most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #81
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Nautilus O said:
Right about a lot of things? Like what? They talk about 8-9 topics a day, and he only focuses on Lebron, and Tebow. Stephen A. always points out that he knows nothing about basketball, he was a reporter in Dallas and covered football and college football. His analysis of Russell Westbrook's jumpshot paraphrased:

"He jumps really really high, so that gives him a lot of time to get that ball in the slot and really line it up and fire a shot off"

The fu*k?
do this history on Skip because you obvisously have no idea...

regardless he said Durant would be a beast in the NBA when he was in college
he said Lebron was a fraud and had no clutch even when people would always talk about how he beat Detroit
said Tebow would be a winner in the NFL

its all recorded and he has been right, so to say he is just guessing is silly
 6 years ago '07        #82
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
For an entity that makes it's living off of telling everyone else what they're doing wrong, the media (all media) sure is sensitive when someone voices their opinion about THEM, right or wrong. KD allowed to say what he wants just like Skip is. There's a reason all of these journalist are now just tv personalities...[/QUOTE]

My G, I was thinkin' THE EXACT SAME SH*T!
Lol @ Skip saying KD was wrong for sayin' they win more when Russ shoots more.
Dude, its not KD saying that...

Its facts saying that!
his argument was would the bulls have been better had scottie taken more shots than mike and would mike have said that HELL NO and he is right

just like Kobe would never relinquish that 1st in command role, Durant should do the same

the problem is IMO Skip doesnt realize this is all Durant knows, this is how he knows how to win so obviously he wouldnt see it any other way.

but the Heat are 9-1 without Wade but would they win a ring without him? hell no they need him because its about winning championships not regular season games. Lebron teams been top of the league in record for the last 6 years and he has nothing to show for it so all of this record w/ and w/o players is stats for dummies
 6 years ago '07        #83
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 drumgangP said:
The fact that you think anyone needs to "Ether" Cris Carter is laughable. He has repeatedly made a fool of himself on National Television, and also has a rep for being a hater of any/all WR's that have come after him. Every moment Cris Carter breathes air, he is ethering himself.
but Cris Carter played the game at a high level so now you dont respect his football knowledge? your not making sense kid, you agreed with dude trying to dismiss Skip Bayless for those reasons but now Carter is a clown? which is it?
 04-04-2012, 11:49 AM         #84
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
do this history on Skip because you obvisously have no idea...

regardless he said Durant would be a beast in the NBA when he was in college
he said Lebron was a fraud and had no clutch even when people would always talk about how he beat Detroit
said Tebow would be a winner in the NFL

its all recorded and he has been right, so to say he is just guessing is silly
He also went extra hard to tell people that Troy Aikman was gay
dudes a dweeb
ma'fuhka be shootin' in the dark. notice how when hes WRONG (which is majority of the time) they gloss over that sh*t? oh KD would be a beast in NBA. Who "DIDNT" say that? Only n*ggas that think too hard were the ones saying "oh but hes too skinny!" lol fuhk a Skip Bayless!
Him and Tennessee Tuxedo fuhked up one of my favorite shows
 6 years ago '07        #85
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
He also went extra hard to tell people that Troy Aikman was gay
dudes a dweeb
ma'fuhka be shootin' in the dark. notice how when hes WRONG (which is majority of the time) they gloss over that sh*t? oh KD would be a beast in NBA. Who "DIDNT" say that? Only n*ggas that think too hard were the ones saying "oh but hes too skinny!" lol fuhk a Skip Bayless!
Him and Tennessee Tuxedo fuhked up one of my favorite shows
first off before Durant played a single regular season game his freshmen year Skip was saying this and your foolish if you believe anyone else was
second after the loss in the tournament many people were down on Kevin Durant
third after workouts and him getting beat in the agility drills by Greg Oden even more people were down on him
so cut the sh*t like he was one of the first to say Durant was that dude and stuck to it

next...how do you know troy aikman isnt gay? joe buck is gay as fu*k to me and i think troy is suspect as well
 6 years ago '08        #86
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
bayless always give himself an out with any argument...like LeBron is a bum, but if the heat win they should win because hes the best player, but if they lose it's because he choked...he did the same scenario with tebow vs the steelers....if tebow wins it is because hes tebow, but if he loses it is because he is an inferior qb going against the steelers d...he shouldnt win, but if he does, he did it because he is a winner...he picks no radical side but instead plays a conservative part in always making sure his argument has an out
 6 years ago '07        #87
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 dubs07 said:
bayless always give himself an out with any argument...like LeBron is a bum, but if the heat win they should win because hes the best player, but if they lose it's because he choked...he did the same scenario with tebow vs the steelers....if tebow wins it is because hes tebow, but if he loses it is because he is an inferior qb going against the steelers d...he shouldnt win, but if he does, he did it because he is a winner...he picks no radical side but instead plays a conservative part in always making sure his argument has an out
thats because he always picks with his heart but then he also states facts...

thats how intangibles works, you cant really prepare for that
 6 years ago '05        #88
cdot04 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$263 | Props total: 247 247
skip was so hurt today doe...

6 years ago '11        #89
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 #1nasfan said:
a lot of people are trying to make KD's statement one about all writers/reporters, he didn't say "all none pro basketball playing writers/reporters know nothing about basketball" he said Skip Bayless, that sh*t pissed me off today on first take, Stephen A. smith coming to his defense like that.
Exactly Durant wasn't saying you don't know basketball if you didn't play it. I'm sure Durant knows his own GM didn't play basketball. He is just saying Skip Bayless knows nothing.
 6 years ago '04        #90
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 Cambury said:
thats because he always picks with his heart but then he also states facts...

thats how intangibles works, you cant really prepare for that
And he is the only one that does that. How can you be wrong if your always picking both options?
 6 years ago '07        #91
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Kziatic said:
And he is the only one that does that. How can you be wrong if your always picking both options?
nah he doesnt pick both options...here is an example: In the NBA finals Skip would choose the Heat to win it all because he felt they had more talent than the Mavericks and had enough to do it. He would also say that Lebron James isnt clutch enough to help a team win when it counts most. The next day the Heat lose and Skip will say that he was wrong and the reason why he is wrong is because of a bunch of factors including Lebron not being able to produce in the clutch.
He did choose based on what he believed to be true but the fact that he says the things he says about Lebron makes it seem as though he picked both when he didnt. Same thing with Tebow, he would say they should lose but would bask in his own glory because he told us since college Tebow would be a good leader at the NFL level.
 6 years ago '09        #92
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19433 19433
Skip got real emotional that his hero Durant sh*tted on him
 6 years ago '11        #93
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 omniscience said:
@ pink man..

Who you foolin Jello t*ts??

I'd bet guap that I've smashed more pus*y in 1 summer than you have in your entire worthless life..

I know NYC got some rats runnin around that will fu*k anything..but I doubt they'd be checkin for a n*gga who's fingers look like Snicker bars..

I don't even know you and I can tell bi*ches be clownin you about your stench..fat fu*ka..

..n*gga got a bottle of a.ss sweat sittin on his night stand that he sprays on his neck every morning
you probably can't even reach far enough to wipe or wash your a.ss...

You ain't on my level sonny so I suggest you fall back and eat a pot of chitlins..
!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy