Apple rumored to release iPhone 5 in June, Apple Insider reports

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,370 | Props total: 2794 2794
ive had an iphone for 2 years now jailbroken and everything... There is only so much you can do with the damn thing... I WANT MOAR!!!!! GSIII will be my next phone
 6 years ago '05        #42
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Venom said:
the reason why it was called the iphone 4 because it was the 4th iphone, you should see how stupid this sounds
Did you skip kintergarten? Cant you kount? it goes lyk this stoopid

(null)
3G
3GS
4S
then five

Like if I have no apples, you give me 1, then i have (null) apple. give me another, I now have 3G apples!, 2 more, Im rocking with 4S apples, 1 more and now I have 5 apples...

not that hard to comprehend

just in case.... /sarcasm
 6 years ago '05        #43
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8062 8062
Well since it took apple 18 months for the 4 and the 4s and the 4s dropped in november i wonder how they would drop it so quick
 6 years ago '07        #44
jewelz20 
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
 Slingy said:
ive had an iphone for 2 years now jailbroken and everything... There is only so much you can do with the damn thing... I WANT MOAR!!!!! GSIII will be my next phone
Just curious....what else are you looking for it to do?
 6 years ago '04        #45
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 FrankAndBeans said:
Because 5 comes after 4.
but its not the 5th Iphone smartass, the Iphone 4 is actually the 4th phone which would make the 4s the fifth
 6 years ago '04        #46
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
Nokia is going to whoop that a.ss.
 6 years ago '06        #47
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
 DallasTexas said:
u can nolonger refer to apple fans as sheep since android has taken over 50% of the marketshare,,,,apparently android users are the new sheep since everybody wants an android

fukin sheep
Uh NO FAIL cuz Apple comes up with the same sh*t with minimal upgrades and majority of u sheep buy every single one!
Flagship Android phones are continuously pushing the envelope and making their phones more powerful and smoother every year.

G1 > Nexus > HTC Evo > Galaxy S2 > G Nexus > One X

iPhone > 3GS > 4

Step it up lil guy

[pic - click to view]

Yall probably not even getting an iPhone 5 this summer..

3.7" Screen.
4G Fast.
iFace Unlock.
Innovative.
Amazing.

iPhone 4GS

Last edited by xFMx ALCHEMiST; 04-05-2012 at 04:56 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #48
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 adulel08 said:
Uh NO FAIL cuz Apple comes up with the same sh*t with minimal upgrades and majority of u sheep buy every single one!
Flagship Android phones are continuously pushing the envelope and making their phones more powerful and smoother every year.

G1 > Nexus > HTC Evo > Galaxy S2 > G Nexus > One X

iPhone > 3GS > 4

Step it up lil guy

[pic - click to view]

Yall probably not even getting an iPhone 5 this summer..

3.7" Screen.
4G Fast.
iFace Unlock.
Innovative.
Amazing.

iPhone 4GS

^^^ cold blooded but not entirely out of the question when I compared the 3G to the 3gs I was like damn you got ripped off, my home girl was like "so, its Iphone so I had to get it"
 6 years ago '04        #49
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
 urbangatsby said:
iPhone 4S users with their 2 year contracts gotta be pissed
Not really. I'll just wait for the 5S to drop and that'll be around my 2yr or at least 18 month upgrade time. I don't need the 5 and 5S I'm not that much of a junky.
 6 years ago '05        #50
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 .Hafestos. said:
Did you skip kintergarten? Cant you kount? it goes lyk this stoopid

(null)
3G
3GS
4S
then five

Like if I have no apples, you give me 1, then i have (null) apple. give me another, I now have 3G apples!, 2 more, Im rocking with 4S apples, 1 more and now I have 5 apples...

not that hard to comprehend

just in case.... /sarcasm
You forgot to add the first iphone....

iphone 2G....

I'm not sure if that was part of your sarcasm or not tho?

I bet the new iphone sticks with that lil a.ss screen..... remember Apple buy in bulk to cut costs and plus any change in resolution will mess up the apps which apple has doubled the pixels in its products to keep the same / scale well.

It would be good if iphone 5 had a 4" Screen I think that would be perfect but it probably wont be able to keep the apps at the same aspect ratio and sh*t and I doubt Apple will run with that.... wait what screen size could they increase to and keep the same ratio for the apps?

Last edited by ghost213; 04-06-2012 at 03:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #51
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 ghost213 said:
You forgot to add the first iphone....

iphone 2G....

I'm not sure if that was part of your sarcasm or not tho?

I bet the new iphone sticks with that lil a.ss screen..... remember Apple buy in bulk to cut costs and plus any change in resolution will mess up the apps which apple has doubled the pixels in its products to keep the same / scale well.

It would be good if iphone 5 had a 4" Screen I think that would be perfect but it probably wont be able to keep the apps at the same aspect ratio and sh*t and I doubt Apple will run with that.... wait what screen size could they increase to and keep the same ratio for the apps?
The first iphone wasnt called the 2g, or the iphone 1, it was called simply the iphone, hence why I said (null), which is computer talk for an empty field. iphone (null) = iPhone.

it was just sarcasm to show everyone saying its 5 how stupid they are, they dont name their phones in numerical order, only time they ever did was once and it was directly correlated to the generation of the phone, so the 5th gen iphone is the 4S, so not only does it not make sense LOGICALLY, it doesn't even make sense period.

Last edited by .Hafestos.; 04-06-2012 at 03:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #52
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 3602 3602
 6 years ago '04        #53
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 1ironboy1 said:
And besides, what's the point of having all those "cool" features if they not gonna work more then half of the time.
Oh like siri, or making a phone call on the iPhone.
What's the point of having quad core gpu and that high of resolution in that small screen

Also its not my fault u have small hand. Also the 4+ inch screen is for the multimedia feature. These device are quickly about to replace laptops and with phone and tablets will have the same apps, and that android and ios is quickly k!lling windows PC laptop sales.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy