Gregg Williams instructed Saints during speech to injure Niners offensive players [AUDIO]

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Nautilus O said:
A lot of pussies in this thread I see already, n*ggas never put the pads on EVER
Played high school hockey. We would game plan for a opposing star player by making sure we had a certain player shadowing him every time he was on ice. That never including trying to cross check him in the back head first into the boards trying to intentionally injury him on the first shift.
 6 years ago '08        #142
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 523 523
I played football alot in my life, I've heard crazy sh*t from coaches, but c'mon, this n*gga is passionate about hurting players on some different sh*t. He telling them to do sh*t that is illegal in the game, like hitting in the head. and people said spygate was worse than this
 6 years ago '04        #143
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
Man im not even no damn saints fan im a rams fan that my coach man but n*ggas is blowing this way out of proportion like its professional football and n*ggas get hurt daily whether it be by accident or on purpose. i know when i play im out there to hurt n*ggas WR QB and Rb's OL 2 sh*t but he shouldn't have gotten that suspension for telling his men to put a hurting on n*ggas. n*ggas need to keep they head on a swivel.

##Just SAyin
 6 years ago '10        #144
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 hockeythug said:
Played high school hockey. We would game plan for a opposing star player by making sure we had a certain player shadowing him every time he was on ice. That never including trying to cross check him in the back head first into the boards trying to intentionally injury him on the first shift.
Cool story bro, I had a friend that played high school tennis and I'm sure he would say the same thing Hockey is not football

Like I said "never put the PADS on EVER"
 6 years ago '10        #145
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 [Trini Yute] said:
I played football alot in my life, I've heard crazy sh*t from coaches, but c'mon, this n*gga is passionate about hurting players on some different sh*t. He telling them to do sh*t that is illegal in the game, like hitting in the head. and people said spygate was worse than this
Whats illegal about putting your shoulder pad through frank gore's facemask? Or knocking Alex Smith in the Chin?

They have rules in the game, if you break them you get a penalty. Its called risk/reward. Trust me offensive lineman are no better.

I find it funny that people are upset about this, yet if they knew what went on at the bottom of a pile during a fumble they would faint.
 6 years ago '06        #146
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5625 5625
I played football in HS. I've heard everything he said

EXCEPT

going for ACLs and hitting people in the head, not mouth, in the head to cause a concussion.

some of yall need to cut the tough guy sh*t out. if something serious happened to a player on your team, you'd be singing a different tune.
 6 years ago '10        #147
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 banga said:
I played football in HS. I've heard everything he said

EXCEPT

going for ACLs and hitting people in the head, not mouth, in the head to cause a concussion.

some of yall need to cut the tough guy sh*t out. if something serious happened to a player on your team, you'd be singing a different tune.
Thats not a HS football game, I played D1 ball and ive had coaches say "i want them worried about their knees all game"
 6 years ago '06        #148
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,342 | Props total: 1419 1419
 lok2685 said:
49ers vs Saints Series Record: 49ers lead series 46-24-2
The last time yall beat the Saints before that playoff game was in 2002 LOL

We beat yall six straight games. lol

8-3 against yall since 2000
 6 years ago '10        #149
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
typical dirty a.ss saints.
 6 years ago '04        #150
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 banga said:
if something serious happened to a player on your team, you'd be singing a different tune.
yep. Its "all part of the game" till it happens to you.
 6 years ago '06        #151
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5625 5625
 Nautilus O said:
Thats not a HS football game, I played D1 ball and ive had coaches say "i want them worried about their knees all game"
so your coaches said go after your opponents' ACLs and go for head shots?

even if they did, that doesn't mean that's not some scum bag sh*t to do at the end of the day.
 6 years ago '04        #152
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,254 | Props total: 3842 3842
 Nautilus O said:
Where'd you play? Northern Illinois for me...
 6 years ago '10        #153
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 banga said:
so your coaches said go after your opponents' ACLs and go for head shots?

even if they did, that doesn't mean that's not some scum bag sh*t to do at the end of the day.
Absolutely, I remember being in a team meeting and our o line coach replayed a cut block by our wideout that was so bad dude had to crawl off the field he couldn't stand up. He said "we should have charged him for a ticket cause he had to watch the rest of that game from the sideline, great job"

biscuit said:
Where'd you play? Northern Illinois for me...
Acc but dont wanna say which school, cant be honest on here without n*gga wanting to be journalists
 6 years ago '05        #154
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Calm down people the players have no control over what GW says.Greg Williams crossed the line but that doesn't mean that the players followed his orders. The audio proves that GW made a "donkey" of himself. I don't see where this audio proves wrongdoing on the part of players or SP, ML, JV. It just hangs GW.

I have actually heard that after that play off game a lot of saints players actually lost respect for GW. the players played a clean game that game not one penalty and i saw no tackles that looked suspicious with the intent to injure. not to mention GW was on his way out and the coaches said that he was a "rouge" coach.

If anything the Saints defensive players should be commended by the NFL for ignoring Gregg Williams. Let's take a look at the actual evidience---the game itself. Number of defensive penalties and personal fouls by the Saints against the Niners. Zero. Niners knocked out by Saints hits. Zero. On the other hand, "kill shots' by the Niners on the Saints. (1) Pierre Thomas first drive of the game.

Before anyone goes there Im not defending his acts........just speaking in reference to the recording as it related to the actual game played the following day.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 04-05-2012 at 07:14 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #155
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 MistaKlean said:
typical dirty a.ss saints.
somebody mad
 6 years ago '04        #156
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 TimmyGee said:
Yeah, he's done because of the public opinion.
But am I the only one that didn't get all shocked until the ACL talk came up?
I mean, the football players on here would know. When I used to ball coaches said sh*t like this all the time "knock his d!ck in the dirt" "take that motherfu*kers head off" "No one on that fu*king team better walk off the field after this game"
I mean, talk like this is the norm.. at least in my area.
True but there's a difference between Hyping up your teamates/players by talkng sh*t... and offering them money to actually go out and hurt people...that's not the norm...
 6 years ago '04        #157
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,254 | Props total: 3842 3842
 Nautilus O said:
Absolutely, I remember being in a team meeting and our o line coach replayed a cut block by our wideout that was so bad dude had to crawl off the field he couldn't stand up. He said "we should have charged him for a ticket cause he had to watch the rest of that game from the sideline, great job"

Acc but dont wanna say which school, cant be honest on here without n*gga wanting to be journalists
I hear that.

Good sh*t my dude
 04-05-2012, 07:41 PM         #158
lok2685 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
The last time yall beat the Saints before that playoff game was in 2002 LOL

We beat yall six straight games. lol

8-3 against yall since 2000
And before that we were 43-16-2 against the Saints.
 6 years ago '06        #159
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69
kind of wish they would've released the spygate tapes b4 they were destroyed. fu*kin Goodell
 6 years ago '05        #160
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
lol... pierre thomas still trying to figure out where his head is... its buried somewhere deep down in the stick
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago