Brock Lesnar Returns to RAW 4/2/12 (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2012, 11:30 AM         #61
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
brock is a pus*y.............................

couldnt hack it in mma ran back to te fake stuff
Do you do MMA? No? Then stfu with this "he's a pus*y" talk. Look up the disease he's had to deal with, which I might add he still fought anyway, then tell me how much of a "pus*y" he is.
 6 years ago '05        #62
cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
Stone Cold comes back and i'm tuning in every monday like it was 1999 all over again!
 04-03-2012, 12:27 PM         #63
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Bring back the new age outlaws,shane-o-mac and the mean street posse, bring back those puppies, the hardcore champion belt, the old attitude era arena set up, no mercy 2012 video game and i'll be a kid in the glory days again
 6 years ago '05        #64
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,511 | Props total: 4428 4428
Brock.is gon need to juice back up if he fuccin with Cena. My arms are bigger then Brocks right now.
 6 years ago '04        #65
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
 -BigC- said:
He was not a "wash" as a mma f!ghter. Dude has a medical condition that will prevent him from ever f!ghting again.
diverticulitis isnt whats stopping him from f!ghting again. its a lack of heart. not to say he doesnt have heart from coming back from it in the first place - but f!ghting requires having your ego in check. brock is a hammer. brock has probably always been a hammer. brock likely doesnt practice situations where he's the nail because it would crumble his ego and when he gets in the octagon infront of someone who doesn't give a sh*t that you've always been a hammer, you turn into a nail real quick.

that said doing what he did in the amount of time he did it has to be respected and i hope him and heyman can get him back to the goro sized freak he used to be. wwe could use the bump
 6 years ago '05        #66
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
i tune into monday night raw off and on and last few weeks been watching because rock was back and when i read that brock had signed i knew he would be back so watched last night, but for those that saw, didnt it have a 2000 wwe era with how nuts the crowd was all night? it made it better and better they were so into it
 6 years ago '08        #67
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Kimbo Slice should do the same, I wonder why he never tried to
 6 years ago '11        #68
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
the rock and lesnar now... who is next?
 6 years ago '08        #69
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Brock.is gon need to juice back up if he fuccin with Cena. My arms are bigger then Brocks right now.
Do you realize Brock is younger?, that guy only came up when Brock left, Brock is in his prime
which is scary if you think about it, he can stay in the wwe for the next 10 years if he wanted to but he won't, he only signed a 1 year deal not full time or part time just semi.

I heard he only came to do a feud with Undertaker, but they will built him up as a monster again they already hinted he will be WWE champ in 2012 to make sure Cena gets the belt again, "a natural disaster is coming to CM Punk"(F5 TORNADO). Cena will win eventually get the title and feud with The Rock for the title.

Brock moves on to feud with Undertaker setting up the match at WM29.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 04-03-2012 at 02:04 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #70
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 bkamagnum said:
the rock and lesnar now... who is next?
Next week Batista is returning
 6 years ago '12        #71
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,495 | Props total: 1078 1078
Wrestling sucks now IMHO, due to all the gimicky a.ss people they puttin on now a days.

What happened to character development Vince?
 6 years ago '09        #72
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6233 6233
Just found out he returned Vince must be paying a fortune to get these back
 6 years ago '07        #73
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,364 | Props total: 2596 2596
Cain & Reem brought him back to reality
 04-03-2012, 08:26 PM         #74
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Kimbo Slice should do the same, I wonder why he never tried to
He might die in a wrestling match

His conditioning is sh*t. He'd have to have a Goldberg type deal where he beats people in a minute

I remember when I saw Brock starting and he was wrestling Hardcore Holly. Holly wasn't selling any of Brock's moves and Brock dropped him straight on his neck and didn't give a fu*k

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #75
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
we need Stone Cold
 04-03-2012, 09:27 PM         #76
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheAwesomeOne said:
Gimicky? They're no people with gimmicks. That's what they need to bring back. What they had in the 90s some was ridiculous but it was lively. You were more into it. They need those doinks, brutus, davey boy, razor, yokozuna's. THEY ONLY HAVE DULLNESS!
90's were dope but this is when I was like

[video - click to view]

who the fu*k wrote that
 6 years ago '11        #77
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8512 8512
 TheAwesomeOne said:
Gimicky? They're no people with gimmicks. That's what they need to bring back. What they had in the 90s some was ridiculous but it was lively. You were more into it. They need those doinks, brutus, davey boy, razor, yokozuna's. THEY ONLY HAVE DULLNESS!
I remember the Mankind build up and when he finally showed up started Mandible Clawing people it was awesome.
 6 years ago '05        #78
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2076 2076
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This

I'm reading these like are you fu*kboys serious? Just shut the fu*k up & watch the damn video. Nobody cares if you haven't watched wrestling in 5-10 years.

Betta not bring that bullsh*t to the BXWF, but then again half of Boxden doesn't even know what/where the BXWF is .
Im guessing its in the sub sections next to 20+ yr old virgins and PC games? Also gonna guess that youre like one of the pathetic grown men in the auidence of that video acting like retarded children. Theres a reason why men dont watch it anymore. Its geared toward 10-14 year olds now...
 6 years ago '10        #79
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,903 | Props total: 21188 21188
 Muggz said:
Im guessing its in the sub sections next to 20+ yr old virgins and PC games? Also gonna guess that youre like one of the pathetic grown men in the auidence of that video acting like retarded children. Theres a reason why men dont watch it anymore. Its geared toward 10-14 year olds now...

TheAwesomeOne said:
Well they have one gimmick that I love and that's The Funkasaurs aka Broadus Clay. He's pretty over right now & it seems like they're going with a tag team duo of him & Santino who is also over.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy