Rick Ross Confirms Jay-Z Feature On ‘God Forgives I Don’t’

most viewed right now
 92
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-04-2012, 01:51 PM         #101
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Did away with your teenage white lap dog. Now Dessalines, stop trying to deflect and change the subject, wheres proof that youre an employee at Allhiphop????
Show us proof that you have interaction with women.


You just dropped about 10 pictures and 5 videos...it should be easy to drop a pic or vid with you with a woman right?
 04-04-2012, 01:53 PM         #102
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:

show us the damn check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Streets Wanna know, wheres the damn check Dessalines
 04-04-2012, 01:54 PM         #103
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
And we got you to actually take up for and strongly defend the white race. The same people you once described as "Pink diseased Fools" on this very forum, Cool story bro


Now stop deflecting and show us a check from Allhiphop. Just prove that youre an employee, you dont even have to show us a check, just prove youre an employee over there.

Wheres some paperwork

Fix your video link buddy.

I never called white folks "pink disesed Fools", strop lying weirdo.


lets see you and that woman that came with the fruits of your labors.
 6 years ago '08        #104
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,592 | Props total: 17264 17264
 Grimey Jr. said:
we been off that, we on some other sh*t now in this thread


props for attempting to stay on topic tho

I see it but rather just make it clear that those constantly dreaming of a Plat from a cop

need to stop it already, acting like he didn't have Jay z, Kanye, etc all the previous album

it is simple HE IS A NOBODY in the music business( BUSINESS ). He is however a rap persona

that sells himself like he is one of the big name, he is just an industry creation that will not

be talked about like Jay z,Nas, Big, 2pac, 50, Snoop, Eminem etc are all talk about years after they debut

he has not made any kind of impact worth caring about IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS.
 04-04-2012, 01:57 PM         #105
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
damn, drumgang put me on ignore even tho that post wasnt even for him


who are these bichiz he fu*kin tho? didnt see him int he "post ya girl" thread
He didnt put the guy he called "gay" who makes the gay comments on "Ignore" now did he?


....looks like they are co-signing eachother again.


I just wanna see the pic with a chick since he been posting pics all day long:agreement6:


Now watch this he will dissapeer for about an hour while he hires a prostitute or a friend to pose in a Pic with him.
 6 years ago '05        #106
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25181 25181
What In The Hell Is Going On In Here?
[pic - click to view]



Everytime A Rick Ross Thread Goes Up. Hell Breaks Loose For No Reason....n*ggas Aint Even Arguing About The Artist No More.
 04-04-2012, 02:00 PM         #107
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
What In The Hell Is Going On In Here?
[pic - click to view]



Everytime A Rick Ross Thread Goes Up. Hell Breaks Loose For No Reason....n*ggas Aint Even Arguing About The Artist No More.
Hold on and watch, I got a puppet on my string and Im making him dance :dancingcool:
 04-04-2012, 02:14 PM         #108
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
Eagles was wack all last season, how bout that Michael Vick?
He cant stay healthy, his wack-ass fans act like hes the messiah because he had one phenomenal season and 6 other seasons that were mediocre.
 6 years ago '11        #109
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Damn, I posted on the 1st page last night, came back thinking it was 8 pages on the topic, then I realize the last 5-6 pages is an argument
 04-04-2012, 02:24 PM         #110
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
Tell that gay troll that everybody ignore, that I want him to show me a negative Aids test.

Oh I wanted to ask you a question about the "Ignore" feature.
 6 years ago '04        #111
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
something told me not to bother coming into this thread
 04-04-2012, 02:31 PM         #112
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Hold on and watch, I got a puppet on my string and Im making him dance :dancingcool:
Yawwwwwn little pockets. Once again show us a check from Chuck @ Allhiphop.


Of course you already know I checked into things like that, since I have those "connections I brag about" that you constantly speak on.



So please, show us that check sir. If you were an employee it'd be easy


Not really gonna reply to sh*t else until we see a check, stop trying to change the subject and deflect
 04-04-2012, 02:36 PM         #113
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
ask away
Okay but first lets ignore that weird-gay-attention-troll kid who almost everybody ignores.


I want your permission to put you on Ignore but with 5 special conditions:


1.) I can ocassionally dedicate 350 word posts to you

2.) I can post your Twit-Pics and Youtube Vids

3.) I can randomly brag about dedicating 48 hours to you specifically

4.) I can type your screen-name, or first-name repeatedly in threads

5.) I can go back & forth with you for hours at length switching you off and on Ignore.


I gotta go on lunch but let me know if these conditions are cool with you and I get back with you later.
 6 years ago '05        #114
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Graftedgenes said:
Okay but first lets ignore that weird-gay-attention-troll kid who almost everybody ignores.


I want your permission to put you on Ignore but with 5 special conditions:


1.) I can ocassionally dedicate 350 word posts to you

2.) I can post your Twit-Pics and Youtube Vids

3.) I can randomly brag about dedicating 48 hours to you specifically

4.) I can type your screen-name, or first-name repeatedly in threads

5.) I can go back & forth with you for hours at length switching you off and on Ignore.


I gotta go on lunch but let me know if these conditions are cool with you and I get back with you later.
You guys should meet up in nyc and f!ght. I got my money on 23codez
 04-04-2012, 04:51 PM         #115
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tired of yall n*ggas arguing ab sh*t that doesnt justify music being good music. Yall the type of n*ggas that would call an album hot just bcuz the cover of the cd look good n never listened to the music and call a local artist sh*t whack bcuz he couldnt afford to get a bad a.ss cover.

Why the fu*k are yall concerned ab how much this man sells like u getting a percentage? Only ppl that shld care are the producers and ppl that actually had sumthn to do with the album

Maybe if he switch up n cater to the ppl that buy albums he will go plat but he rap for mostly hood n*ggas, not a majority of white folks. But if he did switch up, yall a bash him for that too. Yall n*ggas lame, like on some real sh*t for judging based off of sales and not good material

Be the same n*ggas buying plain as polo shirts and get mad at a n*gga wit a 40 dolla outfit on thats gettn more bi*ches if not all the bi*ches while u lonely as hell in yo 100$ polo shirt
 6 years ago '04        #116
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 Walkerboy86 said:
Tired of yall n*ggas arguing ab sh*t that doesnt justify music being good music. Yall the type of n*ggas that would call an album hot just bcuz the cover of the cd look good n never listened to the music and call a local artist sh*t whack bcuz he couldnt afford to get a bad a.ss cover.

Why the fu*k are yall concerned ab how much this man sells like u getting a percentage? Only ppl that shld care are the producers and ppl that actually had sumthn to do with the album

Maybe if he switch up n cater to the ppl that buy albums he will go plat but he rap for mostly hood n*ggas, not a majority of white folks. But if he did switch up, yall a bash him for that too. Yall n*ggas lame, like on some real sh*t for judging based off of sales and not good material

Be the same n*ggas buying plain as polo shirts and get mad at a n*gga wit a 40 dolla outfit on thats gettn more bi*ches if not all the bi*ches while u lonely as hell in yo 100$ polo shirt

all that for nothing
 6 years ago '04        #117
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,238 | Props total: 1104 1104
 EscoNore said:
It won't go plat...but it's still gonna be a hot album. Hip hop fans don't buy albums.


no...
hip hop fans don't by garbage rap albums....there is a difference
 6 years ago '12        #118
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$2,887 | Props total: 1667 1667
 Retro said:
The fu*k is goin on in this thread? *goes back 2 pages*
 04-04-2012, 06:11 PM         #119
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k i look like arguin wit yall n*ggas on the net. Most yall n*ggas are just characters, the type of ppl ill see in real life that ill ignore just like the n*ggas in my city. if u aint read what i posted, who gives fu*k, not me. n*ggas supposed to be talkn music n beefin over the net thatll never meet in real life.

All it takes for me is to see one of yall lame a.ss n*ggas pics and you a joke to me after that
 04-04-2012, 06:11 PM         #120
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybach music 4?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy