Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Claims Rick Ross is More Consistent Than Jay-Z

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-27-2012, 01:20 PM         #161
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 suede_06 said:
I can somewhat agree with this statement if we strictly start from 2006, which is the beginning of Rozay's career, but if we do that, and go by this criteria, Kanye has been more consistent than both of them- Graduation, 808s(hate it or love it), and MBDTF trump all Ross' releases in every single category....and we can throw WTT in there too

Kanye went Euro/Techno/Electro with that "808" disaster and he was on that Euro ish with WTT....MBDTF was a masterpiece tho'.

Rozay came in the game in 2006 and he's dropped 5 solid albums in a row all critically acclaimed in addition to dropping Self Made Vol 1 & 2 that were both solid and got heavy burn.

That's 7 projects without a "808"'s or a "Relapse" or a "Rebirth" or a "Kingdom Come", or an "I Am" or a "Tm103".

JayZ admits his own inconsistency and Young Guru even shared that opinion and he should know better than anyone but Kanye's "808'"s bumps him out the argument.
 07-27-2012, 01:20 PM         #162
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gave dude a chance......I just dont like the music...........ive never heard something from him that I thought was an exceptional piece of music.....and I listen to ALOT of music...
 5 years ago '04        #163
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
only idiots think this
 5 years ago '10        #164
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Young Hov said:
only idiots think this
pretty much
 5 years ago '10        #165
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Dos-effect said:
I gave dude a chance......I just dont like the music...........ive never heard something from him that I thought was an exceptional piece of music.....and I listen to ALOT of music...
Your ears are terrible then.
 5 years ago '05        #166
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 DSOM said:
Yes he consistently dropping the same flow on every song. And thats about it. You can't deny ross is hot right now but its because of Mmg songs, not his. u the boss, bag of money or love my biches aint doing sh*t for an artist on rozays level.
u must not have heard GFID cause none of those tracks you mentioned are on his album and his album might very well be borderline classic and its the best rick ross album hes ever done

peep for yourself

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

he has maybe two weak tracks on the album
 07-28-2012, 01:36 AM         #167
rossic75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
I really dont get how everyone on here keeps praising Rich Forever.... sh*t is the most boring redundant mixtape/album i ever heard.....

I'll tell yall what.... I dont even listen to Ross.... have never heard a whole album through... (can't bare it) so after hearing all this talk about Rich forever i was like damn.... this must be nice.... especially when n*ggas was talking about the beats..... After going through it, i swear i still think n*ggas is trolling about that tape.....

The beats are probably the worst thing about it.... every fu*king beat sounds the same and has those lame annoying southern drums and hi hat.... The best song on that tape is tolerable at best.... meek mill is a lyric yelling, no flow having redundant clown..... The fu*k is wrong with ya'll n*ggas?

I swear it's as if you young n*ggas today just completely skipped over earlier hip hop and began listening to hip hop like 3-5 years ago...... The last 5-6 years in hip hop has had the most uninspiring, lamest, most redundant beats in hip hop history.... i don't get the hype......

I know you lil n*ggas want to have something to cling on to and call your own come on now.... lettuce be cereal here.....
Could NOT have said it better myself bud. Every song/beat and lyrics is the same crap over and over again.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago