#BringBackToonami trending on Twitter

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 Jesszman said:
Venom bleach the anime is over, manga is still going though.
i know its over, but it wasnt "cancelled"
 6 years ago '07        #42
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,321 | Props total: 2064 2064
 Venom said:
i know its over, but it wasnt "cancelled"
i know what you're saying but technically it ended before the series itself ended

idk, either way they're not doing it now and possibly for the foreseeable future

kuboooooo
 6 years ago '07        #43
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,321 | Props total: 2064 2064
 Heisenberg said:

that was so beautiful
 6 years ago '12        #44
warning 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 311 311
damn i almost shed a tear
 6 years ago '10        #45
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2530 2530
If Nick can bring back Teennick which I still watch at night(Despite the fact they dont show other throwback shows from the 90's i like for example .. Are You afraid of the Dark, Ahh Real Monsters, My Brother and Me.. And Rocket Power)

Cartoon network should show Toonami mane str8 up fu*k that bullsh*t they show now make my 90's childhood come back to me more

Edit: Oh and this wasn't part of Toonami but I fu*ked with Case Closed btw .. I dont really fu*k with Anime but that shot used to go hard .. I gotta start back watching that .. lost count on episode 450 sumtin'

Last edited by 2TopFlite; 04-03-2012 at 07:19 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #46
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Shazam said:
this is before my time i guess, you're a few years older than me... what were they showing on toonami at this time?

I'm trying to think back to the first time I saw toonami they were showing: DBZ, Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, and Reboot. Reboot sucked hard. Maybe Thundercats was somewhere in there or that came a little later in the line up. I feel like I was the only person who loved Ronin Warriors. Ronin Warriors and Gundam Wing are my two favorite toonami shows of all time. DBZ always got all the attention because it was always a staple of the Toonami lineup for many years and Gundam Wing got lots of love too... but Ronin Warriors >>>>
Ha, Those were the shows they pretty much always showed except Ronin and Gundam... Before it was just DBZ, Sailor Moon, Reboot and like Johnny Quest...
 04-03-2012, 07:38 PM         #47
DXFan619  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boomerang shows Teen Titans some love. They used to have Justice League on there too.

I wouldn't mind a Toonami with both cartoons/anime.

But, I'm pretty sure if Toonami returns, it'll be on Adult Swim's Satruday anime block.
 04-03-2012, 07:41 PM         #48
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so all toonami is/was, is a show that showed shows.

wow, why not just ask to bring back specific shows??
 6 years ago '11        #49
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 KingoBling said:

6 years ago '11        #50
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 2TopFlite said:
If Nick can bring back Teennick which I still watch at night(Despite the fact they dont show other throwback shows from the 90's i like for example .. Are You afraid of the Dark, Ahh Real Monsters, My Brother and Me.. And Rocket Power)

Cartoon network should show Toonami mane str8 up fu*k that bullsh*t they show now make my 90's childhood come back to me more

Edit: Oh and this wasn't part of Toonami but I fu*ked with Case Closed btw .. I dont really fu*k with Anime but that shot used to go hard .. I gotta start back watching that .. lost count on episode 450 sumtin'
Dang! You made it that far?
 04-03-2012, 07:43 PM         #51
DXFan619  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:

Because everyone is sensitive these days.

You couldn't air ANY of the shows that Toonami aired, back then, in this day.

They tried with DBZ on Nicktoons. It was called ''Dragon Ball Z Kai,'' and it was censored beyond recognition.
 6 years ago '04        #52
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 Chixf Xscx said:
i know what you're saying but technically it ended before the series itself ended

idk, either way they're not doing it now and possibly for the foreseeable future

kuboooooo
i think they gonna make an anime that shows the final arc when the manga is near completion
 6 years ago '08        #53
4sonsofHorus 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1 1
 Heisenberg said:
Outlaw Star.

My fav anime of all time, makes me appreciate my days, I can relieve them anytime I want,

04-03-2012, 08:09 PM         #54
DXFan619  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
i think they gonna make an anime that shows the final arc when the manga is near completion
They have to do a final anime...

How you just going to cancel an anime like that after 300+ episodes? I heard it wasn't even cancelled, just moving to a new network.

But this new ark they got going on is tight
 6 years ago '10        #55
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2530 2530
 Jesszman said:
Dang! You made it that far?
Yea man I did I can't believe it myself when I have time i might try to catch up ... Case Closed was good ... but as far as Toonami The Big 0 Was my sh*t too ... Roger Smith and Dorothy

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #56
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 6817 6817
 KingoBling said:

It was bigger than that though man , being young at that time coming up there wasn't really that much anime or manga readily available as a gateway and you either had to get bootlegs, join the anime of the month club or buy the expensive as sh*t official copies that kids couldn't afford. there wasn't a great way to file share these shows either.

Going home and watching DBZ with my friends (high most of the time) and then playing PS1 , man it was like a whole culture back in the day. You felt like for the first time a network really 'got" what you were about. With a mix of anime , cartoons, video games , and just general nerd culture. When a new show would show up on the block there would be tons of debate amongst the heads in my school about what you thought about it , but most sh*t on tv was so bad you watched it no matter what.
 6 years ago '11        #57
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
 Nu Tymez said:
Nah, fu*k that.. Us 80s babies are OCD.. It has to be called Toonami, and have Tom and all the bumps for us to be satisfied.. It can't just show anime and be called something else..
the late night saturdays with cowboy bebop, yu yu hakusho, trigun, flcl, inuyasha, fma was always called adult swim, toonami was in the evenings with gundams,dbz,ruroni kenshin,outlaw star,zoids ect untill it was changed in like 04 to nights.

anyways bring toonami back and air more gundams theres plenty of better ones than the last 2 bullsh*t series they aired.
 6 years ago '08        #58
4sonsofHorus 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 1 1
 kiddalex said:
It was bigger than that though man , being young at that time coming up there wasn't really that much anime or manga readily available as a gateway and you either had to get bootlegs, join the anime of the month club or buy the expensive as sh*t official copies that kids couldn't afford. there wasn't a great way to file share these shows either.

Going home and watching DBZ with my friends (high most of the time) and then playing PS1 , man it was like a whole culture back in the day. You felt like for the first time a network really 'got" what you were about. With a mix of anime , cartoons, video games , and just general nerd culture. When a new show would show up on the block there would be tons of debate amongst the heads in my school about what you thought about it , but most sh*t on tv was so bad you watched it no matter what.
Powerfully true, Props,
 6 years ago '07        #59
kelvinivy2003 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 6 6
 brazidee said:
that anime sh*t is corny as hell

@ f*gs who are into dragonball z...same type of f*gs that were into pokemon and sh*t
The fu*k up n*gga

hatin on Toonami
 6 years ago '07        #60
kelvinivy2003 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 6 6
What was the name of that show, about the genius dude that got turned into a kid, and solved mysteries, and broke the case open by talkin through a detective...
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy