Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
who kinda dummy pays scott any amount of money for beats in 2011?? bac when he was the man in hiphop and some were sayin he was a possible goat contender 45k wouldnt get you one beat let alone six she shoulda known something was up.

"scott what happen to my album??"

"album?? bi*ch i smoked your album"

she paid him 30k upfront before he even produced a single song..

Last edited by slapaho; 04-03-2012 at 02:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #22
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
 Michael 1987 said:
That beat is terrible.
who is the girl in your avy? very very attractive.
 6 years ago '05        #23
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 Punonni Donni said:
He always looked like that though. He always had this zombie look to him. Anyways, oh well.
stfu you goddamn tranny
 6 years ago '04        #24
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Damn Scott,You Was The Man Homie....What The fu*k Happen To You?

Aint Been Since Piano Man Track Dropped On Him.
word. after that Timbo beef it has been L after L for this dude. how the fu*k could he blow this so fast?
 6 years ago '04        #25
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
 DSOM said:
interview with Snoop explaining why people think Dre steals beats!!!
This is actually old but I see a lot of people posting ignorant sh*t on BX still sayin they heard Daz said Dre stole this or so and so is ghost producing for Dre, so hear you go.

Snoop: I always tell n*ggas, I coulda went on some Snoop Dogg sh*t and just said "Ay Dre, do my next record." and just lock down and be like "fu*k all yall I got the hottest sh*t on the West, and I'm the reason bla bla bla". But I'm not selfish. I coulda smashed everythang and did that. Cause he's at my disposal. But I'd rather fu*k with other producers, other artists, and just give n*ggas an opportunity that I feel deserve it. Cause I fu*k with Dre, it's not gonna be Terrace Martin, it's gonna be Battlecat, it's not gonna be Soopafly. All these n*ggas is gone! It's gonna be Dr. Dre produced by. Even if ya'll produced it! You feel what I'm saying?

Dubcnn: It's crazy you say that though. A lot of people been saying that for a long time.

Nah, but when I say that, it's not disrespect, because them n*ggas will bring a track that sounds cool, but when he's finished with it, that muthafu*ka is immaculate. Like for example if you were to hear the Stevie Wonder song that Busta Rhymes brought to Dre before Dre touched it, you would think it's two different songs.

Dubcnn: But he still should get some production credit though.

But, at the same time, Dre didn't take that from Sha Money. And when he was doing that for n*ggas back in the days, they didn't deserve to have their name in the game like that, because he did all of the work! So what you found a sample and you got a cool little drum file, but he brought the sh*t to life, so he really produced the track! Producing is bringing the track to life! Beatmakers make beats. A lot of n*ggas make beats. He produces tracks. So that ain't disrespect what I'm saying. I'm just telling you what's real.

I seen him make tracks from scratch. My whole record the n*gga made damn near everything from scratch. "Ain't No Fun", Daz and Warren G brought him the little *sings melody*, that's all they had! Dre took that muthafu*ka to the next level! Warren G brought in the Donny Hathaway, "Little Ghetto Boy, laying in the ghetto streets." Dre flipped it like "Hold on, gimme that!" Took that muthafu*ka and made it straight hit!

Dubcnn: So you're saying it's wrong that Daz or Warren G would claim that they didn't get the credit they deserved on The Chronic or Doggystyle?

Snoop Interview, on Dre stealing beats, and Dre not taking credit when he should

By JFamis - 01-18-2007, 02:25 PM - The Hip-Hop Spot

interview with Snoop explaining why people think Dre steals beats!!!
This is actually old but I see a lot of people posting ignorant sh*t on BX still sayin they heard Daz said Dre stole this or so and so is ghost producing for Dre, so hear you go.

Snoop: I always tell n*ggas, I coulda went on some Snoop Dogg sh*t and just said "Ay Dre, do my next record." and just lock down and be like "fu*k all yall I got the hottest sh*t on the West, and I'm the reason bla bla bla". But I'm not selfish. I coulda smashed everythang and did that. Cause he's at my disposal. But I'd rather fu*k with other producers, other artists, and just give n*ggas an opportunity that I feel deserve it. Cause I fu*k with Dre, it's not gonna be Terrace Martin, it's gonna be Battlecat, it's not gonna be Soopafly. All these n*ggas is gone! It's gonna be Dr. Dre produced by. Even if ya'll produced it! You feel what I'm saying?

Dubcnn: It's crazy you say that though. A lot of people been saying that for a long time.

Nah, but when I say that, it's not disrespect, because them n*ggas will bring a track that sounds cool, but when he's finished with it, that muthafu*ka is immaculate. Like for example if you were to hear the Stevie Wonder song that Busta Rhymes brought to Dre before Dre touched it, you would think it's two different songs.

Dubcnn: But he still should get some production credit though.

But, at the same time, Dre didn't take that from Sha Money. And when he was doing that for n*ggas back in the days, they didn't deserve to have their name in the game like that, because he did all of the work! So what you found a sample and you got a cool little drum file, but he brought the sh*t to life, so he really produced the track! Producing is bringing the track to life! Beatmakers make beats. A lot of n*ggas make beats. He produces tracks. So that ain't disrespect what I'm saying. I'm just telling you what's real.

I seen him make tracks from scratch. My whole record the n*gga made damn near everything from scratch. "Ain't No Fun", Daz and Warren G brought him the little *sings melody*, that's all they had! Dre took that muthafu*ka to the next level! Warren G brought in the Donny Hathaway, "Little Ghetto Boy, laying in the ghetto streets." Dre flipped it like "Hold on, gimme that!" Took that muthafu*ka and made it straight hit!

Dubcnn: So you're saying it's wrong that Daz or Warren G would claim that they didn't get the credit they deserved on The Chronic or Doggystyle?

I'ma say it like this: they didn't deserve the credit back then because they didn't do the work. They made beats, Dre produced that record. Point blank, and I'd say it in they face. They made beats, cuzz produced the record. If you a real n*gga in the rap game, you'll understand what I'm saying. I can make a beat, but I can't produce! I can make a beat, but can I tell a n*gga what to rap about, can I tell him when to come with the hook? Can you break the beat down? That's what producing is.

Dubcnn: Right, but if I brought in the beat, I would still want my name somewhere.

But, if you brought in the beat, that's all you did, was brought in the beat. You didn't produce this record. This song says "Produced by" not "brought in the beat by". Keep it real! So that's what n*ggas got wrong, and they started pointing fingers and try to bad mouth him, when in actuality Dre doesn't need ya'll, ya'll needed him! Because this sh*t ya'll learned from him, that made ya'll better producers. He didn't learn sh*t from ya'll! See that's what n*ggas don't understand! Before The Chronic, how many hit records did Dre have before that? Everything he made was a hit record right?

Dubcnn: Right.

How many hits did Warren G make, how many hits did Daz make? None. None. Okay now, look at the tracks that they produced on The Chronic. Did they have any records like that by theyselves? No. You answer the question for me!

Dubcnn: Maybe on Dogg Food?

Come on man! Dogg Food was produced by Soopafly, Daz and Dr. Dre!

Dubcnn: Dre mixed it right?

No, Dre produced a lot of that sh*t! I'm telling you, Daz and them brought Dre beats, and he produced the muthafu*kas! "What Would You Do" was just a beat that Daz had did. That "bu-bump, bu-bump", the n*gga Dre put all that sh*t on it, that *sings* What would you do, whaa *sings* just to give it that other sh*t! I'm telling you what I know man! n*ggas gotta give Dre the ultimate respect. n*ggas try to bash him and cut his knees down like he didn't do nothing n*gga, he's the saviour man! Because what he did was, he showed n*ggas how to produce. Because n*ggas was good at making beats, but he showed you n*ggas how to produce! If ya'll had really did what ya'll say ya'll did, ya'll woulda put records out that sold 3-4 million on your own, like he did. I still have to see it!
All the records that they put out solo wise, GARBAGE. Warren G's last record, HOT TO death. The records in between, I don't know. And these are my homeboys, I don't lie to you, I tell it like it is!

Dubcnn: You don't like the Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back?

He was dissing me!

Dubcnn: I know, but it was still a good record!

I don't give a fu*k! I don't like records with n*ggas dissing me! What I look like man? I didn't smash him though. I had a record I did with Mack 10 that woulda shut is whole career down. I told him and I let him hear the record, I told him "n*gga, I'm gonna let you get away with this cause you're my little cousin, and you rolling with Suge. I'ma let you get away with it." But in actuality I shoulda smashed his a.ss and kicked him out of the game, but that ain't the type of n*gga I am! I love Daz and I know he was brainwashed! That would've been Suge's goal, to make two n*ggas lose for the price of one. So that's why I say I never really listen to that record cause I know the n*gga was dissing. But it didn't sell no units!

Dubcnn: It went gold..

It didn't go gold. They bought 300,000 copies of that record. See you didn't know that though.
good read - see also dre fro mcool & dre explains Dr. Dre's involvement
 6 years ago '04        #26
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2728 2728
 hewsdaddy said:
good read - see also dre fro mcool & dre explains Dr. Dre's involvement
wow ,u can twist everything how u want but if i give u a track and u make it better that doesnt make it yours

6 years ago '04        #27
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,910 | Props total: 17487 17487
 Storchaveli said:

*name change in 5...4...*
its time..
 6 years ago '06        #28
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,547 | Props total: 16406 16406
damn, he looks mad drugged out in the pic
 6 years ago '09        #29
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3076 3076
 DSOM said:

[pic - click to view]

Legendary hip hop producer Scott Storch is being sued by an aspiring singer ... who claims she paid Storch a ton of money to produce her album ... but he was too drugged out to get the job done. The woman on the attack is Treena Ruberg ... who claims Storch -- who's worked with superstars like Dr. Dre, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake and more -- agreed to produce 6 songs for Treena in exchange for $45,000 back in October 2011 ... $30k of which she paid up front. According to Treena's lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Storch acknowledged he had a previous drug problem ... but insisted he was now "cured of his past problem" and would be able to deliver the tracks by the end of November. But Treena says Storch straight up lied ... claiming he "continued to have a drug addiction and other personal problems which rendered him incapable of producing any recordings."Now, Treena says she wants her $30k back ... plus an additional $70k for all of the out-of-pocket expenses she incurred during the process ... including plane flights, studio time and having to hire another producer. Calls to Storch's rep have not been returned.

[pic - click to view]

NOW I SEE WHY HE LET DRE TAKE ALL THE CREDIT FOR sh-t LIKE THIS
HE WAS HIGH AS sh-t

[video - click to view]

Fixed the song for your bruh bruh.

Last edited by Baynut; 04-03-2012 at 02:54 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #30
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14

[video - click to view]

This sh*t is classic to me.
 04-03-2012, 03:32 PM         #31
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"All the records that they put out solo wise, GARBAGE. Warren G's last record, HOT TO death. The records in between, I don't know. And these are my homeboys, I don't lie to you, I tell it like it is!"

damn snoop a hoe
 04-03-2012, 03:39 PM         #32
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nissan Cima said:

This sh*t is classic to me.
:agreement6: Didn't know he did that, I was confused about that one, that album deserves more respect, I know these n*ggas get wet on the low when bumping this album.
 6 years ago '05        #33
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 gimmethat said:
wow ,u can twist everything how u want but if i give u a track and u make it better that doesnt make it yours

You obviously don't know what a producer is, the guy who makes a beat is not the producer.
 04-03-2012, 03:47 PM         #34
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, so accourding to Snoop, producing is telling n*ggas when the hook and verses come in? I understand what he's saying, there are a lot of rappers who are fu*king confused in the studio, don't know when to rap and what to rap about and how to flow, so I feel him, bringing in the beat is one thing. Dre is just a coach. So, if you have a rapper and a producer in the studio and don't have that chemistry and you can't guide and coach them to make a record it'll come out sloppy, some rappers need guidance.

Hip-hop is just too emotional, so what if Dre isn't actually producing, right now he's just getting paid to guide these rappers in the right direction. Good music is good music.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 04-03-2012 at 03:50 PM..
 04-03-2012, 03:47 PM         #35
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prostyle said:
It was all good just a year ago....
A year? Scott Storch been fu*ked up for a good 5-6 years.
 04-03-2012, 03:51 PM         #36
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #37
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
i think the general problem comes from people not understanding

producing =/= beat making.
 04-03-2012, 04:11 PM         #38
Louie V Slugga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scott always seemed like he wanted to fit in, getting all iced out, bragging about how much he smoke.....looked like he was concerned more with living the rap life instead of just being himself and making good music..

Hope dude sorts out his problems, he was a great producer..
 6 years ago '04        #39
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,296 | Props total: 39 39
45k for 6 tracks thats crackhead prices he got paid for those tracks seeing how much he used to get paid PER track
 6 years ago '08        #40
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy