Gregg Williams instructed Saints during speech to injure Niners offensive players [AUDIO]

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #161
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,092 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Forty Water said:
Only player hurt were Saints players in that game

But fu*k Gregg Williams
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681
 rynell said:
Calm down people the players have no control over what GW says.Greg Williams crossed the line but that doesn't mean that the players followed his orders. The audio proves that GW made a "donkey" of himself. I don't see where this audio proves wrongdoing on the part of players or SP, ML, JV. It just hangs GW.

I have actually heard that after that play off game a lot of saints players actually lost respect for GW. the players played a clean game that game not one penalty and i saw no tackles that looked suspicious with the intent to injure. not to mention GW was on his way out and the coaches said that he was a "rouge" coach.

If anything the Saints defensive players should be commended by the NFL for ignoring Gregg Williams. Let's take a look at the actual evidience---the game itself. Number of defensive penalties and personal fouls by the Saints against the Niners. Zero. Niners knocked out by Saints hits. Zero. On the other hand, "kill shots' by the Niners on the Saints. (1) Pierre Thomas first drive of the game.

Before anyone goes there Im not defending his acts........just speaking in reference to the recording as it related to the actual game played the following day.

"the Saints defensive players should be commended by the NFL for ignoring Gregg Williams"

Just because they failed to do the job doesn't mean they didn't try. They got outclassed by the Niners...Simple as that...

Joe Staley came out and said he got punched in the mouth at the bottom of the pile by Saints players...
 6 years ago '05        #164
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
if you've played football in the south under some racist a.ss white coaches like i have then u def heard worse.

then this bi*ch a.ss n*gga had the audacity to call us "bunch of chicken eaters" to our faces. so to sit up here and listen to grown men cry about another coach talking about hurting somebody is bullsh*t. yall n*ggas get paid to put up with harsh words n sh*t. we had to deal with as adolescence because we just wanted to play!
 6 years ago '08        #165
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,092 | Props total: 2714 2714
 dmunson318 said:
if you've played football in the south under some racist a.ss white coaches like i have then u def heard worse.

then this bi*ch a.ss n*gga had the audacity to call us "bunch of chicken eaters" to our faces. so to sit up here and listen to grown men cry about another coach talking about hurting somebody is bullsh*t. yall n*ggas get paid to put up with harsh words n sh*t. we had to deal with as adolescence because we just wanted to play!
Man take your dashiki off and sit the fu*k down.

And I bet you still eat chicken on the low too.
 6 years ago '04        #166
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,244 | Props total: 3835 3835
 dmunson318 said:
So much over acting in this movie mang

Still one of my favorite football joints of all time though
 6 years ago '06        #167
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
 TimmyGee said:
Yeah, he's done because of the public opinion.
But am I the only one that didn't get all shocked until the ACL talk came up?
I mean, the football players on here would know. When I used to ball coaches said sh*t like this all the time "knock his d!ck in the dirt" "take that motherfu*kers head off" "No one on that fu*king team better walk off the field after this game"
I mean, talk like this is the norm.. at least in my area.
same thing i was thinking...when he started going at crabtree, i knew he was in trouble
 6 years ago '04        #168
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Roman Harper's prolly this dude's step-son.

Die slow

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 04-06-2012, 01:49 AM         #169
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kevin said:
@ReillyRick: I'm definitely not telling Gregg Williams about my sore groin.

go after the groin and the p*nis will die!!
 6 years ago '06        #170
TayTay1255 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 0 0
 ChickzNKickz said:

"the Saints defensive players should be commended by the NFL for ignoring Gregg Williams"

Just because they failed to do the job doesn't mean they didn't try. They got outclassed by the Niners...Simple as that...

Joe Staley came out and said he got punched in the mouth at the bottom of the pile by Saints players...
Don't know why he thought snitching would make it better. He getting r*ped at the bottom of piles this season.

Blowing out knees is f*cked up, I don't care that coaches say it as motivation. It has nothing to do with being p*ssy, more to do with understanding it's just a game that people should be able to walk away from. That being said stop comparing your rec league coaches to NFL, whole different beast.
 6 years ago '05        #171
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ChickzNKickz said:

How the fu*k can you get punched in the mouth with a helmet on with a facemask the comes way below the chin. Must have been a midget that did that sh*t..........you and Staley are full of sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #172
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,079 | Props total: 1522 1522
That speech got me hype son I'm bout to walk on a football team
 6 years ago '05        #173
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
goodell needs to rethink this whole ordeal with the suspensions. i think just banning williams is plenty. let the team get their draft picks and let payton coach his team.
 6 years ago '05        #174
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
i feel bad for the saints now tho(not really) bc they gonna get fu*ked up this season by the players during these games. What do you think fre brees was thinkng when he heard that. All the teams gonna be gunnin for they a.sses this seasongood luck drew
 6 years ago '05        #175
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 VerbalAssassin said:
Man take your dashiki off and sit the fu*k down.

And I bet you still eat chicken on the low too.
bi*ch that's why y'all going 6-10 this season fluke as season y'all had. And as hard as yalls defense was hitting y'all know damn well it was nasty discussions going on in yalls lOcker room also. Get ya bi*ch a.ss of ya soap box and act like u know everybOdy is involved in this sh*t.
 6 years ago '12        #176
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i have no problem with this or any of it in general but yea he's done media and public gonna rip them one. they might as well cancel that appeal to, this was pure ether
I can't believe You don't have some conspiracy that Williams is actually black and that's why this is being leaked..

I'm shocked.. I mean something like this never happens to a white man.
 6 years ago '04        #177
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
is the dude that the documentary is about going to go at the guy for leaking it....because he didn't give him permission to
 6 years ago '07        #178
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 DoMieD said:
I can't believe You don't have some conspiracy that Williams is actually black and that's why this is being leaked..

I'm shocked.. I mean something like this never happens to a white man.

this just in, williams has been rewarded for his actions, suspensions uplifted. the white man wins again, g-units finest cries in a corner

Last edited by keithbm1111; 04-06-2012 at 09:58 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #179
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Nautilus O said:
Thats not a HS football game, I played D1 ball and ive had coaches say "i want them worried about their knees all game"
this dude thinks hes the man because he played some football in his life.

cooooooool bro you're the man. should have went pro
 6 years ago '04        #180
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,506 | Props total: 1540 1540
I don't mind what he is saying and as a person that is competitive its fine by me, but talking about taking the "outside ACL" thats dirty if you cant give him a nice clean hit so hard that he thinks about it next time the ball comes his way and see's you......then you my friend are playing the wrong sport.

Me I would still play a clean game and still be hyped by what he is saying but by no-means do I play to injury a player as far as breaking his leg on purpose......like I said If I can dish out a clean hit so hard it knocks you out that's what i'm talking about.

at the end of the day there is no room for a n*gga like him in this league....i mean sh*t the aint even the one doing the hitting or taking them hits
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now