Gregg Williams instructed Saints during speech to injure Niners offensive players [AUDIO]

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,225 | Props total: 498 498
got me pumped up...
 6 years ago '04        #22
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 5560 5560
 hockeythug said:
I wish they had his speech before the NFC championship game
this.
 6 years ago '05        #23
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 1028 1028
Lil 32, we gonna k!ll that muthfu*ker.. damn hes ruthless
 6 years ago '07        #24
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 ST21 said:
yeah just listening to this on my local radio. he's done.
Same. Dude sounds like such a red neck
 6 years ago '05        #25
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 5_star_smitty said:
1 -
[pic - click to view]



2 - this n*gga cuss more than Kid's father in House Party

3 - fu*k any saints fan that comes in here & defends this somehow.
F**k outta here no Saints fan has condoned none of this s**t. That game was hard hitting both ways and no Saints player carried any of that s**t out in that game. Regardless of what his speech was, why would they carry that out and risk huge fines over 1500 bucks? Everything was fine until he referenced Crab's ACL, thats foul........but hit em hard is OK. Saying it is one thing and doing it is another, thank God none of these guys were hurt and no one carried this s**t out. This dude has no business in the NFL ever again and hopefully this new info impacts him more than it does the Saints.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 04-05-2012 at 08:43 AM..
 04-05-2012, 08:42 AM         #26
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude might make the GOAT documentary.
 6 years ago '04        #27
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,983 | Props total: 15460 15460
 Dangerously said:
Was this recorded by the snitch too?
They said it was some dude who was doing a documentary on the saints season.. so he's prolly the snitch
 6 years ago '12        #28
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$4,277 | Props total: 759 759
gregg williams is a douche and i hope the rams officially take him off the coaching staff, but, if people are saying he should never coach again then why should sean payton? sean payton was in on this too and heard these speeches. payton had the power to stop it but chose not to. just curious.




  147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 29 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 6 years ago '09        #29
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,223 | Props total: 2085 2085
 rynell said:
F**k outta here no Saints fan has condoned none of this s**t. That game was hard hitting both ways and no Saints player carried any of that s**t out in that game. Regardless of what his speech was, why would they carry that out and risk huge fines over 1500 bucks? Everything was fine until he referenced Crab's ACL, thats foul........but hit em hard is OK. Saying it is one thing and doing it is another, thank God none of these guys were hurt and no one carried this s**t out. This dude has no business in the NFL ever again and hopefully this new info impacts him more than it does the Saints.
exactly.... some people gave no fu*ks about Gregg before this bounty stuff even came about because of how he called those terrible defenses late in that game. Everything about this is wrong and he shouldn't have a fu*king job ever in this league , not even a ball boy.

We just want Coach Payton's suspension reduced.... Gregg can burn slow.
 6 years ago '05        #30
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 EnlightenMe said:
gregg williams is a douche and i hope the rams officially take him off the coaching staff, but, if people are saying he should never coach again then why should sean payton? sean payton was in on this too and heard these speeches. payton had the power to stop it but chose not to. just curious.
Read before you reply Payton and Loomis werent in the room when he said all of this.
 6 years ago '07        #31
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,417 | Props total: 11054 11054
interesting this audio comes out the day of the appeals
 6 years ago '05        #32
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
Sounds pretty normal to me, from a defense speech stand point. Id imagine during huddles n*ggas are going to be talkin bout 'ripping peyton manning's head off'...dont see the difference
 6 years ago '05        #33
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 xslick504 said:
exactly.... some people gave no fu*ks about Gregg before this bounty stuff even came about because of how he called those terrible defenses late in that game. Everything about this is wrong and he shouldn't have a fu*king job ever in this league , not even a ball boy.

We just want Coach Payton's suspension reduced.... Gregg can burn slow.
I wanted his a** gone after the 2010 season, schemes became too predictable. This dude GW is an embarassment to the Saints and the game of football. When Payton hired this dude he stated that he wanted his defense nasty, but Im sure he didnt want his players taking out dudes knees or going after guys heads who had concussions. This s**t is just bad all the way around........Im just glad nobody got seriously hurt during his tenure here bc thats the last thing the NFL needs right now is current players taking legal action.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 Forty Water said:
Only player hurt were Saints players in that game






But fu*k Gregg Williams
True.........and the fans
 6 years ago '05        #35
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,918 | Props total: 12544 12544
 Forty Water said:
Only player hurt were Saints players in that game






But fu*k Gregg Williams
 6 years ago '11        #36
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 5121 5121
soft a.ss nfl fans these days
they used to fu*k terry bradshaw up back in the g

this sh*t aint really news, the league just pus*y nowadays
 6 years ago '05        #37
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
I hope The NFL ban this Muthafuccker from football along with Sean Peyton

wanna Hurt my players wait till we catch u Muthafucckers Next season

Ohh we will meet again :nasmad:
 6 years ago '04        #38
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Well damn.....

Hes probably never going to coach in the NFL again.
 6 years ago '05        #39
swyshasweets 
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 578 578
pus*y a.ss nfl....soon the qb will wear a pink jersey and u have to pull his flag..
 6 years ago '07        #40
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 swyshasweets said:
pus*y a.ss nfl....soon the qb will wear a pink jersey and u have to pull his flag..
no he wont
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy