CB Morris Claiborne sets a record for lowest Wonderlic score: 4

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
 joshdogg26 said:

rose would get somebody else to take the test for him
Life as we know it is over
 6 years ago '05        #82
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
There's no excuse for getting a 4 on that test, especially if you graduated high school and had some college classes. I know a lot of football players are fu*king idiots, but the elite ones are smart, witty and crafty players. He's supposed to be a top 5 pick and could only get 4 right on such an easy test? C'mon. Not to mention the report that came out said he broke his pencil towards the end of the test and instead of getting a new one he just gave up on the test. Says a lot about the guy. I hope the Bucs do not draft him. We don't need another dumb a.ss Aqib Talib.
 6 years ago '08        #83
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 551 551
So what.

He still gets drafted in the top 5 to 10.
 6 years ago '05        #84
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
How could he have done worse than Vince Young?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #85
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 ReggieA said:
I would like to see NBA Players take these type of test, the scores would probably be laughable
it'll be sad.
 6 years ago '05        #86
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Santoro said:
There's no excuse for getting a 4 on that test, especially if you graduated high school and had some college classes. I know a lot of football players are fu*king idiots, but the elite ones are smart, witty and crafty players. He's supposed to be a top 5 pick and could only get 4 right on such an easy test? C'mon. Not to mention the report that came out said he broke his pencil towards the end of the test and instead of getting a new one he just gave up on the test. Says a lot about the guy. I hope the Bucs do not draft him. We don't need another dumb a.ss Aqib Talib.
He has a severe learning disability involving reading. In college, accommodations are made, such as verbal tests, to help them. The wonderlic test allows for no occomodations, therefore this score is in no way an accurate representation of his intelligence.

Therefore,

at you ignorant, uninformed muthafu*kas.
 6 years ago '07        #87
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Santoro said:
damn

utdpridah said:
He has a severe learning disability involving reading. In college, accommodations are made, such as verbal tests, to help them. The wonderlic test allows for no occomodations, therefore this score is in no way an accurate representation of his intelligence.

Therefore,

There isn't reading involved if that pencil sh*t is true. but if he does have a learning disability they shouldn't be required to take it. That's kind of fu*ked up because then you get stories like this.

Last edited by TH35; 04-03-2012 at 04:34 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #88
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 utdpridah said:

Therefore,

Yeah I want a motherfu*ker who has problems reading when he has to learn an entire playbook over the summer. Like I said I'll pass. I have not saw one thing about him having learning disabilities, but if they're that severe that he struggles on an easy test, how the fu*k is he going to do when a large complicated play book is thrown at him? Cmon
 6 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 TH35 said:
damn

There isn't reading involved if that pencil sh*t is true. but if he does have a learning disability they shouldn't be required to take it. That's kind of fu*ked up because then you get stories like this.
You have to be a dumb motherfu*ker to think reading is not a part of a test! How the fu*k you think they ask the questions?!?!
 6 years ago '08        #90
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
i dont consider myself stupid but a lot of the questions on the mock wonderlic tests arently exactly intuitive
 6 years ago '07        #91
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 utdpridah said:
You have to be a dumb motherfu*ker to think reading is not a part of a test! How the fu*k you think they ask the questions?!?!

did you not see "IF THE PENCIL sh*t WAS TRUE" how is reading involved if you break a pencil, not ask for a new one and just decide to quit the test?!

not enough smileys in the world for that dumbass response.
 6 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 TH35 said:

did you not see "IF THE PENCIL sh*t WAS TRUE" how is reading involved if you break a pencil, not ask for a new one and just decide to quit the test?!

not enough smileys in the world for that dumbass response.
He quit because he knew he couldn't read the questions you simple fu*k. I've taken the test, reading is a big part.
 6 years ago '07        #93
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 utdpridah said:
He quit because he knew he couldn't read the questions you simple fu*k. I've taken the test, reading is a big part.

I know reading is in the test. You're still not getting it. I'm going to leave it alone because if you took the test, its clear as day, you failed comprehension.
 6 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 TH35 said:

I know reading is in the test. You're still not getting it. I'm going to leave it alone because if you took the test, its clear as day, you failed comprehension.
I actually got a 40, and on the English part of the sat I scored a 760. I'm not the one who's confused here.
 6 years ago '07        #95
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
Plain and simple he quit, not in the beginning towards the end. If he had a reading disability he should've informed them and not even taken it in the first place. If he was already trying to take it (which he was) and his pencil broke near the end... why not ask for a new one, if you're almost done? or to work on it until the time is over?

I don't give a sh*t what YOU got on a test I could throw my ACT out there too but nobody gives a sh*t
 04-03-2012, 05:07 PM         #96
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
Didn't Ryan Fitzpatrick score like a 48 on his wonderlic.
That's my sh*tty a.ss QB
 6 years ago '08        #97
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
 rynell said:
Dude can ball on the field thats all that matters.....its not that complicated to learn coverages he'll be aight in the meetings.
Some of yall just don't get it.

Lets be clear up front, he'll get picked and picked high in the draft so remove that from my point.

Its not just about learning route combinations or keying on a lineman or even athletic performance on the field...these n*ggas is part of a bigger machine. Its Big Business playing in the NFL and the players are representatives of those organizations.

They want to know exactly what they getting.

You could be the type of dummy that keeps getting false starts...or offsides called against you or the dummy that gives away gameplans when the Reporter is asking questions....or you could be the type of dummy that catches passes from an All-Pro QB and moonlights Selling Work on the side (Sam Hurd)

Both dummies but they wanna know which 1 they getting.
 6 years ago '10        #98
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
This n*gga dumb as rocks
 6 years ago '05        #99
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
if this was my test, i would have got a 12 out of 12.. also got 1370 on my SAT in high school, first time i took it... back when the total score possible was 1600.. i do not consider my self exceptionally smart, but i do well on these types of test's, reading the question multiple times can help you out immensely.. comprehension is the key.
The players only have 10 minutes to take the test... the timing aspect is what makes it difficult. Most people could probably get a 50 if they sat there all day.
 6 years ago '11        #100
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 2784 2784
 brazidee said:

The NFL has kept the Wonderlic results under tighter wraps than usual this year. Or maybe the media has had enough other things to keep itself occupied.

Regardless, the first eye-opening score has leaked from the 2012 edition of the 50-question Wonderlic test. Per multiple league sources, LSU cornerback Morris Claiborne scored a four.

Yes. A four. Out of 50.

[pic - click to view]

Sad that guys like this get to coast into and through major Universities while learning/doing nothing but football and some regular folk have to bust a.ss just to make it into a community college — or have to bust a.ss to pay those hefty University prices.

Really sad.
Christ on clearance. That is fu*king pathetic.

Bama won...Again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago