most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Where's your source for this, Columbo? The Martin lawyer said he didn't believe it and filed an affidavit, they have no proof to back this up.

ABC News has reported that the lead homicide investigator, Chris Serino, filed an affidavit pushing for charges the night of the k!lling, but was overruled by the state attorney’s office.

Neither Sanford police nor prosecutors have confirmed the existence of such an affidavit
Where's my source? There isn't a single news source that has denied that the lead wanted manslaughter....NOT 1, so ill let you tell it. Now can you produce that proof that debunks that statement I previously made?
 6 years ago '04        #102
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 StateProperty88 said:
Where's my source? There isn't a single news source that has denied that the lead wanted manslaughter....NOT 1, so ill let you tell it. Now can you produce that proof that debunks that statement I previously made?
Hey, here's a thought...

How about you read the article properly and read the statements. You've already said yourself that there are conflicting news articles. They have no proof of an affidavit or statement that he wanted to charge for manslaughter, only the Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump seems to know this.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-03-2012 at 02:47 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #103
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Hey, here's a thought...

How about you read the article properly and read the statements. You've already said yourself that there are conflicting news articles, they have no proof.
I read it, and its means nothing to my point because I never said anything about the lead filling out an affidavit. Unless you can quote me. I said that the lead didn't believe zimmermans story which was echoed by a witness mother which he told.
 6 years ago '04        #104
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
I read it, and its means nothing to my point because I never said anything about the lead filling out an affidavit. Unless you can quote me. I said that the lead didn't believe zimmermans story which was echoed by a witness mother which he told.
 6 years ago '05        #105
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Funny how dude skipped this post
And he's still scurrying from it
 6 years ago '04        #106
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
And he's still scurrying from it
There's no point answering it, how many times are we going to see the same post?

cuddyduce
zimmerman got it in his head hes some wild wild west cowboy cause he had a piece on him
^ Right, because this guy knows Zimerman and lives in that neighborhood. There's sh*t loads of people that carry concealed firearms in Florida, they must be all Clint Eastwood wannabes.

---Max-Payne--- said:

Who was behind burglaries in Zimmerman's neighborhood?

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-03-2012 at 03:01 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
Yes, it says we REPORT all suspicious activity, so why are you following me and asking where im going? who are you? if you dont tell me your on neighborhood watch u could be ANYONE

and why are you asking in the first place? you report it to the police and shut the fu*k up, your not a super hero, zimmerman got it in his head hes some wild wild west cowboy cause he had a piece on him
Looks like you'll never get your answer homie
 6 years ago '08        #108
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
There's no point answering it, how many times are we going to see the same post?

^ Right, because this guy knows Zimerman and lives in that neighborhood. There's sh*t loads of people that carry concealed firearms in Florida, they must be all Clint Eastwood wannabes.
You said theres signs stating the neighborhood is under watch, but they clearly states suspicious activity is to be REPORTED and their not "vigilanties" taking the law in their own hands. Clearly states in the signs you posted.

I never said everyone with a gun thinks their clint eastwood. I said Zimmerman thought he was, as he took the law into his own hands by following and interrogating trayvon. Hes a pus*y with a gun with a self appointed meaningless title.
 04-03-2012, 03:31 PM         #109
sflm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hook, line and sinker yet again. The media is doing as much as they can to keep this divisive event going.
 6 years ago '04        #110
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Serino said: "He told me Zimmerman's story was that Zimmerman was of course following him and that Trayvon approached his vehicle, walked up to the car and asked Zimmerman, ‘Why are your following me?' Zimmerman then rolls his car windows down, tells Trayvon ‘I'm not following you.' He rolls his car windows up.

"Trayvon walks off. Zimmerman said he started running between the buildings. Zimmerman gets out of his car. He comes around the building. Trayvon is hiding behind the building, waiting on him. Trayvon approaches him and says, ‘What's your problem, homes?' Zimmerman says ‘I don't have a problem.'

"Zimmerman starts to reach into his pocket to get his cellphone, and at that point Trayvon attacked him. He says Trayvon hits him. He falls on the ground. Trayvon jumps on top of him, takes his left hand and covers Zimmerman's mouth and tells him to shut the F up and continues to pound on him.

"At that point Zimmerman is able to unholster his weapon and fire a shot, striking Trayvon in the chest. Trayvon falls on his back and says, 'You got me.'" The Martin family has been telling their story as part of a campaign to have Zimmerman arrested. He himself has kept quiet

6 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Serino said: "He told me Zimmerman's story was that Zimmerman was of course following him and that Trayvon approached his vehicle, walked up to the car and asked Zimmerman, ‘Why are your following me?' Zimmerman then rolls his car windows down, tells Trayvon ‘I'm not following you.' He rolls his car windows up.

"Trayvon walks off. Zimmerman said he started running between the buildings. Zimmerman gets out of his car. He comes around the building. Trayvon is hiding behind the building, waiting on him. Trayvon approaches him and says, ‘What's your problem, homes?' Zimmerman says ‘I don't have a problem.'

"Zimmerman starts to reach into his pocket to get his cellphone, and at that point Trayvon attacked him. He says Trayvon hits him. He falls on the ground. Trayvon jumps on top of him, takes his left hand and covers Zimmerman's mouth and tells him to shut the F up and continues to pound on him.

"At that point Zimmerman is able to unholster his weapon and fire a shot, striking Trayvon in the chest. Trayvon falls on his back and says, 'You got me.'" The Martin family has been telling their story as part of a campaign to have Zimmerman arrested. He himself has kept quiet

So according to this story zimmerman was told to shut up and his mouth was covered...if that's the case, who was doing the screaming? Interesting regardless though
 6 years ago '09        #112
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,711 | Props total: 13323 13323
 6 years ago '08        #113
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 3220 3220
Too many hoe n*ggas on here not enuff real ones. Nigggas going back n forth fu*k that sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy