Pr0nstar Kelly Divine & Video Vixen Jenna Shea dish out info about the rappers they slept with

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
26 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #261
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
 ddubb21 said:
thats s3xy? she also looks like this:

[pic - click to view]

hoes is hoes
damn that bi*ch used to be so fu*king bad..and the a.ss she had on her....!!! pr0nstars and video hoes are SMUTS! the only profession that would be lower, in terms of self respect and dignity, would be prostitutes and the only difference between them and pr0nstars are the amount they get paid for their services and a safe work environment(since people who do pr0n don't typically have pimps and get tested on a regular and must be up to date with their tests to work)..i don't get why any man would have the slighest amount of respect for those type of women..sh*t i'd take a bad a.ss stripper over a bad a.ss pr0nstar any day..chances are the stripper has fu*ked less men but still has her own bread ..n*ggas k!ll me when they say they'd trick to fu*k these hoes..that bi*ch Jenna Shea repeatedly has admitted to be willing to fu*k whoever for a certain price, only god knows what that bi*ch has..think about it, I HIGHLY doubt she asks to see recent up to date stds/hiv tests results of the individuals who pay for her services ...even if she did there's no telling if those people do have something that would'nt have shown up at the time they got tested, because it was too early to detect it ..there's too many variables to think about when fu*king a bi*ch who is willing to suck and fu*k anyone for the right price..idgaf how bad the bi*ch body is(as in this case Jenna's body is the fu*king truth ) or how great of a fu*k she is, the positives just don't outweight the possible negatives when the potential downside is a non curable std or even worst hiv/aids ..fu*k that, anyone with any sense who really be getting their fu*k on, knows that's the truth..i don't understand why people who can easily get it decide to pay for pus*y, especially some loud mouth a.ss hoes like a pr0nstar and video hoe..you know they'll be the 1st ones to talk when the opportunity strikes ..if you're any type of celebrity and want to fu*k with a bad bi*ch and keep it on the low for w/e reasons(it'll be a bad image for you or you're married/have a gf/engaged etc) you don't do it with pr0nstars or video hoes or any individuals that seek/feed off of acknowledgement..you do it with bad bi*ches who aren't involved in the entertainment industry..you let them know from the jump what it is and make sure y'all are on the same page, then you make sure you don't leave any incriminatory evidence behind that she can use to expose you in the future (send pics to them or take pics with them, send text messages using your personal number or real name etc) do that and you'll be straight..if you don't want to get caught up since you aren't slick enough to fu*k hella bi*ches on the side like a g w/out getting caught then don't do it in the first place..it's simple as that..personally if i was a celebrity, i'd continue to be single and fu*k whoever I please for free..i'm not paying no bi*ch to shutup just like i'll never pay a bi*ch to speak lol..i'm confident in my pipe game to not pay hoes any attention and deny it if they put my business out in the media..i'm not going to add fuel to the fire and acknowledge these attention starved bi*ches who just want to be talked about because of me..fu*k that..besides i'm sure it's easy as hell to fu*k a pr0nstar..those bi*ches love s3x and fu*k for a living..all you have to be is good looking and have some game and you're in, i'm a.ssuming..i've never knowingly fu*ked a bi*ch who was a "pr0nstar" but i have fu*ked about 3 bi*ches in the past (hs and early college) who have gone on to do pr0n and one of them actually went on to become a pr0nstar

Last edited by Deniro732; 04-06-2012 at 03:58 AM..
strungout gave props

6 years ago '09        #262
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 StateProperty88 said:
has anyone else had problems downloading from hipfile?
Yep.

Can't stand the sh*t.

First time I used it, one of my files just stopped in the middle of downloading & I had to wait almost a hour before I could download again. Premiums with
[spoiler - click to view]

>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #263
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 justinjones said:
she looks like a normal mom she married and all that now
her husband lawse
strungout gave props

6 years ago '04        #264
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,213 | Props total: 1083 1083
 Chief Dee said:
Man Cam aint gay. Cam would have no friends if this were true, Cam is one of the few n*ggas in the game who NEVER gets dissed by his old hood. Do yall really think that Big L, Huddy 6, Dame Dash, Duke the dog, Juelz, Shiest Bub, Freekey Zeeky, Vado, and everybody Cam fu*ks with would be hanging around a gay dude? How could a dude who was apart of one of hiphop's deepest crews (Dipset) be gay all this time and nobody expose him BEFORE 2012? That's impossible, that's like someone in Wu Tang being gay and nobody knowing for all these years until some random hoe pops up "claiming" it's true.

i honestly can say i agree with you on this one Sun.
straight up sometimes a dudes track record and real way of life can gauge him.
we might love or hate him but we can say one or two things for sure about duke.

these chicks is bugging...used to like kelly devine but she played herself
strungout gave props

6 years ago '06        #265
h00ds finest 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 12 12
 ddubb21 said:
apparently half of BX has fu*ked the entire cast of a.ss Worship 13

the jukssss lmbaooo
 6 years ago '10        #266
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195

[pic - click to view]

strungout gave props

6 years ago '08        #267
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12171 12171
 j-gip said:
All the BX Charlotte n*ggas need to unite at Onxy on the 19th lol dudes sleep on Onxy....2 dollar Tuesdays!!! $2 drinks and lap dances on Tuesday
Sleep on Onyx? First Nite I moved to Charlotte I was at Onyx...my life aint been the same since BDay is Thursday and guess where imma be
strungout gave props

6 years ago '11        #268
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
It was all good just a month ago for these 2 wh0ores...how times have changed
 5 years ago '10        #269
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
OK I just went thru this thread and the homie Wiseone's post are gone and so are the other poster's post asking about Wiseone. He agreed to buying Jenna Shea and was gonna post the details. Which one of yall Mods fu*king theses.luts and covering for them on BX?
 5 years ago '07        #270
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,213 | Props total: 790 790
rip wiseone
strungout gave props

5 years ago '05        #271
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9638 9638
Carmella bing was the sh*t when she was skinny.
strungout gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy