Rick Ross Confirms Jay-Z Feature On ĎGod Forgives I Donítí

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2012, 01:37 PM         #141
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
This n*gga really said that sh*t

Ride or Die Ross fans are idiots and if they feel that way then they most definitely should've let RF be GFID and not step in and push that sh*t back. The simple fact that RF was gonna be GFID should make the average Ross fan worried, cause that sh*t as an album would've been trash, that diet-trap music was not hittin after a month. Lord Knows what he's actually gonna give y'all. If history repeats itself it'll sound like 103 but just be worse.
Camron fans are idiots for the most part...not all of them but the ones who have his posters on their walls and his pics plastered all over their internet profiles.

One idiotic Camron fan tried to tell me that RF was gonna be GFID but the idiot forgot the tracks by Alchemist, Timbaland, Toomp, Dre and Kanye West that still haven't been released or the collabs from Mary J Blige, Bun B, & JayZ that are going to be on the album but haven't been released.

Many idiots don't have a music I.Q. high enough to know that artists record 100's of tracks for an album project and some songs make the cut and some songs don't but if you would like to believe that an artist would release an entire album for free then you need medication or an intervention.

drumgangP said:

[pic - click to view]

That's a dope collage but why does it have a picture of Rick Ross "POM" in the left hand corner?

RIAA plaques are better.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-05-2012 at 01:44 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #142
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Graftedgenes said:
No need to call me a "n*gga".

I don't fu*k with white girls but I have posted 4 or 5 different Black girls who I have fu*ked with in the Pic threads on this website.

My connection to the culture is based on bloodline, community, hobby, and business, refer to any networking links in my profile that may satiate your inquiries.

Could you please decipher this incoherent rambling: Sales mean a lot where you have a more marketable artist that is marketed and graspable to the outsider you talk about and still sells less to the rapper who's marketable to those with less of a disposable income

I'm not "Black" because Black is a color and I'm not a crayon, I am of Afrikan decent and my place of birth is America thus I refer to myself as an Afrikan-American.

You were born and raised in Brooklyn yet you are advertising a Harlem rappers picture in your avatar, were I'm from we represent ourselves and negate any free advertising of rap entertainers without monetary compensation.
I see you're slow so I'll make this simple.

Ross = More marketable from the start, more closely a.ssociated with the more popular acts (Khaled, Drake, Wayne), more graspable singles and songs (Hustlin, Push It To The Limit, Hello, Good Morning feature, BMF)

sells less than

Jeezy = Straight up and down trap/coke rapper, with harder albums, uses slang and terms most people outside "that life" wouldn't understand, makes a concept album like The Recession and still sells more. Just started being more diverse in his sound with ToD2, and just started to make himself more marketable with relationship songs with the album he just released.

And I can't have a Harlem rapper in my avy because I'm from BK. Right.
 6 years ago '11        #143
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Camron fans are idiots for the most part...not all of them but the ones who have his posters on their walls and his pics plastered all over their internet profiles.

One idiotic Camron fan tried to tell me that RF was gonna be GFID but the idiot forgot the tracks by Alchemist, Timbaland, Toomp, Dre and Kanye West that still haven't been released or the collabs from Mary J Blige, Bun B, & JayZ that are going to be on the album but haven't been released.

Many idiots don't have a music I.Q. high enough to know that artists record 100's of tracks for an album project and some songs make the cut and some songs don't but if you would like to believe that an artist would release an entire album for free then you need medication or an intervention.

That's a dope collage but why does it have a picture of Rick Ross "POM" in the left hand corner?

RIAA plaques are better.
I'm not even much of a Cam fan, so don't you look stupid for a.ssuming I am because he's in my avy. Many idiots like ones who just come on here to talk about G Unit and 50 cent don't understand that Ross would not have released his very best tracks on a mixtape, but would keep those tracks and put out the "weaker ones". Why would he put Toomp and Kanye tracks on a mixtape? Everyone knows what I meant seeing as his album wouldn't have had over 20 tracks so the tape ain't the whole album fleshed out. But keep going ahead and believing half that tapes tracks wouldn't have been on the album had Ross not been pushed back. Simple a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '11        #144
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Not even make and solid points cause there was no need for you to even explain that Ross wouldn't put Jay and May J. Blige features on a free mixtape.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy