Apr 2 - ABC: New 'ENHANCED' Video Seems to show Injuries on Zimmerman's Head

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
This whole situation is a fu*king mess.
 6 years ago '08        #82
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
he may have injuries, may not. that proves nothing to me other than the fact that dude went up to the kid, even when advised not to, and tried confronting him. the kid wasnt taking sh*t and started mopping the floor with this guy until the guy shot him. i dont know if thats how it worked but damn, i dont know what else could have happened. thats my biased view.

my unbiased view says the guy is hiding something and the local pd did nothing to protect nor charge its victims/subjects. i believe the pd failed miserably at their job and as with every pd department across he nation, officers arent properly trained as a couple months of academy doesnt make you competent.
 6 years ago '05        #83
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 S W A N said:
There is a bit of info i have not seen mentioned in these Trayvon threads or much online anywhere that is very important. There were 2 shots heard. Trayvons father stated that Sanford PD told him that Zimmerman fired a warning shot and Trayvon felt back and said "ok you got me." Now if this is the truth, this is cold blooded murder and there is no defense you can use for Zimmerman, bloody head or not. I should put "if" in parathesis because as of right now, no one knows what to believe. But "if" it is true, that would explain why there is no blood on Zimmermans shirt as he did not shoot Trayvon as Trayvon stood over him.

What detectives told Trayvon’s father.
Detectives gave Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father, an account of the events that Mr. Martin finds hard to believe. Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, was told that Trayvon approached Mr. Zimmerman twice. First, he walked up to Mr. Zimmerman’s vehicle and asked why he was following him. Mr. Zimmerman denied following him. Trayvon walked away, and Mr. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle. Trayvon then approached him from behind a building and said, “What’s your problem, homie?” Mr. Zimmerman said he did not have a problem, and Trayvon attacked him. Trayvon hit Mr. Zimmerman and pinned him to the ground. Mr. Zimmerman pulled his gun as he was being beat and fired one shot. “You got me,” Trayvon said, falling back.

This story is cute an all but is quickly debunked by the witness on the phone which they have proof of in phone records...these conflicting stories is just further reason he should be arrested, have his day in court, let all evidence and conflicting stories be told...and THEN see what's what.
 6 years ago '08        #84
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
if some random dude came up to me like where are u going? id be like who the fu*k are you?
if your on neighborhood watch u should have to announce that you are, otherwise it could be some random stranger following my a.ss id be paranoid as fu*k and probably react the same way trayvon did
 6 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
if some random dude came up to me like where are u going? id be like who the fu*k are you?
if your on neighborhood watch u should have to announce that you are, otherwise it could be some random stranger following my a.ss id be paranoid as fu*k and probably react the same way trayvon did
Especially if you see that he has a damn gun, I also find it interesting that he didn't leave it in the car and decided to take it with him to confront trayvon
 04-03-2012, 01:27 PM         #86
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:
so if i came up askin u questions u have the right to start beating my a.ss?? fu*k outta here

we know how black kids are anyway.. lets be real for a minute.. he prob thought he can beat zimmermans a.ss and just walk away.. u actin like black people arent usually the agressors when it comes to f!ghting ect.. fu*k outta here. all over boxden yall talkn bout how tough u are and how ull kick so many peoples a.ss

and how did zim initiate contact?? i guess u were there and saw it.
agree blacks swear there the toughest people on the planet like they cant get touched everywere i go theres another black person acting up and f!ghting
 6 years ago '04        #87
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 cuddyduce said:
Have you seen the picture of the gate? There's a big fu*king sign that says Neighborhood Watch "We report all suspicious activity to the Sanford Police". There's a warning sign on the gate too.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-03-2012 at 01:33 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #88
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Have you seen the picture of the gate? There's a big fu*king sign that says Neighborhood Watch "We report all suspicious activity to the Sanford Police" There's a warning sign on the gate too.

Yes, it says we REPORT all suspicious activity, so why are you following me and asking where im going? who are you? if you dont tell me your on neighborhood watch u could be ANYONE

and why are you asking in the first place? you report it to the police and shut the fu*k up, your not a super hero, zimmerman got it in his head hes some wild wild west cowboy cause he had a piece on him
 04-03-2012, 01:52 PM         #89
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Neighborhood watches are not vigilante organizations. When suspecting criminal activities, members are encouraged to contact authorities and not to intervene"

He chose to intervene. Everything else is irrelevant.
 6 years ago '04        #90
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
If Trayvon attacked him first and did bash his head on the floor... then this applies and Zimmerman will walk.

Under Florida law, you may carry the weapon on your person but it must be concealed at all times. There are also restrictions on when you can use deadly force. You can use the weapon you are lawfully allowed to possess if you are trying to protect yourself or another person from serious bodily harm or you are trying to prevent a forcible felony such as r*pe or kidnapping.

If you are in your home or business, the "castle doctrine" allows you to use your weapon without first attempting to flee from the intruder.

Verbal threats are not sufficient to warrant discharging your firearm. You must believe that you or someone else will be k!lled or suffer serious bodily harm if you do not immediately use deadly force.

If you point your weapon at someone, even if it is unloaded or inoperable, you will be charged with aggravated battery with a firearm and sentenced to three years in prison if convicted. There is no chance of early release for this sentence.

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-03-2012 at 02:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #91
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10886 10886
Why do people keep saying that zimmerman followed martin when he clearly told the dispatcher OK in response to not follow him?? How do you know if Zimmerman followed him or not??? Why isn't anybody thinking that Martin approached him or not?? Everybody is taking the victims side but we don't know.
 6 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 Sivraj said:
Why do people keep saying that zimmerman followed martin when he clearly told the dispatcher OK in response to not follow him?? How do you know if Zimmerman followed him or not??? Why isn't anybody thinking that Martin approached him or not?? Everybody is taking the victims side but we don't know.
I'm not sure of either side but to answer your question there's a few answers. Firstly zimmerman also said Martin started to run. So Martin went from running away from you trying to lose you to coming back trying to confront you? And also the girls account of what she heard and told martin goes against that story. Like I said before...conflicting stories, imo though zimmerman is trying to cover his tracks, and the lead investigator on the case didn't believe his story.
 6 years ago '04        #93
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and the lead investigator on the case didn't believe his story.
That's already been debunked.
 6 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
That's already been debunked.
Until you can show the lead investigator himself saying otherwise...no it hasn't
 6 years ago '04        #95
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
Until you can show the lead investigator himself saying otherwise...no it hasn't

Meanwhile, Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump and the Martin family pressed for a federal investigation into the decision to not arrest Zimmerman, saying someone from the state attorney’s office ignored a Sanford detective’s advice to arrest Zimmerman.

In a letter delivered to the U.S. Justice Department on Monday, the Martin family said the Sanford police detective “filed an affidavit stating that he did not find Zimmerman’s statements credible in light of the circumstances and facts surrounding the shooting.”

The Martin family said Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee and State Attorney Norm Wolfinger met the night of the shooting and disregarded the detective’s advice, allowing Zimmerman to remain free.

ABC News has reported that the lead homicide investigator, Chris Serino, filed an affidavit pushing for charges the night of the k!lling, but was overruled by the state attorney’s office.

Neither Sanford police nor prosecutors have confirmed the existence of such an affidavit. Sanford officials and special prosecutor Angela Corey’s office declined comment.

On Tuesday, Rand said she had not seen a copy the affidavit, but said she believed several news organizations had.

But Wolfinger, who stepped aside in the case last month, vehemently denied that any “such meeting or communication occurred” between him and Lee.

“I am outraged by the outright lies contained in the letter by Benjamin Crump,” Wolfinger said in a statement Monday.

“I have been encouraging those spreading the irresponsible rhetoric to stop and allow State Attorney Angela Corey to complete her work,” he said. “Another falsehood distributed to the media does nothing to forward that process.”
Now are we going to stick to the facts or we going to cry conspiracy?

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-03-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Now are going to stick to the facts or we going to cry conspiracy?
And none of what you posted had to do with the lead investigator believing his story or not, not a single thing you posted had anything to do with that, and like I said in my previous post...produce something with the lead investigator saying he believed zimmerman. The lead was on the scene and zimmerman was cuffed, since when do you get cuffed if you aren't under arrest?
 6 years ago '04        #97
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
And none of what you posted had to do with the lead investigator believing his story or not, not a single thing you posted had anything to do with that, and like I said in my previous post...produce something with the lead investigator saying he believed zimmerman. The lead was on the scene and zimmerman was cuffed, since when do you get cuffed if you aren't under arrest?
Where's your source for this, Columbo? The Martin lawyer said he didn't believe it and filed an affidavit, they have no proof to back this up.

ABC News has reported that the lead homicide investigator, Chris Serino, filed an affidavit pushing for charges the night of the k!lling, but was overruled by the state attorney’s office.

Neither Sanford police nor prosecutors have confirmed the existence of such an affidavit

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-03-2012 at 02:36 PM..
 04-03-2012, 02:32 PM         #98
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
Yes, it says we REPORT all suspicious activity, so why are you following me and asking where im going? who are you? if you dont tell me your on neighborhood watch u could be ANYONE

and why are you asking in the first place? you report it to the police and shut the fu*k up, your not a super hero, zimmerman got it in his head hes some wild wild west cowboy cause he had a piece on him
Funny how dude skipped this post
 6 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Now are we going to stick to the facts or we going to cry conspiracy?
Also the mother of a witness said the lead investigator was in her living room and told her this waskr self defense, so like I said...conflicting stories
 6 years ago '04        #100
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Who was behind burglaries in Zimmerman's neighborhood?

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy