Apr 2 - ABC: New 'ENHANCED' Video Seems to show Injuries on Zimmerman's Head

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 206 MrSonics said:
no i wouldnt. im not no young wild thug i would just be like "o wsup? my mom lives right there" case closed.
no one said you had to be a "young wild thug"...so you lost me rightthere...from your choice words, with this post and your other post, shows me that you already got some sort of chip on your shoulder when it comes to young black males....your posts says alot...

all i know is zimmerman followed him.. do we f!ght everyone that follows us?? i was just in the department store and employees were spyin on me should i call dem out and beat their a.ss?? naw i jst keep it pushin.
so you're gonna compare an employee following you to a guy who follows you on the street with a loaded gun? apples and oranges, my friend..but i already see what you're on....DO NOT respond to this post please..
 6 years ago '04        #22
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 KFrizzle said:
IDK man IDK

I just found the story...

I doubt ABC would PhotoShop a video but who knows...
He clearly doesn't understand what enchanced means.
 6 years ago '11        #23
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,253 | Props total: 12506 12506
i know this was coming whatever he deserve it he instigate that sh*t and he shot the kid out of anger fu*k him
 6 years ago '06        #24
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
He clearly doesn't understand what enchanced means.
So you think ABC edited the video to show this?

Or you talking about the guy who said it was fake? lol

Last edited by KFrizzle; 04-02-2012 at 04:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #25
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Second.

They enhanced what they could of the highly compressed video.
 6 years ago '04        #26
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 206 MrSonics said:
so if i came up askin u questions u have the right to start beating my a.ss?? fu*k outta here

we know how black kids are anyway.. lets be real for a minute.. he prob thought he can beat zimmermans a.ss and just walk away.. u actin like black people arent usually the agressors when it comes to f!ghting ect.. fu*k outta here. all over boxden yall talkn bout how tough u are and how ull kick so many peoples a.ss

and how did zim initiate contact?? i guess u were there and saw it.
lol an a.ss whooping still doesnt give you the right to shoot anyone and he initiated contact by following him you didnt have to be there to see it he told the police he was following him..
 6 years ago '06        #27
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 BeatTycoon said:
I still don't get what difference it makes, especially if Zimmerman approached the kid and his excuse was "self-defense". All of this talk about injuries and whatnot is just a distraction. He's got an injury to the head and nose but he's still walking and talking. Trayvon, who was unarmed, got more than an injury - he got a fatal gunshot to the chest.

Maybe they need to release the pics of the hole in Trayvon's chest and his rotting corpse so people can realize how fu*king stupid they look trying to compare a non-fatal injury to a fatal one.

I'm sorry folks but, regardless of race, I just can't see myself defending a guy who approached and k!lled an unarmed teenager who was simply minding his own business. Some of you obviously have a different view of things and you are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine.
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #28
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 H.N.I.C. said:
lol an a.ss whooping still doesnt give you the right to shoot anyone
Actually it does, if in immediate danger of death or grievously bodily harm. This is why people carry concealed firearms.
 6 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Actually it does, if in immediate danger of death or grievously bodily harm.
Word, If someone was doin that to me...

I'd shoot em. Just like all my favorite rappers would do too
 6 years ago '08        #30
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Actually it does, if in immediate danger of death or grievously bodily harm. This is why people carry concealed firearms.
you guys keep bringing that up...what about the part where zimmerman pursued trayvon...this is what you keep looking over..you dont think he felt immediate danger or death...hes heard screaming for help before hes shot..so i guess that doesnt matter, right????

you guys keep trying to label trayvon as a criminal thug who acted ignorant..but what about the fu*king guy with the loaded pistal..following and stalking...like a fu*king animal..

how would you react if you were in the same situation as trayvon...

Last edited by supervillain; 04-02-2012 at 04:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #31
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 Mathematic said:
you guys keep bringing that up...what about the part where zimmerman pursued trayvon...this is what you keep looking over..you dont think he felt immediate danger or death...hes heard screaming for help..so i guess that doesnt matter, right????
You don't know what happened man.
 6 years ago '08        #32
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
You don't know what happened man.
and you do?

how did trayvon and zimmerman get all the way in back of the complex but zimmerman was in the front in his car?? dude followed/stalked him...
 6 years ago '04        #33
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 Mathematic said:
and you do?
Do you see me making up scenarios? I don't have all the facts but you do, right?
 6 years ago '08        #34
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Do you see me making up scenarios?
making scenarios??? but i see you defending zimmerman like you was there...
 6 years ago '08        #35
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Do you see me making up scenarios? I don't have all the facts but you do, right?
all i know is there is a 17yr old boy shot dead with skittles and ice tea in his pocket and a 28yr old man walking free...because of some bullsh*t technicality in a bullsh*t law...and you ppl keep making excuses for the k!ller...
 6 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 Mathematic said:
all i know is there is a 17yr old boy shot dead with skittles and ice tea in his pocket and a 28yr old man walking free...because of some bullsh*t technicality in a bullsh*t law...and you ppl keep making excuses for the k!ller...
What excuses?

and where are we callin Martin a thug, or even a troubled kid??
Don't think we did...

No One is happy about this situation bro, no one...
 6 years ago '04        #37
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Defending Zimmerman like I was there? You're doing this with Trayvon, which is clear to see. You obviously can't read.
 6 years ago '08        #38
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 206 MrSonics said:
no i wouldnt. im not no young wild thug i would just be like "o wsup? my mom lives right there" case closed.

why would i start actin ignorant because someone asked me a question? id rather zimmerman be ignorant for racial profiling than being ignorant and start actin all tough tryin to f!ght n sh*t..

all i know is zimmerman followed him.. do we f!ght everyone that follows us?? i was just in the department store and employees were spyin on me should i call dem out and beat their a.ss?? naw i jst keep it pushin.
You dont know the difference between ignorance and street smarts. If a stranger that's stalking you comes up to you, you dont tell that fu*king stranger where you are going. You may not be young, but your street smarts ability is on the level of a young child. And stop comparing getting followed in a store by a noisy Asian dude to getting stalked at night in the dark by a dude nearly twice your age with a loaded gun. Aint nobody gonna blast you in the middle of a store, you werent nowhere in any kind of danger like Trayvon was.
 6 years ago '07        #39
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Lou Pena said:
Marchin for nothing like i said.... Convicting a person who as time goes on will be free because as more and more evidence comes out the truth comes out... Pathetic.. The media control is just amazing ...
Only color that matters is green... Look at the kid's mom she is even getting in on some profits going and tradmarking words used during the marches--- are you kiddin me your son just got k!lled and your worried about that.. Wake up people

The outrage was for the lack of an investigation. The point that everyone is overlooking is that bottom line Zimmerman started it and escalated the incident on several occasions when he had the choice to cease and desist. So now that he has scars proves that Trayvon attacked him?? No it proves that there was an altercation but not who was the aggressor.

And speaking of new evidence coming out............you are correct. More and more it loks like Zimmerman is guilty as hell. The forensic review of the 911 call shows that it was not Zimmerman screaming which supports the claim of other witnesses and debunks the so called eye witness whom said otherwise.

Zimmerman was fukkin wit that kid. The kid went into f!ght or flight mode. He went into flight mode first and tried to run. But Zimmerman didnt give up........Trayvon had no choice but to f!ght. Zimmerman got his a.ss whooped and pulled out the shottie.
 04-02-2012, 05:08 PM         #40
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad sh*t is we dont know whats photoshopped or not....So much propaganda and politics involved in this now to the point where you never know whats real or not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy