Rick Ross Confirms Jay-Z Feature On ‘God Forgives I Don’t’

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
7644 pageviews
204 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Rick Ross Confirms Jay-Z Feature On ‘God Forgives I Don’t’

[video - click to view]

Rozay did some press in Paris during his Rich Forever tour stop in the French city. Talking to Sindanu TV, Ross confirmed a Jay-Z collaboration on his upcoming album God Forgives I Don’t.

He also speaks on working with Dr. Dre, ‘Triple Beam Dreams’ with Nas and whether he will change up his subject matter in the future. The last question made him a lil uncomfortable.

[pic - click to view]

HipHop-N-More*|*

204 comments for "Rick Ross Confirms Jay-Z Feature On ‘God Forgives I Don’t’"

04-03-2012, 11:22 PM         #2
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this sh*t doesn't go Platinum...
 04-03-2012, 11:41 PM         #3
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
of course

jay makes a point to be on all ross' trash albums to show the world real rap
You poor child, JayZ wasn't on "Deeper than Rap", you are confused.

Its going to be a star-studded lineup with LIL Wayne, JayZ, Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Timbaland, Bun B, Mary J Blige, Alchemist, Just Blaze, Lex Luger.

can't wait for the finished product
 6 years ago '04        #4
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 DXFan619 said:
If this sh*t doesn't go Platinum...
It won't go plat...but it's still gonna be a hot album. Hip hop fans don't buy albums.
 6 years ago '06        #5
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
fu*k album sales,the money is in touring just ask odd future
 6 years ago '11        #6
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 EscoNore said:
It won't go plat...but it's still gonna be a hot album. Hip hop fans don't buy albums.
Tell that to T.I., Jeezy, Kanye, jay, Wayne, and Drake
 6 years ago '11        #7
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Just cause Ross will never go plat that means hip hop fans don't buy albums? A lot of them don't, but the reason Ross won't go plat is cause dude has over a million fans who don't buy his sh*t. His fans suck.
 6 years ago '09        #8
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
The production >>>>>Ross
Album will go gold

The Formula for Ross' success
 6 years ago '11        #9
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 ImInHerMouth said:
That's 6 rappers out of the 50+ active ones in the genre. That doesn't really help your argument.

And Ross does decent sales, ppl act like his sales are sh*t. Consistently going over Gold isn't bad.

sh*t Jeezy and T.I. only went Gold with their last efforts, so Ross is going to be right there with them.
 04-04-2012, 12:08 AM         #10
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Did you tell T.I. That his last album didn't go platinum or did you forget?

ImInHerMouth said:
Just cause Ross will never go plat that means hip hop fans don't buy albums? A lot of them don't, but the reason Ross won't go plat is cause dude has over a million fans who don't buy his sh*t. His fans suck.
Camron fans are the worse, he can never go platinum because his 500,000 fans only bought a combined 100,000 copies of his last two albums combined. His fans suck the worst.
 6 years ago '11        #11
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 9470 9470
 Graftedgenes said:

Camron fans are the worse, he can never go platinum because his 500,000 fans only bought a combined 100,000 copies of his last two albums combined. His fans suck the worst.
camron has gone plat though...

"only time you went plat, my chain was on your neck, that’s an actual fact"
 6 years ago '04        #12
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,021 | Props total: 1355 1355
and the jay featured record is produced by kane beatz
 6 years ago '11        #13
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 Kid Cunner said:
That's 6 rappers out of the 50+ active ones in the genre. That doesn't really help your argument.

And Ross does decent sales, ppl act like his sales are sh*t. Consistently going over Gold isn't bad.

sh*t Jeezy and T.I. only went Gold with their last efforts, so Ross is going to be right there with them.

I think he'll hit platinum this time though. Ross is hotter than TI & Jeezy right now, plus if Wale is almost gold then Ross has to go platinum
 6 years ago '04        #14
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
got mtv backing his a.ss up and he can't go plat?
 04-04-2012, 12:53 AM         #15
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
got mtv backing his a.ss up and he can't go plat?
Dont think anyones expecting this guy to go platinum though. Hell his 2 singles released for this album flopped compared to the other singles hes had in the past 2 years.

Congrats to Kane Beatz on the placement though, ima have to send homie a message, thats big to have Jay on your track b
 6 years ago '11        #16
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kid Cunner said:

50+ active in the genre? Goddamn dude, you are annoying. You have an excuse for everything all of the time. The fu*k do I care about the other 50+? Why the fu*k would you care about the other 50+? You're like the rapper defender. The point was he said hip hop fans don't buy albums. I proved him wrong. Done. I don't care about any other rapper I might've offended that you're trying to save.

Now about Jeezy and TI both going gold putting Ross in the same category....you're an idiot those are multi-platinum selling artists. They're last albums are said by everyone to be the worst they've put out. TI trying to stay out of jail, and Jeezy having barely any control of his project went gold. Now Ross, who released his most hyped and best album at a time when he was the hottest thing and just had beef with two hip hop elites, 50 and Em, with a single like BMF being the summer anthem, with a full push from his label and Diddy, has not gone platinum as of yet going on 2 years. They are not in the same category. You've lost all credibility even thinking that they were. Stay out of the hip hop section for at least a week and think about what you just said.

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 04-04-2012 at 01:22 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #17
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Umm did you forget that album went totally under the radar with barely any push due to him f!ghting to stay out of prison for the rest of his life? And Cam's past two albums were subpar.
 6 years ago '11        #18
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 HipHop Since 93 said:

I think he'll hit platinum this time though. Ross is hotter than TI & Jeezy right now, plus if Wale is almost gold then Ross has to go platinum
Ross been hot. Jeezy came out ice cold when everyone was saying he had no buzz with his sh*t being pushed back. Did he not go gold in half the time Ross took? n*ggas constantly trying to put this n*gga with the kings of this sh*t. Your man is not up there, I fu*k with his music, but recognize the real.
 04-04-2012, 01:52 AM         #19
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Ross been hot. Jeezy came out ice cold when everyone was saying he had no buzz with his sh*t being pushed back. Did he not go gold in half the time Ross took? n*ggas constantly trying to put this n*gga with the kings of this sh*t. Your man is not up there, I fu*k with his music, but recognize the real.
Youre speaking to much truth kid, they'll never get it.
 6 years ago '08        #20
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,955 | Props total: 7368 7368
LMAO at him replaying them eating white rice and curry chicken.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy