Rick Ross Confirms Jay-Z Feature On ‘God Forgives I Don’t’

most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 drumgangP said:
And look at this 30+ year old n*gga throwing up gang signs, and you look quite chubby yourself there guy.

Thats grafted?
 04-04-2012, 01:28 PM         #82
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
Thats grafted?
Sadly yes

Notice the fat n*gga in the back in a walker


30+ throwing up signs, n*gga we off that
 04-04-2012, 01:29 PM         #83
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
make sure to cop some running shoes and a Jenny Craig DVD while you out
Was thinking about some Foams, or maybe some 'Brons. But you might be on to something!

Ima get your bi*ch a napkin, and some wave grease for you so you can continue selling out
 04-04-2012, 01:30 PM         #84
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Still aint posted up a check from Chuck huh. Gotta start trying to deflect and change the subject . Hurry up and get your shots in, after this thread youre back on ignore


And dont be sending me props trying to diss my deceased mother anymore. I understand that as a 30+ year old loser, its your only way of finding enjoyment in your broke a.ss life. But nah, its not needed, you arent worth the energy lil guy.
Dawg you a 300+pound loser, I seen posts were you admitted that you expended 48 hours on me.

You post up my pictures like a groupie but you never post pictures of yourself with the ladies.


I got you on here explaining yourself in detail posting pics of your gorilla-face just to try and protect your "E-perona"



What you gonna do put me on "ignore" like a bi*ch does when she gets an attitude and then take me off "Ignore" when you get off your period??


Make up your mind Chubbs because your internet admirers are going to think you being wish-washy.
 04-04-2012, 01:32 PM         #85
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
post pics or you never bought sh*t
Just follow me on twitter. Plenty of pics of jordans, other kicks, weed, and so on that i've shared with my 5K+ followers. Links in my sig

I'll be sure to share em with everyone
 04-04-2012, 01:34 PM         #86
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Dawg you a 300+pound loser, I seen posts were you admitted that you expended 48 hours on me.

You post up my pictures like a groupie but you never post pictures of yourself with the ladies.


I got you on here explaining yourself in detail posting pics of your gorilla-face just to try and protect your "E-perona"



What you gonna do put me on "ignore" like a bi*ch does when she gets an attitude and then take me off "Ignore" when you get off your period??


Make up your mind Chubbs because your internet admirers are going to think you being wish-washy.
Hey look your past 5 posts in this thread have all said the same thing.....Could it be because you've been put out there? Could it be because you realize the jigg is up kid?


Hey, hey, hey, lets not deflect and talk pointless rhetoric with insults and such. I dont even have to insult you, I just wanna know, since its "Your site" and you type up these "Thrilling editorials" for it....

Wheres your check from Chuck at? Please, i'll gladly wait.....I've had music videos, songs, and even done advertising on allhiphop before....Got a nice rapport with some of the good people over there. I really just wanna know, wheres your check from Chuck at?
 04-04-2012, 01:38 PM         #87
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
Thats grafted?
Im in my avatar, all my links have my face in them.

Im not ashamed of who I am.

Its easy to post pics and Vids of me but does he have a siingle pic or Vid of him standing up?

I heard he doesent because hes in a wheel-chair.

Ask him for a pic standing up and he wont be able to show you one.
 04-04-2012, 01:38 PM         #88
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
What's the deal behind this check? We would like to see it If you can prove it, show it.
Thats all im saying. I'd quit all the dissing, stop tossing insults, stop questioning his character...and even stop posting youtube videos of him doing questionable sh*t like throwing up gang signs at the age of 38...


If he could just produce a check from Chuck @ Allhiphop. n*ggas wanna know....just prove yourself...n*ggas questioned me on being in the lab with CTE and its members and I upped a video with ease. Lets see these checks from Chuck since its "YOUR SITE"


Or are you just a regular forum member that has 50+ troll points on the IC?
 04-04-2012, 01:40 PM         #89
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Thats all im saying. I'd quit all the dissing, stop tossing insults, stop questioning his character...and even stop posting youtube videos of him doing questionable sh*t like throwing up gang signs at the age of 38...


If he could just produce a check from Chuck @ Allhiphop. n*ggas wanna know....just prove yourself...n*ggas questioned me on being in the lab with CTE and its members and I upped a video with ease. Lets see these checks from Chuck since its "YOUR SITE"


Or are you just a regular forum member that has 50+ troll points on the IC?
Lets do it like this:


You post a pic standing up without a wheelchair or a pic with a woman and we can go from there.
 04-04-2012, 01:41 PM         #90
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Im in my avatar, all my links have my face in them.

Im not ashamed of who I am.

Its easy to post pics and Vids of me but does he have a siingle pic or Vid of him standing up?

I heard he doesent because hes in a wheel-chair.

Ask him for a pic standing up and he wont be able to show you one.
Hey look another deflect


But here, this photo is special because its from the same exact place he got my other photos he posted on boxden. Meaning hes purposely lying in an attempt to change the subject


[pic - click to view]



Me drunk as fu*k on the eastside of ATL in front of the bail bonds spot with th funny name. Standing tall



Of course he already saw that pic, now wheres a picture of a check from Chuck?
 04-04-2012, 01:42 PM         #91
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Hey look another deflect


But here, this photo is special because its from the same exact place he got my other photos he posted on boxden. Meaning hes purposely lying in an attempt to change the subject


[pic - click to view]



Me drunk as fu*k on the eastside of ATL in front of the bail bonds spot with th funny name. Standing tall



Of course he already saw that pic, now wheres a picture of a check from Chuck?

Great job!


Now lets see the one with the ladies!:dancingcool:
 04-04-2012, 01:43 PM         #92
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Lets do it like this:


You post a pic standing up without a wheelchair or a pic with a woman and we can go from there.
Done, now show us a pic of a check from Chuck.


And you already seen the pics, hell you posted up pics from me in the old studio building I owned....The 3rd pic in that set is me standing behind that very chair Dessalines. Why you on here trying to lie to these people
 6 years ago '08        #93
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17153 17153
Nobody is going to support a fu*king Cop, YAYO has gone Plat and William Roberts is sh*t that has never sold more then 200k in the first week and you f*gs are worrying or wishing about PLAT?,

fu*king fools wake up real masses don't fu*k with this fake sh*t, he is a nobody in this music BUSINESS.
 04-04-2012, 01:44 PM         #94
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
how can you respond to a poster who is supposedly non existent? you keep doin it, not a good look. makes you look like a liar


and who am i selling out to exactly? aint nobody payin me to post on here, i post what i want. and i dont know nothin about waves, you should go ask Jade Yorker AKA Future tho, im sure he'd be interested


and dont bother with givin the hoe a napkin, i give my bichiz d!ck, not napkins. apparently d!ck aint somethin you offer bichiz on the menu
Lets keep the game going because we got him on the ropes.
 04-04-2012, 01:45 PM         #95
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Great job!


Now lets see the one with the ladies!:dancingcool:
I'll do you 1 better and post a video


But first you must produce a check showing you are in fact an employee of Allhiphop


Do that and i'll gladly link you to some videos. Even toss in a few extra joints of females doing strip shows and such i've arranged.
 04-04-2012, 01:46 PM         #96
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Done, now show us a pic of a check from Chuck.


And you already seen the pics, hell you posted up pics from me in the old studio building I owned....The 3rd pic in that set is me standing behind that very chair Dessalines. Why you on here trying to lie to these people
This is hilarious!

You got time to post 350 word essays

You got time to post Pics off my Twitter

You got time to post pics of your 380+ face




















You aint got time to post a pic with the ladies
 04-04-2012, 01:47 PM         #97
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
If you have a check and are purposely dragging this along to make DrumG look dumb when you finally "show" us the check, then you get a big time COME ON SON. Just show us that you're not lying. That's all. I'm sure D will take that L like a man.
Its not even about taking an "L". Its just about him actually being a man and proving something. Anything i've said on here has been factual, you can google it(as he has), and you can prove it yourself. Lets make men out of some of these boxden users, n*ggas wanted to call my bluff and make me prove certain things, and I did....Got alot of props and a n*gga shot to "powerful" status on here cause of it ....Now lets make this 30+ year old, gang sign throwing idiot prove he is half the man he says he is.


Wheres that check from Good ol Chuck?
 04-04-2012, 01:48 PM         #98
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
This is hilarious!

You got time to post 350 word essays

You got time to post Pics off my Twitter

You got time to post pics of your 380+ face




















You aint got time to post a pic with the ladies
View Post Today, 02:42 PM
Remove user from ignore listGrimey Jr.
This message is hidden because Grimey Jr. is on your ignore list.
Did away with your teenage white lap dog. Now Dessalines, stop trying to deflect and change the subject, wheres proof that youre an employee at Allhiphop????
 04-04-2012, 01:49 PM         #99
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least we got Drumstick to reconcile with the guy he considers to be a hOMO....


...a step in the right direction for a 380+ pound guy.
 04-04-2012, 01:50 PM         #100
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
At least we got Drumstick to reconcile with the guy he considers to be a hOMO....


...a step in the right direction
And we got you to actually take up for and strongly defend the white race. The same people you once described as "Pink diseased Fools" on this very forum, Cool story bro


Now stop deflecting and show us a check from Allhiphop. Just prove that youre an employee, you dont even have to show us a check, just prove youre an employee over there.

Wheres some paperwork

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy