Rick Ross Confirms Jay-Z Feature On ĎGod Forgives I Donítí

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,917 | Props total: 7303 7303
If Ross dont at least outsell Jeezy first week numbers I dont wanna hear sh*t about Ross for a minute.
 04-04-2012, 02:09 AM         #22
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
If Ross dont at least outsell Jeezy first week numbers I dont wanna hear sh*t about Ross for a minute.
He already got pushed back when he attempted to criticize the next man getting a pushback
 6 years ago '11        #23
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 drumgangP said:
Youre speaking to much truth kid, they'll never get it.
Yeah i know man. As long as I get respect from the real n*ggas here I'm good tho
 6 years ago '11        #24
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Another album full of features Ross can't carry a album by himself
 6 years ago '04        #25
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
who cares about sales?
 6 years ago '04        #26
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 ImInHerMouth said:
Tell that to T.I., Jeezy, Kanye, jay, Wayne, and Drake
So you think hip hop fans are the only ones buying Kanye, Jay, Wayne, and Drakes albums? I bet you most of the people buying those albums are white girls that listen to top 40.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Jeezy and T.I ain't go plat with their last joints...
 04-04-2012, 06:19 AM         #27
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rozay finna outshine again
 04-04-2012, 06:37 AM         #28
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
He is consistently getting outshined. Very bad look.
not a rozay fan, but there is no song that jay has outshined him on, not even free masons, rozay verse was one of the best of his career, lyrically he ate jay up and stayed on the topic of "free masons" jay on the other hand just talks about himself and how he isnt a free mason
 6 years ago '12        #29
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
ahhhhh, Here we go again, is this about music or sales. Everyone knows you have to appeal to a certain demographic to have major sales on a regular basis. All of the above mentioned rappers appeal to thus. Not to take anything away from those artist, but Ross is in a different lane when it comes to content other than Jeezy. Maybe before you talk sales go check the number of downloads to his most recent mixtape. If those where sales it would be no discussion!! ..........i'll wait for you to do the research
 04-04-2012, 09:01 AM         #30
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coachscott33 said:
ahhhhh, Here we go again, is this about music or sales. Everyone knows you have to appeal to a certain demographic to have major sales on a regular basis. All of the above mentioned rappers appeal to thus. Not to take anything away from those artist, but Ross is in a different lane when it comes to content other than Jeezy. Maybe before you talk sales go check the number of downloads to his most recent mixtape. If those where sales it would be no discussion!! ..........i'll wait for you to do the research
Yeah.................Wiz Khalifas mixtape crashed multiple websites and did 500+ downloads the first day.....his album hasnt even sold 450K yet. Currensy has had mixtapes do 300+ downloads first day....he hasnt sold more than 50K on an album yet

Mixtapes dont = Sale numbers....Mainly because all the n*ggas who are gonna bootleg the album, are def gonna bootleg the mixtape
 6 years ago '06        #31
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8544 8544
only ross will keep paying jay six figures for a verse.
 6 years ago '11        #32
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
Sales, Sales, Sales.......forget the music its all about the SALES...

6 years ago '05        #33
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
 EscoNore said:
It won't go plat...but it's still gonna be a hot album. Hip hop fans don't buy albums.
True.

I know I'm a cheap muhfk'ah

[pic - click to view]

04-04-2012, 09:22 AM         #34
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people still think an album has to sell a million copies? That's a facade, you ducks still got those numbers in your head, catch up with future.
 6 years ago '11        #35
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 coachscott33 said:
"if those were sales"
 6 years ago '09        #36
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Graftedgenes said:
You poor child, JayZ wasn't on "Deeper than Rap", you are confused.

Its going to be a star-studded lineup with LIL Wayne, JayZ, Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Timbaland, Bun B, Mary J Blige, Alchemist, Just Blaze, Lex Luger.

can't wait for the finished product
All that means is he can't hold a record by himself dummy

12 songs 15 fts= Ur trash
 6 years ago '11        #37
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

LISTEN.

Ross didn't get bodied on that
 6 years ago '11        #38
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 SugaHillRomello said:
Sales, Sales, Sales.......forget the music its all about the SALES...

No, you can't use that anymore. Maybe a few years ago you could, but naw, not now. Jeezy is a trap rapper who was almost exclusively a trap rapper, Ross has always been more pop-appeal with him appearing on songs like "I'm takin Ova" and "Go DJ" as well as his own songs. More white girls listen to Ross then Jeezy. Jeezy still sells more than Ross. So what does that show you? Is Jeezy making worse music than Ross? Is that why he's selling more? All the rappers mentioned before make the best music AND still manage to sell. People who embrace Ross can't seem to accept that.
 6 years ago '11        #39
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 dmarino said:
He'll never go plat cause he isnt pop enough and the white people that buy kanye wayne eminem jayz dont support rozay
See, this is what I'm talking about. How is he not pop enough? Ross riders will shout any excuse. Ross is just as pop as anyone on that damn list. And he's definitely more pop than Jeezy. "Hustlin", "Push It To The Limit", all of the Khaled songs he was on with Lil Wayne, his "Hello Good Morning" verse. Those were all graspable songs. How is he not pop enough? All of the white kids I know listen to Ross somewhat, none listen to Jeezy. Not pop enough? He's one of the hottest rappers right now, he's more pop than a lot, he just doesn't sell as much as the top n*ggas....cause he's not a top n*gga.
Lurker gave props

04-04-2012, 09:39 AM         #40
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
Pardon me for not being clear. I was referring to Drake and Nas bodying Ross on the last work that he put out.
yea i agree with that. ross pen game seems to be gettin worse...he sometimes does come correct though,
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ĎStar Wars: The Last Jedií Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy