most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Damn I wish we would use the Nike updates for a modern looking jersey. Hopefully the Navy alternate has that new Nike collar and look.
 6 years ago '04        #62
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13007 13007
 carden2 said:
you proving my point. you liked fab 5 bandwagon. jordan and the bulls bandwagon. packers had favre and alot of good mid 90s teams another bandwagon point. i didn't even have to go at your team like bear fans cause they been bear fans forever. i can't even go at them like that just trash talk the team they got now nothing else is relevant

you proved it just with the statement about my team not winning a super bowl. i don't need my teams to win anything ever. im from illinois if i wanted winning teams i could've jumped on the cardinals, bulls, blackhawks, bears or rams, ship way back.
If cheering for the Fab 5, and cheering for Jordan when I was 7 years old, makes me a bandwagon Packer fan, with no correlation... so be it. Whatever makes your internet browsing experience better. Don't try to kiss the a.ss of Bears fans, it's see through.

at cheering for Jordan as a kid, making me a bandwagon Packer fan. Like I said, whatever makes you feel better.
 04-04-2012, 10:23 PM         #63
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:

[pic - click to view]

04-04-2012, 11:38 PM         #64
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Completely fine with not changing anything

I still think our alternate uni should be a blaze orange for all the hunters up here (and you see a bunch at games too).
 04-05-2012, 12:38 AM         #65
CMONEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flashy uniforms distract from the point. Remember, this aint a fu*kin ballerina its football. People thinkin like this is why its gettin soft and hard to watch....
 04-05-2012, 01:10 AM         #66
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only way you could improve on those unis would be to remove the color yellow entirely.
 6 years ago '05        #67
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Fras1788 said:

Spoken like a true fan of a historically losing team. (not anymore IMO)

That's like the argument I've used for years when people talk sh*t about the Saints, well at least when the Saints were considered garbage. Now I have to question why I see so many other Saints fans especially when I live up north. that's the worst...being a misplaced fan and seeing some dude who you saw with a Patriots jersey on one year and a Saints one on a other...
i know i be salty about this stuff sometimes. just something about a bandwagon where you think they'd let there best friend drown to save someone they dont even know.
 6 years ago '04        #68
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 6795 6795
 CMONEY said:
Flashy uniforms distract from the point.
Probably one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen
 04-05-2012, 09:08 AM         #69
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
packers got the ugliest unis anyway, so it really doesn't matter
 6 years ago '07        #70
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 mk88 said:
packers got the ugliest unis anyway, so it really doesn't matter
This!....

I'm telling yall, they need to add some black to the mix and update their yellow to a better shade (instead of that mustard yellow). They chose two really bad colors to put together but with the right tweaking, it could look fresh like how Oregon did it...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #71
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,917 | Props total: 741 741

I'm, young enough to know the right car to buy yet grown enough not to put rims on it
I got that six-duce with curtains so you can't see me and I didn't even have to put tints on it
I don't got the bright watch I got the right watch
I don't buy out the bar, I bought the night spot

6 years ago '07        #72
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 YoDoods said:

I'm, young enough to know the right car to buy yet grown enough not to put rims on it
I got that six-duce with curtains so you can't see me and I didn't even have to put tints on it
I don't got the bright watch I got the right watch
I don't buy out the bar, I bought the night spot

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #73
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,598 | Props total: 908 908
 ST21 said:
just to be clear. they didn't eject "ALL" uniform changes. they rejected all of the visible design options such as the collar and color change options. the matierial is still the new technology. and they are not the only team to do so...

it's not like they are still going to be wearing reebok style pants and jerseys and sh*t.

bi*ch read the fu*king article

The Packers also decided against using the new technology Nike introduced as part of this transition, including a different fabric that is purported to be lighter, especially when wet. But that issue could be revisited after the 2012 season. "We are open-minded on that aspect," Popkey said.
 6 years ago '07        #74
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I understand staying traditional..and I don't necessarily hate it.But would it hurt to throw in a new alternate or sumn?At least give a new uniform a try.Every team that didn't want to change the current look should have at least got a sick new alternate uni.
 6 years ago '08        #75
Godsson777 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$891 | Props total: 472 472
who gives a fu*k..just goes to show it dont matter how u dress up sh*t..its still sh*t :lol2:
 6 years ago '04        #76
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Godsson777 said:
who gives a fu*k..just goes to show it dont matter how u dress up sh*t..its still sh*t :lol2:
One post per year
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy