Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,917 | Props total: 5132 5132
 PG-13 said:
ALERT: My favorite player Kevin Durant blasts me for criticizing Westbrook, says they're BETTER when RW shoots more, then proves it vs. Mem.

Tomorrow at 10am E, ESPN2, I will answer the shots Kevin Durant took at me tonite. Of course, he has a standing invite to come on our show.

Kevin Durant, @KDTrey5, I want to hear from YOU tomorrow between 10-12am E, ESPN2.

10am E, ESPN2: My response to my favorite player, Kevin Durant, taking shots (and cheapshots) at me.

fu*k skipbayless though....
skip gives no fu*ks
 04-03-2012, 04:06 PM         #42
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
as much as people don't want to admit it he is more right than wrong...as left field as half the sh!t he says is
example?

i watch that show at work and hes NEVER right!
the Lebron sh*t is his bread and butter.
1/2 the sh*t he says is contradictory to sh*t he said in past episodes.

Its ok for Andrew Bynum to shoot 3s but you dont like Kevin Love doing it?
What kinda weirdo sh*t?
 04-03-2012, 04:32 PM         #43
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skip a Hater
 6 years ago '04        #44
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
 timdog said:
skips a troll

JJ Hickson an all-star
 6 years ago '05        #45
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 justinjones said:
as much as people don't want to admit it he is more right than wrong...as left field as half the sh!t he says is
Da fu*k no he's not espn just covers it up and don't talk about it anymore when he is wrong

just a few of the top of my head he was wrong about sooners winning the bcs . he was wrong last year about heat winning the title but before that he had boston in the finals before all of that. he said his school would be in the final four. then made an excuses for picking his own school.

he always wrong he said timmy would be better then cam then flip flop after 3 weeks all he does is flip flop lol espn just doesn't says sh*t when he is wrong . and for all that timmy did he was still 1-4 his last 5 games and couldn't score 1 td vs the worst def in the league
 6 years ago '04        #46
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
 ManWithoutFear! said:
example?

i watch that show at work and hes NEVER right!
the Lebron sh*t is his bread and butter.
1/2 the sh*t he says is contradictory to sh*t he said in past episodes.

Its ok for Andrew Bynum to shoot 3s but you dont like Kevin Love doing it?
What kinda weirdo sh*t?
i said half the sh!t he says is crazy. i don't remember him saying that he liked bynum shooting 3s. he might of said why didn't mike brown say something about it earlier when he made one a couple of days before. that might of been a different show though i'm not even sure t-wolve fans would like to have kevin love become rasheed wallace out there

his thing with bynum is that he should be more involved in the offense. which a bunch of other people said.

lebron might be his bread and butter but he was on that train way before anybody else
said he would of took durant over oden
said dalton would have a good first season in the league. which he did
said the spurs were done for the playoffs the minute ginoboli got hurt and got at pop for playing him in the last regular season game. which they were
even with all that tebow madness stuff he never said he was a pro bowler. his whole premise was that he would win games. as crazy as that was he did get them a playoff win

and yet we got chris carter who did played football say that megatron wasn't a top 5 receiver

everybody is right and wrong about something. im just saying that every thing that skip says isn't crazy. all i do is listen to everybody's opinion/insight and use it with my own. that's it. none of these analyst are 100% right.
 6 years ago '09        #47
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
KD just defending his teammate.
 6 years ago '10        #48
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8225 8225
Skip is Al Bundy without the 4 TD high school game to back it up

He swears playing golf and running on a tread mill gives him insight on what players think

He basically begged the dude from Denver to agree with him today and when he didn't he kept trying to make it more and more vague until he had no choice

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #49
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 SeaJaiye said:
skip doesn't troll. i watch first take all the time, skip just doesn't care about any type of stats or sh*t like that. he puts heart, mental toughness, clutch above everything else. he thinks thats the most important thing in an athlete. thats why he hates lebron and loves tim tebow. and he's been right about both of them in some way......

only thing skip says is that westbrook shoots too much for a point guard. lot of ppl agree with that

he's right about a lotta sh*t now that i think about it. nobody was riding with him on tebow in the preseason, nobody thought dwight would stay in orlando, etc.

and he always defends wat the fukk he says. how is that a troll
and this is a lebron fan saying this...

seajaiye told you i respected you as a fan
 6 years ago '07        #50
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
people do need to stop coming here talkin about Skip doesnt know sports though, he has been covering sports before all of us were even born. he is the best of the best at what he does, you may not agree with what he says but the dude isnt just some random personality. he has experience to back up alot of the opinions he has.
 6 years ago '11        #51
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,794 | Props total: 2789 2789
 6 years ago '11        #52
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Cambury said:
people do need to stop coming here talkin about Skip doesnt know sports though, he has been covering sports before all of us were even born. he is the best of the best at what he does, you may not agree with what he says but the dude isnt just some random personality. he has experience to back up alot of the opinions he has.
He USED to be a great sports writer. He stopped doing that about the time he published the book "outing" Troy Aikman as gay. I think he realized after that book was a best seller you get more attention and ratings by doing what he does now, trolling and negro baiting than he would by being a normal sports writer.
 6 years ago '05        #53
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
I watch first take everyday just to get a good laugh watching Skip talk.....its just entertainment folks.
 6 years ago '07        #54
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 maxnn said:
He USED to be a great sports writer. He stopped doing that about the time he published the book "outing" Troy Aikman as gay. I think he realized after that book was a best seller you get more attention and ratings by doing what he does now, trolling and negro baiting than he would by being a normal sports writer.
im not saying what he says is right but his perspective sometimes is one that we have to respect. Tebow is the easiest thing to point out like damn he was right since the guy came out of college. But even with his Lebron criticisms the dude ended up being spot on...

You also have to respect that he definitely watches everything he speaks about, guys like Steven A. And Charles Barkley hardly turn on the tv when they aren't in the studio.
 6 years ago '11        #55
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701
damn......... ..i got jello t*ts.

6 years ago '07        #56
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15046 15046
 Nautilus O said:

He swears playing golf and running on a tread mill gives him insight on what players think

He basically begged the dude from Denver to agree with him today and when he didn't he kept trying to make it more and more vague until he had no choice

[pic - click to view]

al>espn

but everything you said else
 6 years ago '11        #57
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Nautilus O said:

[pic - click to view]

Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless
I made all-region sr. year in baseball. Vandy asked me to play (on teams that won SEC all 4 of my yrs). Wisely decided to lock in on school

31 Mar Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless
Tall for age in 9th grade, chosen MVP of state-wide basketball camp over several future D1 players. Decided I was Maravich. Coach disagreed.

FYI: I started for high school team that lost in state finals. Coach didn't like me b/c I shot too much and he wanted me to be more PG.

He really is Al Bundy
 6 years ago '10        #58
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8225 8225
 Cambury said:
Wrong, just because you are a good journalist doesn't mean you understand the game in fact its damn near impossible to know the ins and outs of EVERY sport you cover. Skip is just giving an opinion and he latches on to whatever is hot. He's not a master of ANY sport.

There are guys who KNOW the sports they cover, guys like Bert Sugar, Peter Gammons, Dr. Jack Ramsey..... Skip aint one of them, he's just a reporter.

maxnn said:
Skip Bayless‏@RealSkipBayless
I made all-region sr. year in baseball. Vandy asked me to play (on teams that won SEC all 4 of my yrs). Wisely decided to lock in on school

Tall for age in 9th grade, chosen MVP of state-wide basketball camp over several future D1 players. Decided I was Maravich. Coach disagreed.

FYI: I started for high school team that lost in state finals. Coach didn't like me b/c I shot too much and he wanted me to be more PG.

He really is Al Bundy
Everytime he tells that his school state championship game I start laughing. He's comparing world class athletes to HS bball. Coach asked him to play baseball

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #59
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
Skip still winning I see...

Getting attention as usual....that guy knows what he is doing...
 6 years ago '04        #60
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
 991 said:
U must be a lebron fan
you must be a tim tebow fan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago