Gregg Williams instructed Saints during speech to injure Niners offensive players [AUDIO]

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 swyshasweets said:
pus*y a.ss nfl....soon the qb will wear a pink jersey and u have to pull his flag..
no he wont
 04-05-2012, 10:18 AM         #42
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Banned for life...damn

This might be no big deal from some of you locker room experts but unless youve been living under a rock for the last 5 yrs you would know that the NFL is just trying to clean up their image. They should make an example out of this dude, i know damn well you can coach without bringing up acl injuries.
 6 years ago '05        #43
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8069 8069
Hugh Douglas on sportscenter sounding like a real dumbass
 6 years ago '12        #44
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,253 | Props total: 727 727
 rynell said:
Read before you reply Payton and Loomis werent in the room when he said all of this.
maybe not during this speech specifically but i'm sure he heard some speeches, either being there personally or finding out about them later. you don't honestly believe payton (don't really know about loomis) never heard a word of these things ? that's naive if you ask me. he's not innocent. it's clear he knew about it and did nothing to stop it. the nfl warned both payton and loomis about the bounty program and chose to not to stop it and or looked the other way. they in effect, lied to the league for three seasons about the program and made no attempt to stop it. i don't understand how someone can say williams doesn't deserve to coach again, but payton does. payton had the most influence in this situation and chose not to use it. i'm actually arguing williams case moreso than paytons. i'm saying they should both be allowed to coach eventually. it's not a serious enough infraction to keep them away from the NFL forever.

146 - 42 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 6 years ago '10        #45
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15642 15642
Sounds brutal, but this ish goes down in football all the time. Williams just happened to get caught. We gonna holla at him tho
 6 years ago '08        #46
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 torious said:
They said it was some dude who was doing a documentary on the saints season.. so he's prolly the snitch
fu*kin IDIOTS
Why would he talk like this with an "outsider" knowingly recording it?

They got caught slippin and it's 100% their fault.

Like Dangerously said tho, this will make a great documentary.
I'm sure he got all the footage he needed before he "snitched"
And I'm sure the subject matter has changed along the way as well
 6 years ago '04        #47
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,956 | Props total: 11701 11701
sh*t is fu*ked up but ESPN is a little hypocritical . simmons called it pretty well

6m Bill Simmons ‏ @sportsguy33 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I'm officially annoyed by this Saints story. Everyone needs to get off their high horse, you can't change a culture of thinking overnight.

Bill Simmons ‏ @sportsguy33 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
For instance, ESPN was running these segments less than 2 1/2 years ago. I'm just sayin'.

[video - click to view]

View video
 6 years ago '08        #48
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 NETSLOST said:
this

espn 30 for 30 (no kobe)

3 hours long

6 years ago '10        #49
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
nothing he says is bad until 2:30

Then its terrible, that sh*t aint right talkin bout vegetablizing a dude to win a game? Tear someones ACL? The fu*k?
 6 years ago '10        #50
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15642 15642
 torious said:
sh*t is fu*ked up but ESPN is a little hypocritical . simmons called it pretty well

I'm officially annoyed by this Saints story. Everyone needs to get off their high horse, you can't change a culture of thinking overnight.

For instance, ESPN was running these segments less than 2 1/2 years ago. I'm just sayin'.
View video

:applause:

Man i said this same sh*t a cpl years back when Goddell started all these soft a.ss rules. Everybody looked forward to watchin "Jacked Up". Now n*ggas get all sensitive and actually give a fk abt hits
 6 years ago '05        #51
ogballer32 400 heat pts400
space
space
$4,977 | Props total: 2537 2537
this type of audio is nothing new. a lot of coaches talk like that. only foul part is the acl sh*t
 04-05-2012, 10:47 AM         #52
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 torious said:

View video
Okay...whats wrong with that video? Theyre just showing hard clean hits.
 04-05-2012, 10:53 AM         #53
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Disgraceful....
 6 years ago '07        #54
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,599 | Props total: 10550 10550
fu*k it.It is what it is He played the whole game so I guess no one got the pot that game.

We running that score up on all pussies next year tho
 6 years ago '05        #55
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 EnlightenMe said:
maybe not during this speech specifically but i'm sure he heard some speeches, either being there personally or finding out about them later. you don't honestly believe payton (don't really know about loomis) never heard a word of these things ? that's naive if you ask me. he's not innocent. it's clear he knew about it and did nothing to stop it. the nfl warned both payton and loomis about the bounty program and chose to not to stop it and or looked the other way. they in effect, lied to the league for three seasons about the program and made no attempt to stop it. i don't understand how someone can say williams doesn't deserve to coach again, but payton does. payton had the most influence in this situation and chose not to use it. i'm actually arguing williams case moreso than paytons. i'm saying they should both be allowed to coach eventually. it's not a serious enough infraction to keep them away from the NFL forever.
So DCs do the speeches before the teams take the field? I think not.......all of this more than likely took place in the defensive meetings. Im not saying Payton knew nothing at all, but he let GW run the defense and he never micro managed him so he was able to do as he pleased. I agree it should have been stopped long ago, even when they were informed that the investigation was reopened. I disagree Williams should not be allowed to coach again.

@ arguing GWs case......he's done.
 6 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 Sonnage King said:
Okay...whats wrong with that video? Theyre just showing hard clean hits.
Those types of hits now get you penalized and possibly fined escpecially the ones on the QBs.
 04-05-2012, 11:09 AM         #57
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gregg Williams just earned a little respect from me. He was just hyping his guys up so they could get in that mindstate. But a bunch of yall pussies never played a contact sport so I expect you to bi*ch and complain.

Only thing wrong was the ACL sh*t and going after Gores head.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,402 | Props total: 1402 1402
 6 years ago '05        #59
space
space
The common denominator in this whole mess is Gregg Williams. He's done it at all of his stops Washington, New Orleans, Tennessee, and Buffalo. Surely Payton could have stopped this here, but this should have been stopped way long before he got here. Bottom line...........ban him for life and more than likely this type of coaching goes away with him. That is all
 6 years ago '05        #60
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206

I'm glad the niners deaded these losers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy