Apr 2 - ABC: New 'ENHANCED' Video Seems to show Injuries on Zimmerman's Head

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
133 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2012, 09:22 PM         #61
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
Being that 911 operators are in no way law enforcement officers... ignoring their orders is NOT unlawful..

plus he wasn't "ordered" to do anything

they said "We don't need you to do that" which def come off more as a polite suggestion than an authoritative order.

And really I dont know why these injuries is such a big deal. We KNOW there was a scuffle. Really the only relevant piece of info was

"Did Zimmerman have reasonable belief that Trayvon was going to end his life?"

Showing signs of a scuffle when we KNOW there was a scuffle doesn't answer that question.
 6 years ago '05        #62
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
It WAS photoshop; however, all that was done was raised saturation levels to bring out the reds (make it stand out more) to show that he had a knot on his head.
 6 years ago '04        #63
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$569 | Props total: 47 47
they cant show an enhanced video of Tray.....he's dead...what the fu*k does a scratch on his head prove? one guy is dead and one is alive...am i missing something?
 6 years ago '11        #64
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Mannish-Yay said:
Funny, no pictures of the injuries were taken like in all physical injury cases.
This.

Seems like they just brought Zimmerman in and let him go. I mean SHOULDNT there be a mug shot or a pic of the injuries somewhere? Seems like everything was just swept under the rug to me. Doesn't seem like there was a real investigation done at all.

I would be spending the rest of my life in prison(if not given the death penalty) for murdering a 17 yr white male who only had skittles and an ice tea on him when the police arrived.

Are u Zimmerman sympathizers not seeing this???

The white justice system in this country is showing u right now how much they value black life.

Zimmerman gets a million different excuses for why he commited this murder, but Trayvon gets no excuse for being the victim just because he's a young black male. i don't expect the white males of this world to understand that, your too busy thinking somebody is trying to "blame" u for this tragedy. To be honest i would only like u to sympathize with the plight that we as black males face in this country everyday.

Like many have said before this could have been me, a brother, a cousin, an uncle......and u know what, u white ppl would still be trying to call all of us thugs, ignorant or pull some statistics about black on black crime out of ya a.ss to justify this murder. Its sad but this ignorant attitude is apart of MOST of the inhabitants of this country. This is why Zimmerman is still free, WHITES IN GENERAL see no problem with what Zimmerman did.
 6 years ago '12        #65
1nfamous1 2 heat pts
space
space
$181 | Props total: 41 41

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #66
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
the media really ain't sh*t man...
 6 years ago '09        #67
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17926 17926
 206 MrSonics said:
so if i came up askin u questions u have the right to start beating my a.ss?? fu*k outta here

we know how black kids are anyway.. lets be real for a minute.. he prob thought he can beat zimmermans a.ss and just walk away.. u actin like black people arent usually the agressors when it comes to f!ghting ect.. fu*k outta here. all over boxden yall talkn bout how tough u are and how ull kick so many peoples a.ss

and how did zim initiate contact?? i guess u were there and saw it.

If you remember Zim was following Tray to the point that his friend on the phone told him to run....

Plus Zim was armed with a gun....why? Even though he was ordered not to approach Tray by a police dispatcher...

Tray was defending himself from a pyscho....same way your teenager (if you have a kid) would do when all he/she was trying to do is mind their business and go home...

Zim had NO business approaching Tray....he wasnt even an official neighborhood watch man...

The rest of your punk a.ss post is as stupid as you are.....

Last edited by bigscore; 04-02-2012 at 10:56 PM..
 04-02-2012, 11:03 PM         #68
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's all a bunch of speculation until the police testimony and more importantly, the medical staff testimony and coroner report comes out.

The medical staff will be able to confirm exactly what they treated him for, on scnee which apparently happened.

Coroner will be able tell us how far, what angle, etc that Trayvon was shot and will be able to use that to confirm or poke holes in Z's story.

And honestly, It does look like Z got a knot on his head (or its just all ill built to begin with), but I want to hear what the medical staff got to say.
 04-02-2012, 11:07 PM         #69
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
zoomed in gifs show no cut, looks like some wrinkles. it appears and disappears which suggest it's just lighting on wrinkles

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

guess we'll just wait for the mediacal staff report
 6 years ago '04        #70
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 206 MrSonics said:
fu*k naw that has to be photoshopped lol
...Still whoring for attention, I see. How pathetic.
 04-02-2012, 11:21 PM         #71
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeatTycoon said:
Oh I get it. You're trolling.
No. I'm smarter than judging a situation without all the facts.
 04-02-2012, 11:25 PM         #72
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
There is a bit of info i have not seen mentioned in these Trayvon threads or much online anywhere that is very important. There were 2 shots heard. Trayvons father stated that Sanford PD told him that Zimmerman fired a warning shot and Trayvon felt back and said "ok you got me." Now if this is the truth, this is cold blooded murder and there is no defense you can use for Zimmerman, bloody head or not. I should put "if" in parathesis because as of right now, no one knows what to believe. But "if" it is true, that would explain why there is no blood on Zimmermans shirt as he did not shoot Trayvon as Trayvon stood over him.
IF that were true, and Trayvon's dad was told that by police, it would be spreading like wildfire and he'd be arrested. Conspiracy or not, you better believe that would get out.
 04-02-2012, 11:31 PM         #73
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
hey idiot

we saw zimmermans honky redneck father talk and we saw his honky brother too

so why the fu*k would we take anything this fu*king wannabe coward has to say with any weight... his pops also said that he has "blacks" in his family

his last name is ZIMMERMAN... a hispanic ZIMMERMAN thanks for the laughs

ur a fu*king puppet clown
1. His mother is Pervuian. His dad being whatever he is doesn't take away from what ELSE he happens to be as well - especially if he was raised by his Peruvian mother.

2. You are really trying to justify his NOT being very Hispanic because of his last name?
Between slave ancestors with their owner's last names, bi-racial/multi-cultural families, Zimmerman's Peruvian mother and white father, and immigrants changing their names you are being really ignorant

I'd take being a puppet clown over being an ignorant loud mouth any day.
 6 years ago '10        #74
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
i cant believe these new tycoons and the media are literally mind fu*king so many people.
that laceration sh*t is fake....
if you're in a crime or whatever and you are hurt, the ambulance will come and get you. officers will go with you to the hospital and once you're good you go to the precinct and blah blah blah.
 6 years ago '09        #75
chelz4l 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 28 28
just wondering did zimmerman have his gun drawn when he approached trayvon or was it concealed? does anybody even know...
 6 years ago '06        #76
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
The media is pretty lame for the slant they were trying to put but it doesn't change the fact that under similar circumstances not only am I running from Zimmerman but I'm also f!ghting him if he approaches.

I'm not answering random questions from any person thats not a police officer, its not going to happen. I'm also not going to stand idly while someone follows me around in their car. Not going to happen, always taught to attack first, I would have likely done the same....
 6 years ago '08        #77
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 S W A N said:
There is a bit of info i have not seen mentioned in these Trayvon threads or much online anywhere that is very important. There were 2 shots heard. Trayvons father stated that Sanford PD told him that Zimmerman fired a warning shot and Trayvon felt back and said "ok you got me." Now if this is the truth, this is cold blooded murder and there is no defense you can use for Zimmerman, bloody head or not. I should put "if" in parathesis because as of right now, no one knows what to believe. But "if" it is true, that would explain why there is no blood on Zimmermans shirt as he did not shoot Trayvon as Trayvon stood over him.

What detectives told Trayvon’s father.
Detectives gave Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father, an account of the events that Mr. Martin finds hard to believe. Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, was told that Trayvon approached Mr. Zimmerman twice. First, he walked up to Mr. Zimmerman’s vehicle and asked why he was following him. Mr. Zimmerman denied following him. Trayvon walked away, and Mr. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle. Trayvon then approached him from behind a building and said, “What’s your problem, homie?” Mr. Zimmerman said he did not have a problem, and Trayvon attacked him. Trayvon hit Mr. Zimmerman and pinned him to the ground. Mr. Zimmerman pulled his gun as he was being beat and fired one shot. “You got me,” Trayvon said, falling back.

Ppep the bolded:

How did he fall back when his body was found face down with his hands under him....sh*t is not add the fu*k up...
 6 years ago '04        #78
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
lol @ People thinking they would Photoshop this. You're fu*king stupid.
 6 years ago '04        #79
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 Lou Pena said:
The iq of boxden ... Smh...

Once again the only color that matters is green...
Welcome to Boxden - Where some of the dumbest people on the internet spend their time.
 04-03-2012, 11:27 AM         #80
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ stupid fu*king conspiracy nuts crying photoshop.

gtfo with your tin foil hat wearing selves.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy