Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,404 | Props total: 17609 17609
lol yo was right that sh*t does sound like something a cop would say
 04-04-2012, 09:46 AM         #42
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao that not pop enough sh*t is BS i don't even need to start mentioning gangsta rap or trap albums that went platinum

Y'all hiphop forum n*ggas make ross look bigger than he actually is

ONly Rozay fans say sales don't matter
 04-04-2012, 11:52 AM         #43
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
Why do people still think an album has to sell a million copies? That's a facade, you ducks still got those numbers in your head, catch up with future.
You forgot ross himself once said he would sell 12 mill.
 04-04-2012, 12:06 PM         #44
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Ross been hot. Jeezy came out ice cold when everyone was saying he had no buzz with his sh*t being pushed back. Did he not go gold in half the time Ross took? n*ggas constantly trying to put this n*gga with the kings of this sh*t. Your man is not up there, I fu*k with his music, but recognize the real.
Sales mean a lot to some people because it's their only connection to our culture.

I often hear outsiders brag that if it wasn't for them then HipHop would be dead and rappers would be broke...a grandiose mentality indeed.

We know that Vanilla Ice went 10X platinum with 1 album and we know that Emenim is the biggest selling rapper in the world....we realize that after 3 solo albums Rakim does not have a platinum album but the Insane Clown Possee has three platinum albums.

Sales mean a lot to some people.

I'm a part of the minority, I'm an Afrikan-American and my group is only 12% of the population with less disposable income than other groups and we only account for 15% of the purchasing demographic who buy rap CD's.

A blonde kid from the suburbs can feel a sense of power looking at a sales chart like
"Hey Dude he went platinum because we made him go platinum dude", but that's an outsiders perspective, people on the inside just want some Hot music to groove to.
 04-04-2012, 12:15 PM         #45
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
WTF Grimey?! You edited that sh*t!
Cause he knows better. He went from calling people on the phone, questioning their character. To now playing lap dog for random n*ggas on the forum, sucking them off. He also frequently downs whites, even though hes as white as Rick Santorum, in an attempt to appear cool on an internet forum. Hes the type of white dude who in a room full of blacks he starts to sweat, speaking in broken slang, and loses his voice. When confronted with the real, the fake loses their voices.

As a black man I could fu*k his wife, and he would literally sit there and just be a bi*ch in awe. Which is why scenes like this exist, to give an example of someone like "Grimey Jr"

04-04-2012, 12:16 PM         #46
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
Lmao that not pop enough sh*t is BS i don't even need to start mentioning gangsta rap or trap albums that went platinum

Y'all hiphop forum n*ggas make ross look bigger than he actually is

ONly Rozay fans say sales don't matter

How much do sales matter when 85% or more of the people who buy rap albums ain't even from the culture that creates the music?

Sales matter very much indeed when the Beastie Boys are the biggest selling rap group in the world and the rap group The Roots have never been platinum.

Sales matter very much which is why some rap albums will have guest lists that look like this feat Emenim, feat Justin Timberlake, feat Nicole Sherzinget, feat Emenim.

If KRS-One only sells 50 copies of his joint-album with Freddie Fox or if Wale doesn't go Gold with "Ambition" do you think the community is going to weep?

We are going to enjoy the music and their contributions to the culture because with or without you purchasing our product we still gonna be vibing to the music and vibing to the poetry.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-04-2012 at 12:29 PM..
 04-04-2012, 12:20 PM         #47
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Stop it. Ross is more concerned about sales than any person here on bx. He has to big of an ego to not care. Him not yet going platinum is hunting him like a muthafu*ka.
He once promised he would outsell Get Rich Or Die Trying.

04-04-2012, 12:23 PM         #48
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Cause he knows better. He went from calling people on the phone, questioning their character. To now playing lap dog for random n*ggas on the forum, sucking them off. He also frequently downs whites, even though hes as white as Rick Santorum, in an attempt to appear cool on an internet forum. Hes the type of white dude who in a room full of blacks he starts to sweat, speaking in broken slang, and loses his voice. When confronted with the real, the fake loses their voices.

As a black man I could fu*k his wife, and he would literally sit there and just be a bi*ch in awe. Which is why scenes like this exist, to give an example of someone like "Grimey Jr"

Since when did you become a Black man, I thought you were a self-admitted Latina who frequently uses the N-word on rap forums to appear cool.

You went from playing on other peoples Twitter questioning their character to posting pics of Pizza as if it's some delicacy.

you the type of Negro better suited for making tracks for white rappers instead of talking down on a white poster and making homoerotic insults like a child.

You the type of clown that talks about fu*king somebody's wife but your fat a.ss ain't got a woman of your own...you post pics and vids of your fat body but you never post pics and vids of you with a woman.....why is that?
 04-04-2012, 12:30 PM         #49
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Since when did you become a Black man, I thought you were a self-admitted Latina who frequently uses the N-word on rap forums to appear cool.

You went from playing on other peoples Twitter questioning their character to posting pics of Pizza as if it's some delicacy.

you the type of Negro better suited for making tracks for white rappers instead oftalking down on a white poster and making homoerotic insults like a child.

You the type of clown that talks about fu*king somebody's wife but your fat a.ss ain't got a woman of your own...you post pics and vids of your fat body but you never post pics and vids of you with a woman.....why is that?
Actually you know where to find my pictures, so you've seen me plenty of times with females. You probably saved them to your computer, and your photobucket account like the other ones, you like the life I live right little guy

And I admitted im half black, half cuban. I am not however a fake Creole/Haitian/Mixed breed and fronting on a message board about race. The weak constantly think about race and the color of the skin, and its also why you and your little friend whose an intern/lap dog at Maybach Music never have gotten anywhere outside of being just that, lap dogs. You sit on the internet all day typing sermons hoping to get some attention like the little bi*ch you are, on multiple sites and you dont get paid for any of it. Thats the sad thing, I watched you in one thread mention Allhiphop as "Your Site"....n*gga Chuck aint never cut you a check in your got damn life, idiot.

Keep putting on a show for these kids on boxden. The sad thing is youre putting on a full blown minstrel show whilst trying to appear militant and youre really just coming off as a grumpy Rick Ross fan that hates his own bloodline and anyone else.

Now go thumb through some more of my pictures, I just made my facebook account and my companies facebook accounts public. Enjoy yourself and when you get to the videos/pictures of me doing business with some of the same people you suck off on here daily, smile....I want you to realize you'll never get there little guy.

And for the record Rick Ross doesnt sell out shows, and his show price isnt that high. A Company Im apart of/invested in booked him for a show in Macon GA last summer and the guy only charged 15K(Khaled even came for free ) and the show didnt even pack out....I Threw a concert in the same venue for young dro the year before and sold out before show night. And yeah, you can find pictures/videos of those events online

Last edited by drumgangP; 04-04-2012 at 12:39 PM..
 04-04-2012, 12:37 PM         #50
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
damn i really got you mad. i co sign what a man says, not the man himself. ya i aint down people havin unfair advantages over other people, you can sit on here and act like America a fair place for everybody but it aint

i dont have a wife yet, but ima tell you right now that the bichiz i fu*k wouldnt even bother to tease your fatass, much less fu*k you. (btw you a mixed man, not black, embrace ya other roots!)

lets be real here tho and go to the root of the problem. this aint about my voice or my character, this about the fact that you, DXFan, 23Codez, and a few others were all cheering on my a.ss when i called Graft, as long as i was in yalls lil circle i was cool, but the moment i stopped sendin those shots im the bad guy now. fu*k an e cred, me and Graft aint friends, we just happen to agree on alot of issues.

of course ross concerned about sales, i aint say he dont care about sales, im just sayin he do have an audience that supports him
Actually nah, and I do embrace my roots. The problem with this message board is you kids let an ignorant obvious troll come in and make a good bit of threads on here about race....This is a hip hop forum, its not the debate between the KKK and the NAACP. Hes created an enviroment where you idiots choose sides based upon race/race relations and not based upon hip hop, rap, artistry, and so on...Once again this isnt the race relations forum, this is the forum for hip hop. I personally dont have an issue with the kid either, even after his repeated attempts at getting my attention through trying to use personal material such as my mothers death, and photos of mine that are readily available on the net. I could care less about you calling him, and then not calling him, hell I could care less about DXFan and 23Codez....I openly dissed the 23codez character and called him gay for his questionable avatar act. So dont play that role with me.

My critique of you actually comes from watching you repeatedly diss your own roots, repeatedly looking down on white people and such in threads where alot of us blacks, cubans, mexicans, and so on are posting in. Its like if a group of black guys sit there disagreeing with something....youre the one white person that tries to be cool.

You end up looking like this bi*ch:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #51
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I just watched 7 minutes of that just to see that he would avoid the subject matter question? Guess I should've known better but whatever...
 6 years ago '11        #52
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
The fu*k is goin on in this thread? *goes back 2 pages*
 04-04-2012, 12:44 PM         #53
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Actually you know where to find my pictures, so you've seen me plenty of times with females. You probably saved them to your computer, and your photobucket account like the other ones, you like the life I live right little guy

And I admitted im half black, half cuban. I am not however a fake Creole/Haitian/Mixed breed and fronting on a message board about race. The weak constantly think about race and the color of the skin, and its also why you and your little friend whose an intern/lap dog at Maybach Music never have gotten anywhere outside of being just that, lap dogs. You sit on the internet all day typing sermons hoping to get some attention like the little bi*ch you are, on multiple sites and you dont get paid for any of it. Thats the sad thing, I watched you in one thread mention Allhiphop as "Your Site"....n*gga Chuck aint never cut you a check in your got damn life, idiot.

Keep putting on a show for these kids on boxden. The sad thing is youre putting on a full blown minstrel show whilst trying to appear militant and youre really just coming off as a grumpy Rick Ross fan that hates his own bloodline and anyone else.

Now go thumb through some more of my pictures, I just made my facebook account and my companies facebook accounts public. Enjoy yourself and when you get to the videos/pictures of me doing business with some of the same people you suck off on here daily, smile....I want you to realize you'll never get there little guy.

And for the record Rick Ross doesnt sell out shows, and his show price isnt that high. A Company Im apart of/invested in booked him for a show in Macon GA last summer and the guy only charged 15K(Khaled even came for free ) and the show didnt even pack out....I Threw a concert in the same venue for young dro the year before and sold out before show night.
You just typed 350 words

I can put you to sleep with less than half of that:

You are an obese Mullatto who has low self-esteem so you log onto a rap website like Boxden and try to impress children with your boasts & brags about your a.ssociations in the rap industry:

Real dudes dont try to play Big Fish in a Pond full of guppies, REAL dudes is on FB/Twitter blogging Pics & Vids on Instagram & TwitVid about how they living and the moves they are making.

Stop posting pics of your obesity or of Pizza, post some pics of some bi*ches that all your industry affiliations have gotten you because us straight males want to see T&A not some overweight latin cornball fantasizing about fu*king a mans non-existent wife.

(130 words)
 04-04-2012, 12:47 PM         #54
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
im pretty sure 90 percent of thsi forum is white, sh*t the owner of this site white.

fitting in would slurping off the Eminem, 50 Cent, and Jay Z threads(them seems to be the most popular on here)

again....never dissed WHITE PEOPLE, but i do look down on some of the actions of those in power and the record labels and the media.

try again

by the way, u still aint responded to what i said about Wiz sales, you responded ot 23 and made abook about me but looked over my original post that started this
Oh my bad you'd rather me talk about Wiz Khalifa and not your obviously weak character, cool.

Whether he sold that amount or not, it doesnt disprove what I said. The guy made reference to album sales equaling mixtape sales. Taylor Allderdice did 500K+ Downloads in the first hour or 2 of it being available, he didnt sell that many albums the first month Rolling Papers was available. So the actual point that I was making, still stands true.

Now back to your questionable weak a.ss character and your inability to actually stand up for yourself and the people that resemble you. I've seen you in threads agreeing and cosigning this idiot where he was calling people "pink fools", referring to whites as pink fools, pink blue eyed devils and such....And youre sitting right there falling for the sh*t, you look pathetic.

And the hilarious thing is, us going back and forth is all he wants...Hes a troll....He regularly likes to cite the amount of "Thanks" and "Props" users on this forum get....but on HIS OWN SITE he is regularly called a troll, Obonga even posted a link to where he got repeated troll marks, similar to how we used to have the "hate" button here.

Hes a troll, nothing more, nothing less.
 6 years ago '11        #55
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

I'm stayin on the sidelines for this one, but before I do that DGP quick question: why'd you take grafted off ignore? Just curious...
 04-04-2012, 12:52 PM         #56
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You just typed 350 words

I can put you to sleep with less than half of that:

You are an obese Mullatto who has low self-esteem so you log onto a rap website like Boxden and try to impress children with your boasts & brags about your a.ssociations in the rap industry:

Real dudes dont try to play Big Fish in a Pond full of guppies, REAL dudes is on FB/Twitter blogging Pics & Vids on Instagram & TwitVid about how they living and the moves they are making.

Stop posting pics of your obesity or of Pizza, post some pics of some bi*ches that all your industry affiliations have gotten you because us straight males want to see T&A not some overweight latin cornball fantasizing about fu*king a mans non-existent wife.

(130 words)
Actually real dudes are doing whatever the f*ck they want without having to answer to anyone. Making money on their own terms and being their own boss. Real dudes arent giving things like Facebook, twitter, instagram, and twitvid so much value like idiot fans like yourself do. A Real man is concerned with the subject of those 300+ words and how they made a serious dent in the online persona displayed by someone such as yourself, and a real bi*ch would rather point out a lengthy post-rather than have the balls to deflect/defend themselves against such information.

See the difference? I actually been on boxden for 8 years now and only in the past year and a half have I started talking about my music. Its people here that i've actually helped generate revenue, accomplish things, and advance their careers. What I have not done is sit on my a.ss all day acting as if I hold some sort of authority over individuals regarding race relations on a website.

Get your weight up, the fact that you went through those pictures and saw me doing things you always wanted to do made you stop, pause, and say damn...........This n*gga Kev is really going in.

Keep up the good work, how much Chuck paying you over at allhiphop by the way?!
 04-04-2012, 12:52 PM         #57
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
im pretty sure 90 percent of thsi forum is white, sh*t the owner of this site white.

fitting in would slurping off the Eminem, 50 Cent, and Jay Z threads(them seems to be the most popular on here)

again....never dissed WHITE PEOPLE, but i do look down on some of the actions of those in power and the record labels and the media.

try again

by the way, u still aint responded to what i said about Wiz sales, you responded ot 23 and made abook about me but looked over my original post that started this
My critique on the Fatbody is that he is constantly referring to me and my people as n*ggas like his Latin bloodline makes him better.

The type of Fatbody that brags about his connects but still cant get no pus*y.

The poor guy doesent even have his own Twitter and its 2012?

How is this dude just making a Facebook account in 2012??

The warning signs say that due to his obesity hes a shy and socially awkward guy who spends most of his time alone...have you even heard his voice? Lets listen to his voice since he wants to talk about yours.

Go check that phony exposure thread were this obese guy spent more time and energy trying to "expose" me and failed at every turn untill he was the only idiot left in the thread along with his wierd little gay-acting friend...does that sound like a industry dude or a wannabee??
 04-04-2012, 12:55 PM         #58
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm stayin on the sidelines for this one, but before I do that DGP quick question: why'd you take grafted off ignore? Just curious...
I actually took him off earlier in the week when reading 1 of his rants with someone else. I found some of the claims he was making hilarious. Hes a good source for entertainment, and he isnt hurting anything. He sits on his a.ss all day typing sermons in the hip hop spot about race, race relations and such when he couldve easily joined us in threads in the news section where we proved a few "new members" might be coming from sites like Stormfronts message boards....If he was really that militant he would stop arguing with the 13 year old Tyga fans in the hip hop spot, and start talking with the grown men in other places.......but of course thats to much for him.

He'd rather sit here and criticize a teenager for liking Anime and learning how to play the theme songs of television shows he watches on tv(DXFan)....cause of course thats what 30 something year old men do...They talk to Teenagers all day, and stalk their youtube pages
 04-04-2012, 12:58 PM         #59
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Actually real dudes are doing whatever the f*ck they want without having to answer to anyone. Making money on their own terms and being their own boss. Real dudes arent giving things like Facebook, twitter, instagram, and twitvid so much value like idiot fans like yourself do. A Real man is concerned with the subject of those 300+ words and how they made a serious dent in the online persona displayed by someone such as yourself, and a real bi*ch would rather point out a lengthy post-rather than have the balls to deflect/defend themselves against such information.

See the difference? I actually been on boxden for 8 years now and only in the past year and a half have I started talking about my music. Its people here that i've actually helped generate revenue, accomplish things, and advance their careers. What I have not done is sit on my a.ss all day acting as if I hold some sort of authority over individuals regarding race relations on a website.

Get your weight up, the fact that you went through those pictures and saw me doing things you always wanted to do made you stop, pause, and say damn...........This n*gga Kev is really going in.

Keep up the good work, how much Chuck paying you over at allhiphop by the way?!

225 WORDS

How you gonna tell somebody to get their weight up when you weigh 400 pounds??

All that money why are you still fat and lonely??

Stop typing me gigantic titangraphs and show me the fruits of your labors, were the ladies at?

Props for advertising AllhipHop.com I heard their editorials and editing are nice enough to make a fat man hop on a treadmill.
 04-04-2012, 12:58 PM         #60
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
My critique on the Fatbody is that he is constantly referring to me and my people as n*ggas like his Latin bloodline makes him better.

The type of Fatbody that brags about his connects but still cant get no pus*y.

The poor guy doesent even have his own Twitter and its 2012?

How is this dude just making a Facebook account in 2012??

The warning signs say that due to his obesity hes a shy and socially awkward guy who spends most of his time alone...have you even heard his voice? Lets listen to his voice since he wants to talk about yours.

Go check that phony exposure thread were this obese guy spent more time and energy trying to "expose" me and failed at every turn untill he was the only idiot left in the thread along with his wierd little gay-acting friend...does that sound like a industry dude or a wannabee??
Actually I do have a twitter account, and I normally dont BRAG about followers, but since you always DO when talking down on other users, I have 5k+, how many do you have Nickel Slick? And my facebook, since you've obviously seen it has been activated for well over 4 years now.

Of course you would post up obvious lies and bullsh*t in hopes of deflecting from the fact that I completely sh*tted on the character you carry on here. And do you mean the same exposure thread where you ended up admitting you were lying about having pictures of my supposed "White family".....yeah....you ruined your own character there kid.

And please post up something with my voice in it. Infact people can easily go to the drum gang Ustream page. I have 50+ videos online there of me producing music, acting a fool with followers/friends, and doing all kinds of odd sh*t.

Not to mention my ustream videos of me producing music can also be found on major hip hop sites...Like DJ Smallz's website, I have a permanent spot on his blog, whenever im live, im live there. Nothing to hide here, especially since Im paid for my efforts sitting at a computer desk...Wheres a check from Chuck though!?

Last edited by drumgangP; 04-04-2012 at 01:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy