Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2012, 01:00 PM         #61
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
225 WORDS

How you gonna tell somebody to get their weight up when you weigh 400 pounds??

All that money why are you still fat and lonely??

Stop typing me gigantic titangraphs and show me the fruits of your labors, were the ladies at?

Props for advertising AllhipHop.com I heard their editorials and editing are nice enough to make a fat man hop on a treadmill.
Oh look hes calling me fat....Elementary school level disses from a 30+ year old man. You've seen my pictures kid, you can post up about me all day

Show me a check from Allhiphop.com though, nice deflect but no...show me a check from Chuck please.
 04-04-2012, 01:01 PM         #62
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
but.....but i thought this is a hip hop forum where we only talk about hip hop according to drumgang? "exposing" other members aint hip hop tho, whats goin on here? Where is Ja? Somebody get Ja Rule here to make sense of this
Youre honestly not even worth the trouble. Unlike some individuals I realize youre just a kid and I am a grown man, so youre pretty much non existent from here on out. Have fun continuing to do whatever it is youre constantly doing.
 04-04-2012, 01:02 PM         #63
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm stayin on the sidelines for this one, but before I do that DGP quick question: why'd you take grafted off ignore? Just curious...
Because hes bi*ch-made.

Go to this thread:

Hed rather sit on his fat a.ss all day and try to convince people that Im a "white woman" named Kerry instead of actually going to the gym were he can lose weght and prolong his life.

He took me off ignore because he's a fraud, the people that want to trully ignore me dont even pay me any attention but the people that are obsessed with me will type 350 word posts dedicated to me

Its weird maybe he has an explanation.
 04-04-2012, 01:06 PM         #64
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
so basically you ran outta sh*t to say.

and dont call me a kid, i got facial hair at least, your pics say otherwise tho babyface
This is the first picture of me ever posted on boxden.

I look like a real babyface in this pic

[pic - click to view]

04-04-2012, 01:07 PM         #65
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Because hes bi*ch-made.

Go to this thread:

Hed rather sit on his fat a.ss all day and try to convince people that Im a "white woman" named Kerry instead of actually going to the gym were he can lose weght and prolong his life.

He took me off ignore because he's a fraud, the people that want to trully ignore me dont even pay me any attention but the people that are obsessed with me will type 350 word posts dedicated to me

Its weird maybe he has an explanation.
Oh look once again he avoids all the sh*t denting his character and talks about other random things. Retro seen that thread, and Retro knows whas good with me, he wasnt asking cause he was questioning my character, he was asking because he was wondering why im wasting my time talking to a bi*ch n*gga like yourself

Once again though Dessalines, where that Check from Chuck @Allhiphop at since its "Your Site"? Just wanna see 1 check Dessalines!
 6 years ago '10        #66
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
 ImInHerMouth said:
Ross been hot. Jeezy came out ice cold when everyone was saying he had no buzz with his sh*t being pushed back. Did he not go gold in half the time Ross took? n*ggas constantly trying to put this n*gga with the kings of this sh*t. Your man is not up there, I fu*k with his music, but recognize the real.
 04-04-2012, 01:10 PM         #67
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
but.....but i thought this is a hip hop forum where we only talk about hip hop according to drumgang? "exposing" other members aint hip hop tho, whats goin on here? Where is Ja? Somebody get Ja Rule here to make sense of this
Yeah right!

Go check that thread he has more posts in that thread than any other poster outside of that Psychotic kid who made the poster with my screen-name.

I guess the Fatbody is so "mature" that he forgets that he spent 3 days trying to convince people I admitted I was "gay" untill the thread drops were I was calling Emenim gay and then hes stuck their like a fat woman in a porta-potty.

Cholesteral got that fattie delusional.

but listen on some real sh*t, he's too lame and corny for other social networks were sociable people thrive so he tries to flex his "clout" on rap forums were most of the people aint really on that sh*t, so he logs on here to brag & boast and get a boost of self-esteem and he feels threatened when an actual REAL dude is around to call him on his bullsh*t.

The man took a picture of a Pizza and posted it to a rap website...need I say more?
 04-04-2012, 01:13 PM         #68
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
i was wrong, i take back my previous post, forgive my accusation

but i thought u said you was done and i was non existent from here on out? why u respond to me 3 minutes after you posted that?
Thats just like him putting me on "Ignore"...that boy is all sorts of confused.
 04-04-2012, 01:14 PM         #69
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah right!

Go check that thread he has more posts in that thread than any other poster outside of that Psychotic kid who made the poster with my screen-name.

I guess the Fatbody is so "mature" that he forgets that he spent 3 days trying to convince people I admitted I was "gay" untill the thread drops were I was calling Emenim gay and then hes stuck their like a fat woman in a porta-potty.

Cholesteral got that fattie delusional.

but listen on some real sh*t, he's too lame and corny for other social networks were sociable people thrive so he tries to flex his "clout" on rap forums were most of the people aint really on that sh*t, so he logs on here to brag & boast and get a boost of self-esteem and he feels threatened when an actual REAL dude is around to call him on his bullsh*t.

The man took a picture of a Pizza and posted it to a rap website...need I say more?

[pic - click to view]

^Picture Dessalines put on a social network. Chill kid, stop with the smoke screen and man up little man .

Still waiting on that Check from Chuck

By the way Allhiphop regularly posts music by Jasiri X and hes one of the favorites over at your site. He constantly speaks about human rights, race rights, and is a great motivator right?

Produced by Drum Gang

[video - click to view]

Now once again, show me a check from Chuck n*gga, im just waiting
 04-04-2012, 01:16 PM         #70
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now be quiet, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dessalines

[pic - click to view]

04-04-2012, 01:17 PM         #71
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
I called a man a homos3xual over 100+ times in the past 48 hours, and the only thing he could do about it was "make up bullsh*t" about me and lie. Damn, sh*ts hilarious
Anybody remeber this post from the exposure thread???

Damn homie.....48 hours dedicated to calling a man a homos3xual? Thought you was a industry heavyweight...no pun intended.
 04-04-2012, 01:19 PM         #72
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
It is highly enjoyable

And a.ssuming that I am the one that grafted is calling gay, since he always does, I just want to clear something up. I am NOT gay! HELL NO! Grafted sucked ME OFF, not the other way around. I mean, I'm not gonna front like that evening wasn't a romantic one. But the last thing I am is a homos3xual. I just want to move on and let the past be the past.
Posts like these are why I cant really be cool with the sh*t you put on here. I know youre trying to be funny, but we dont do sh*t like that where im from. Pardon me
 6 years ago '11        #73
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369

[pic - click to view]

Ok this sh*t is gettin weird now. I'm gone...
 04-04-2012, 01:21 PM         #74
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those pics remind me about that thread were everybody on Boxden posted pics w/ chicks...DrumStick didnt participate like the rest of us did. :(

He posts pics of Dessalines but not any pics of his blubber?
 04-04-2012, 01:21 PM         #75
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Anybody remeber this post from the exposure thread???

Damn homie.....48 hours dedicated to calling a man a homos3xual? Thought you was a industry heavyweight...no pun intended.
Still aint posted up a check from Chuck huh. Gotta start trying to deflect and change the subject . Hurry up and get your shots in, after this thread youre back on ignore

And dont be sending me props trying to diss my deceased mother anymore. I understand that as a 30+ year old loser, its your only way of finding enjoyment in your broke a.ss life. But nah, its not needed, you arent worth the energy lil guy.
 04-04-2012, 01:23 PM         #76
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

Ok this sh*t is gettin weird now. I'm gone...
Naw, dont leave!

They was best friends and co-signers just a day ago.

Thats how them dudes role, thats their clique, they was tight and it was all good just a week ago.
 04-04-2012, 01:23 PM         #77
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
How much do sales matter when 85% or more of the people who buy rap albums ain't even from the culture that creates the music?

Sales matter very much indeed when the Beastie Boys are the biggest selling rap group in the world and the rap group The Roots have never been platinum.

Sales matter very much which is why some rap albums will have guest lists that look like this feat Emenim, feat Justin Timberlake, feat Nicole Sherzinget, feat Emenim.

If KRS-One only sells 50 copies of his joint-album with Freddie Fox or if Wale doesn't go Gold with "Ambition" do you think the community is going to weep?

We are going to enjoy the music and their contributions to the culture because with or without you purchasing our product we still gonna be vibing to the music and vibing to the poetry.
So is that mean't to even matter the $$$ are green
 04-04-2012, 01:23 PM         #78
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I put up a pic of food and this idiot uploads a video of food. Yet he attempts to criticize me, alright troll, keep trolling

[video - click to view]

04-04-2012, 01:25 PM         #79
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And look at this 30+ year old n*gga throwing up gang signs, and you look quite chubby yourself there guy.

[video - click to view]

And damn these videos got less than 10 views...One of em had No views until I clicked on it. Atleast I could help you out n*gga, say thanks and kiss the ring
 04-04-2012, 01:26 PM         #80
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
I honestly don't give two fu*ks, but thanks for sharing I'll admit that I once fell victim to taking all this sh*t seriously. Yeah, that's a major L! But now thy I'm awake, I just crack my dumbass jokes that make the day fly at work. Now go and make some beats n*gga!
Im actually done for the day. Bout to go smoke and cop some kicks or some sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy