Rick Ross Confirms Jay-Z Feature On ‘God Forgives I Don’t’

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2012, 06:18 PM         #121
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
N by the way, a lot of the sh*t the n*gga grafted posts ab i agree wit. idk none of yall n*ggas personally so fu*k these circles yall call yaselves bein apart of
 6 years ago '04        #122
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
 Walkerboy86 said:
fu*k i look like arguin wit yall n*ggas on the net. Most yall n*ggas are just characters, the type of ppl ill see in real life that ill ignore just like the n*ggas in my city. if u aint read what i posted, who gives fu*k, not me. n*ggas supposed to be talkn music n beefin over the net thatll never meet in real life.

All it takes for me is to see one of yall lame a.ss n*ggas pics and you a joke to me after that
you the one that got emotional for about 3 paragraphs
 04-04-2012, 06:35 PM         #123
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga wtf are you? i aint kno u was beside me as i was postin my shyt. Dont let me cursing have u a.ssumming im emotional n*gga. i got a bi*ch n make money doin wat i do. n u think boxden sumthn to get mad ab n*gga lol? i explained gw record sales shld be irrelevent to u "FANS" but i guess u only listen to n*ggas bcuz theyre popular. now get off my d!ck n get some pus*y cuz im chillin wit pus*y as i post this up n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #124
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
hope its free mason 2....that record was fukking crazy, jay spazzed
 6 years ago '04        #125
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 DXFan619 said:
If this sh*t doesn't go Platinum...
It won't.

Only people who listen to Ross don't buy his albums.
 6 years ago '04        #126
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 EscoNore said:
It won't go plat...but it's still gonna be a hot album. Hip hop fans don't buy albums.
^ point blank.

ross got like 4 consecutive gold-selling albums and probably 3-4 gold-selling singles (i would a.ssume joints like "blowin' money fast" and "mc hammer" went platinum on iTunes)

ross literally got big during an era of albums that don't sell

it's not like his albums do not debut in the top 5 on the charts every time...

n*ggaz just hatin'
 6 years ago '04        #127
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Tired of yall n*ggas arguing ab sh*t that doesnt justify music being good music. Yall the type of n*ggas that would call an album hot just bcuz the cover of the cd look good n never listened to the music and call a local artist sh*t whack bcuz he couldnt afford to get a bad a.ss cover.

Why the fu*k are yall concerned ab how much this man sells like u getting a percentage? Only ppl that shld care are the producers and ppl that actually had sumthn to do with the album

Maybe if he switch up n cater to the ppl that buy albums he will go plat but he rap for mostly hood n*ggas, not a majority of white folks. But if he did switch up, yall a bash him for that too. Yall n*ggas lame, like on some real sh*t for judging based off of sales and not good material

Be the same n*ggas buying plain as polo shirts and get mad at a n*gga wit a 40 dolla outfit on thats gettn more bi*ches if not all the bi*ches while u lonely as hell in yo 100$ polo shirt
one of the realest posts in boxden history...

6 years ago '04        #128
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
what classifies hot. 13 tracks with 13 features and good beats? come on people
^ look @ how many features ppl like drake and lil' wayne have on their albums...

...just b real. if u dislike ross, then u probly dislike a majority of current trap music or any "dirty south" rapper who is popular @ this moment

gucci and waka are probly the most popular "trap" rappers @ the moment, but their major label albums or compilation CD's do not sell as well as say... wayne's, or drake's, or nicki's, or ross's, or jeezy's sh*t... in order to sell records, an artist or group has to follow a certain formula.

ross mastered that sh*t 'round the 2nd album

opinions are opinions. numbers don't lie. i personally like ross's music whether he goes platinum or not. rich forever is def my fav. ross project and that sh*t is a mixtape... should've def been his album for 2012.
 6 years ago '11        #129
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Hardkore said:
^ look @ how many features ppl like drake and lil' wayne have on their albums...

...just b real. if u dislike ross, then u probly dislike a majority of current trap music or any "dirty south" rapper who is popular @ this moment

gucci and waka are probly the most popular "trap" rappers @ the moment, but their major label albums or compilation CD's do not sell as well as say... wayne's, or drake's, or nicki's, or ross's, or jeezy's sh*t... in order to sell records, an artist or group has to follow a certain formula.

opinions are opinions. numbers don't lie. i personally like ross's music whether he goes platinum or not. rich forever is def my fav. ross project and that sh*t is a mixtape... should've def been his album for 2012.
I'm not sure whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you...
 6 years ago '12        #130
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 23codez said:
Great quote

If I had a million dollars.

If I had video chicks sucking me off and feeding me grapes.

IF IF IF IF IF!!!! IF's are great, aren't they?
See my comments must have been misread the point was lets not talk about sales!! Lets talk about the quality of music.. The if was in reference to downloads however i guess my point was over your head. Compare an artist entire body of work !!!
 04-04-2012, 07:32 PM         #131
arqitekt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you n*ggas are so insecure about the color of your skin you gotta talk about race everywhere your life is an L my n*gga!

But ross aint goin plat, and son needs to put Jay on a new single cause he wanted way too long to make Stay Schemin official.
 6 years ago '06        #132
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 dmarino said:
He'll never go plat cause he isnt pop enough and the white people that buy kanye wayne eminem jayz dont support rozay
I think thats why he hasnt gone plat but If he's going to do it would be this time.
 6 years ago '04        #133
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
 Hardkore said:

drake had 7 more songs on take care

wayne had 4 more songs on c4

and they both had less features than teflon don
 6 years ago '07        #134
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
Ross is all hype. His numbers don't lie
 04-04-2012, 08:32 PM         #135
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:

Bra im wit u. Kicking knowledge on here is useles. These bx dudes ignorant n down play anything even if they kno u speaking truth n facts.

If its not an argument n*ggas aint tryna hear shyt
 6 years ago '11        #136
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Graftedgenes said:
Sales mean a lot to some people because it's their only connection to our culture.

I often hear outsiders brag that if it wasn't for them then HipHop would be dead and rappers would be broke...a grandiose mentality indeed.

We know that Vanilla Ice went 10X platinum with 1 album and we know that Emenim is the biggest selling rapper in the world....we realize that after 3 solo albums Rakim does not have a platinum album but the Insane Clown Possee has three platinum albums.

Sales mean a lot to some people.

I'm a part of the minority, I'm an Afrikan-American and my group is only 12% of the population with less disposable income than other groups and we only account for 15% of the purchasing demographic who buy rap CD's.

A blonde kid from the suburbs can feel a sense of power looking at a sales chart like
"Hey Dude he went platinum because we made him go platinum dude", but that's an outsiders perspective, people on the inside just want some Hot music to groove to.
Outsiders lol whatever n*gga. Don't you fu*k with white girls who teach french and bump g unit all day? What connection do you have to the culture? Sales mean a lot where you have a more marketable artist that is marketed and graspable to the outsider you talk about and still sells less to the rapper who's marketable to those with less of a disposable income. I'm not an "afrikan-american", whatever that is, but I'm black, and sure as hell did not grow up in no suburb. I was born and raised in Brooklyn which negates any view of me you have coming from whatever fly-over state you come from.
 6 years ago '11        #137
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hardkore said:

Ross has never put out an album more harder or grittier than The Recession or even close to it. Why did that sell more than anything Ross has done before and since? Why did Ross take that sound and still couldn't top Jeezy? I've been listening to T.I. since Trap Muzik, don't talk about Ross not selling as much as Jeezy cause Ross is more "trap". Jeezy was only less trap on this album, and that's cause everybody is following what he did years ago and he has to move on. Jeezy is not gonna ride a sound he did for almost 10 years that he moved away from around the time ToD2 came out, neither is T.I. You know why? They're better artists. They're top artists. They're progressive. That's why they sell more. Those n*ggas are certified. Jay is certified, and Ye is too. Ross, Flocka, etc. are flavor of the month rappers, they'll never progress out of the trap sound and still be successful. Again, I fu*k with Ross' music, and I actually loved Teflon Don, but he does not sell. And it's not cause he's more "trap", cause Jeezy has been the most "trap" rapper and has sold more than Gucci, Waka, and Ross. He has something they don't.
 6 years ago '11        #138
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Retro said:
I'm not sure whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you...
This n*gga really said that sh*t

Ride or Die Ross fans are idiots and if they feel that way then they most definitely should've let RF be GFID and not step in and push that sh*t back. The simple fact that RF was gonna be GFID should make the average Ross fan worried, cause that sh*t as an album would've been trash, that diet-trap music was not hittin after a month. Lord Knows what he's actually gonna give y'all. If history repeats itself it'll sound like 103 but just be worse.
 04-05-2012, 01:22 PM         #139
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Outsiders lol whatever n*gga. Don't you fu*k with white girls who teach french and bump g unit all day? What connection do you have to the culture? Sales mean a lot where you have a more marketable artist that is marketed and graspable to the outsider you talk about and still sells less to the rapper who's marketable to those with less of a disposable income. I'm not an "afrikan-american", whatever that is, but I'm black, and sure as hell did not grow up in no suburb. I was born and raised in Brooklyn which negates any view of me you have coming from whatever fly-over state you come from.
No need to call me a "n*gga".

I don't fu*k with white girls but I have posted 4 or 5 different Black girls who I have fu*ked with in the Pic threads on this website.

My connection to the culture is based on bloodline, community, hobby, and business, refer to any networking links in my profile that may satiate your inquiries.

Could you please decipher this incoherent rambling: Sales mean a lot where you have a more marketable artist that is marketed and graspable to the outsider you talk about and still sells less to the rapper who's marketable to those with less of a disposable income

I'm not "Black" because Black is a color and I'm not a crayon, I am of Afrikan decent and my place of birth is America thus I refer to myself as an Afrikan-American.

You were born and raised in Brooklyn yet you are advertising a Harlem rappers picture in your avatar, were I'm from we represent ourselves and negate any free advertising of rap entertainers without monetary compensation.
 04-05-2012, 01:32 PM         #140
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
This n*gga really said that sh*t

Ride or Die Ross fans are idiots and if they feel that way then they most definitely should've let RF be GFID and not step in and push that sh*t back. The simple fact that RF was gonna be GFID should make the average Ross fan worried, cause that sh*t as an album would've been trash, that diet-trap music was not hittin after a month. Lord Knows what he's actually gonna give y'all. If history repeats itself it'll sound like 103 but just be worse.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy