Instagram now available on Android

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2012, 04:00 PM         #21
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iphone users shook so many f*gs crying in the #android section

we in here losers
 6 years ago '04        #22
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 39 39
android n*ggas already starting to post pictures with they shirts off...rip instagram
 6 years ago '04        #23
Venom 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 HTownkilla said:
android n*ggas already starting to post pictures with they shirts off...rip instagram
and iphone n*ggas never did that?
 6 years ago '04        #24
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 HTownkilla said:
Instagram is pointless. All it is an app that people post up on a fu*king website and facebook. I still don't see the hype for this. Its just basically an app for hipsters
 6 years ago '08        #25
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
And IPHONE n*ggas are maaaaaaaaaaaad for some reason lmao.

6 years ago '11        #26
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
why are iphone users mad? if they wanted it to be exclusive then apple should have threw money at it and bought it or a chunk of it...apple fault if people are mad
 6 years ago '04        #27
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 coolaid1914 said:
it was fun while it lasted

but im thinking of all the new bi*ches taking cell pics
metro pcs bi*ches
For some reason this made me crack the fu*k up at work... LOL

But yeah iPhone users are going HAM on Twitter about Android getting Instagram.. I've had it for awhile and I don't see the point.. Grown a.ss men shouldnt be taking pics anyway... Chicks on the other hand
 04-03-2012, 04:53 PM         #28
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Instagram
 6 years ago '05        #29
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 HTownkilla said:

[pic - click to view]

It sure looks like it when you visit Guys with iPhones. NSFW!

The website Guys with iPhones is “Powered by a love for hot men who appreciate the finer gadgets in life.” So if you feel like that too you should check it out. Again: NSFW!

And of course there are also Girls with iPhones. Not as nasty as the male version, luckily.
Correct.

With that said, I'm don't think all Iphone users are gay or metros3xual, some simply had no choice after leaving RIM, and came to Iphone, stuck in a contract, etc.

If you look at this graph

[pic - click to view]

This suggest 14% of Android users want to switch to the Iphone platform, considering the female android usage is low, I'll say a nice 5 percent are female, 9% gay or metros3xual men.

Even more, look at the Iphone side. 80% prefer their device, and won't switch platform, women, gay and metros3xual men. The 7% represent those, who I don't think are gay, metros3xual, or a woman, as far as Iphone users.

Not that their is anything wrong with being a woman, metros3xual or gay, just saying.

6 years ago '05        #30
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
 HTownkilla said:
&

coolaid1914 said:
it was fun while it lasted

but im thinking of all the new bi*ches taking cell pics
metro pcs bi*ches
...I Aint Trying See Them Hood Rat bi*ches On My Gotdamn Feed.
 6 years ago '10        #31
eashawty 
space
space
space
$799 | Props total: 725 725
 paliknight said:
No. just checked my lumia 710 and its not there.

theres not that many apps you can use. there arent even banking apps (besides BoA) on this damn OS.
hell yea man windows phones suck a.ss
 6 years ago '06        #32
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
Android is in this bi*ch....

6 years ago '10        #33
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
 eashawty said:
hell yea man windows phones suck a.ss
There are a handful of photo editing apps on Windows Phone that are just as good as instagram. Thumba Photo Editor and Fhotoroom are really good. I don't understand the hype behind Instagram. Its not really windows phone's fault they don't have instagram. Tell the fool to develop one.
 6 years ago '04        #34
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 AmazinJay said:
There are a handful of photo editing apps on Windows Phone that are just as good as instagram. Thumba Photo Editor and Fhotoroom are really good. I don't understand the hype behind Instagram. Its not really windows phone's fault they don't have instagram. Tell the fool to develop one.
it's the most popular 3rd party photo app
 6 years ago '04        #35
Venom 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 AmazinJay said:
do everybody think instagram is just a photo editor app? such ignorance
 04-03-2012, 07:06 PM         #36
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iPhone users acting like it's hard to take a picture of a fu*king cloud and apply a sh*tty effect to it
 04-03-2012, 07:06 PM         #37
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iPhone users talking about cheap Android phones as if my Nexus didn't cost more than their iPhone
 04-03-2012, 07:07 PM         #38
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish i could have all these f*ggots in the same room with me and look at the same exact pictures on instagram on my super amoled hd screen and make them cry about how it looks like someone put their retina display in the washer
 6 years ago '05        #39
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
 Ghost Writer said:
I do...I'm so confused as to what the fu*k is going on in this thread...why's everyone having such strong emotions about an app that let's you take hipster pictures...

What the fu*k else does it do??? Does it turn you iphone into a pus*y and fu*k you?
it's it's own social network
 6 years ago '05        #40
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Ghost Writer said:
I do...I'm so confused as to what the fu*k is going on in this thread...why's everyone having such strong emotions about an app that let's you take hipster pictures...

What the fu*k else does it do??? Does it turn you iphone into a pus*y and fu*k you?
Basically instagram is an online community for photos, most of them use retroish filters that are similar to a DSLR camera with lens. The retro look is trendy in photography and made its' transition to phones with instagram.

The app came to apple first, and iphone users felt some they had something exclusive, despite being a 3rd party app, no different from android getting angrybirds for free. During this time, similar apps minus the community came to android. Instagram capitalized on the android market.

So now a bunch of apple stans are heated because their device lost its' exclusive trendy app, and further limits the value of anything iphone has to offer. Iphone users are on twitter acting like bi*ches about their phone, their $200 contract phone made them feel rich, cool, and exclusive, thats' been taken away. Simply put, iphone stans are acting like bi*ches again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago