be on sale at all of the shows more than likely, and they have so many more shows than UFC for more chances to get people to spend money. Brock won.
 6 years ago '05        #31
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 P. Dedos said:
Fake f!ghters making much more than real MMA f!ghters

UFC's Pimping is unmatched
 6 years ago '05        #32
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 22k said:
....and here comes the argument about locker room bonuses, etc, even though it says that he got no bonus money.
 6 years ago '08        #33
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
Don't compare WWF/WWE money to the UFC. fu*kin' morons man
 6 years ago '06        #34
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
 kyhoopsgoat said:
F*cking @ Brock making $5,000,000 off everytime he fought...

Alistair Overeem and Brock Lesnar earned the lion's share of the distributed purses at UFC 141 on Friday. The salaries were released Tuesday to HeavyMMA.com by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

Lesnar took home the pay-per-view's biggest official check, earning $400,000 for his main event loss to Overeem, who earned $385,714.28 in the victory. Overeem was making his UFC debut and scored a first-round TKO after a kick to Lesnar's liver.

Lesnar's $400,000 was a flat pay day without a win bonus attached and is the same amount he made in his previous three UFC f!ghts against Frank Mir and Shane Carwin Ė successful UFC heavyweight title defenses Ė and Cain Velasquez, in which he lost the belt at UFC 121 in October 2010. Lesnar announced his retirement after the loss to Overeem.

and again know what your talking about brock and alister get per ppv shares at 3 bucks along with two other people anderson silva and gsp... 2 dollars for the rampages and nick diaz's....1 dollar for jds's of the world...so the ppv did close to a million buys 3 bucks at 1 million is 3 million bucks. He got paid 5% of his merch which lesnar has said can net him 300-500k and his sponsors which pay him 200k each f!ght add up everything even with the lowest number of merch it's 3.9 mill. Dana also gives whoever main events money if they sale out the arena que rampages video talking about it when he sold out the arena in detroit. along with danas lovely bonuses... so yes 4-5 mill every time he f!ghts along with gsp

6 years ago '06        #35
space
space
 22k said:
....and here comes the argument about locker room bonuses, etc, even though it says that he got no bonus money.
when a article mentions bonus it's talking about ko/sub/fotn if you collect ppv shares you don't get those bonuses
 04-05-2012, 07:31 PM         #36
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
when a article mentions bonus it's talking about ko/sub/fotn if you collect ppv shares you don't get those bonuses
Ok, but you don't have both the UFC and Brock saying exactly what % of PPV revenue that he got though, so it's still just speculation and I'm sure the UFC likes it that way.
 6 years ago '06        #37
space
space
brock made 5.3 million in 2010 he fought cain in 2010

so yeah show up pay is way fu*king different
 6 years ago '09        #38
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6208 6208
This move could of k!lled him he landed so awkward

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago