most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
6907 pageviews
140 comments

KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
Apr 2 - ABC: New 'ENHANCED' Video Seems to show Injuries on Zimmerman's Head

[pic - click to view]

ABC News Videos & Live News Clips Online - ABC News...

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dailymail.co.u .. shes-head.html

[video - click to view]

ABC released new, “enhanced” video on Monday that appears to show injuries on George Zimmerman’s head, possibly adding to his defense that he was attacked before shooting
Trayvon Martin.

[pic - click to view]

140 comments for "Apr 2 - ABC: New 'ENHANCED' Video Seems to show Injuries on Zimmerman's Head"

6 years ago '06        #2
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296 OP
space
space
 206 MrSonics said:
fu*k naw that has to be photoshopped lol

Iknewphotoshopwouldbetoblame
 6 years ago '04        #3
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,377 | Props total: 3821 3821
man.. sh*t just keeps getting crazier..
 6 years ago '06        #4
space
space
 jumpman2304 said:
man.. sh*t just keeps getting crazier..
I know, it's fu*king ridiculous

Just another way to split up the vote for the politicians.

That's why no one is paying attention to why Martin was left in the morgue for 3 days w/o anyone calling his parents.

plus it took over 2 weeks until it was even a national story
 6 years ago '06        #5
space
space
 206 MrSonics said:
lol man im not on either side.. ive been playin both sides evenly..

and i jst seen the original video.. which was clear enough for me..i didnt see anything remotely close to this picture..
Ya, Idk man, I not taking sides either just seeing what both sides have to say.

But ya man i Guess ABC had this video for some reason or another
 6 years ago '08        #6
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
injuries or not...zimmermans should not have stalked him. is this not the point that everybody is missing??? cmon with the bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #7
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17886 17886
If true ....

Doesnt matter...

Zim initated the contact when we was told to stand down....

Tray was NOT committing any crime and zim had zero authority to pursue him...

If anything Tray was defending himself from Zim...
 6 years ago '08        #8
space
space
 Lou Pena said:
And the facts start tO come in... Have to love the media how they can get a whole race to march for nothing pathetic... The media control is sick
what do you mean, "march for nothing" homie lost his life...fu*k what this "enhanced video" shows.
 04-02-2012, 02:07 PM         #9
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KFrizzle said:
I know, it's fu*king ridiculous

Just another way to split up the vote for the politicians.

That's why no one is paying attention to why Martin was left in the morgue for 3 days w/o anyone calling his parents.

plus it took over 2 weeks until it was even a national story
wasn't he on his phone with his girlfriend though? She never told his parents? something's foul about that situation.
 6 years ago '04        #10
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 Lou Pena said:
I mean march for nothing.... People dont even know what happened their marching for absolutely nothing.... The media playing people like puppets creating racial tension ... To make money ... Hoe about they show the sh*t that happens every day in the hood no u dont see that because it dont sell papers they dont care that black on black crime is and everyday thing
Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. A man shot an unarmed teenager & the Sanford police tried to cover up the murder.

Marching for nothing? So its ok to k!ll kids without a proper investigation as to what happened? They're marching TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED.

6 years ago '04        #11
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
I still don't get what difference it makes, especially if Zimmerman approached the kid and his excuse was "self-defense". All of this talk about injuries and whatnot is just a distraction. He's got an injury to the head and nose but he's still walking and talking. Trayvon, who was unarmed, got more than an injury - he got a fatal gunshot to the chest.

Maybe they need to release the pics of the hole in Trayvon's chest and his rotting corpse so people can realize how fu*king stupid they look trying to compare a non-fatal injury to a fatal one.

I'm sorry folks but, regardless of race, I just can't see myself defending a guy who approached and k!lled an unarmed teenager who was simply minding his own business. Some of you obviously have a different view of things and you are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine.
 6 years ago '06        #12
space
space
 206 MrSonics said:

[pic - click to view]

this why im sayin photoshop
IDK man IDK

I just found the story...

I doubt ABC would PhotoShop a video but who knows...
 6 years ago '08        #13
space
space
 BeatTycoon said:
I still don't get what difference it makes, especially if Zimmerman approached the kid and his excuse was "self-defense". All of this talk about injuries and whatnot is just a distraction. He's got an injury to the head and nose but he's still walking and talking. Trayvon, who was unarmed, got more than an injury - he got a fatal gunshot to the chest.

Maybe they need to release the pics of the hole in Trayvon's chest and his rotting corpse so people can realize how fu*king stupid they look trying to compare a non-fatal injury to a fatal one.

I'm sorry folks but, regardless of race, I just can't see myself defending a guy who approached and k!lled an unarmed teenager who was simply minding his own business. Some of you obviously have a different view of things and you are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine.
basically..

the sh*t doesn't make any sense to me. Homie, lost his life. Hes dead. there is no coming back. A 17 year old boy is gone and motherfu*kers want to talk about some injuries to that fu*ks head...dude was armed with skittles and ice tea...zimmerman was armed with a loaded gun. can you motherfu*kers comprehend???? making all the excuses in the world for zimmerman but trayvon is the one at fault????
 6 years ago '07        #14
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1521 1521
videoshop

on a serious note, can we just merge all these trayvon threads?

it's more important things going on in the news then a dude gettin k!lled cuz he tried to go hard
 6 years ago '08        #15
space
space
 206 MrSonics said:
so if i came up askin u questions u have the right to start beating my a.ss?? fu*k outta here

we know how black kids are anyway.. lets be real for a minute.. he prob thought he can beat zimmermans a.ss and just walk away.. u actin like black people arent usually the agressors when it comes to f!ghting ect.. fu*k outta here. all over boxden yall talkn bout how tough u are and how ull kick so many peoples a.ss

and how did zim initiate contact?? i guess u were there and saw it.
first of all. How would you feel i came to you asking you questions about your "strange behavior"? in a neighborhood that your family lived in? and im not a cop..You'd tell me to get the fu*k outta your face...we start fighing and i shoot you. how do you think your family would feel? knock off the bullsh*t homie....
 6 years ago '04        #16
space
space
 Mathematic said:
basically..

the sh*t doesn't make any sense to me. Homie, lost his life. Hes dead. there is no coming back. A 17 year old boy is gone and motherfu*kers want to talk about some injuries to that fu*ks head...dude was armed with skittles and ice tea...zimmerman was armed with a loaded gun. can you motherfu*kers comprehend???? making all the excuses in the world for zimmerman but trayvon is the one at fault????
What really cracks me up is the people who will try to say "Well it means he felt his life was in danger", as if the very reason his head got knocked in the first place (if that did indeed happen) isn't because Trayvon felt as if HIS life was in danger. People will come with every excuse under the sun to justify bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 Lou Pena said:
Marchin for nothing like i said.... Convicting a person who as time goes on will be free because as more and more evidence comes out the truth comes out... Pathetic.. The media control is just amazing ...
Only color that matters is green... Look at the kid's mom she is even getting in on some profits going and tradmarking words used during the marches--- are you kiddin me your son just got k!lled and your worried about that.. Wake up people
If you were using any amount of sense, you would realize that she trademarked those slogans so that OTHERS wouldn't profit from this tragedy. Here's a prime example -

Seriously people, if you would simply take advantage of the uniquely-human pause that exists between stimulus and response, "the media" wouldn't be able to play you so easily.
 6 years ago '08        #18
space
space
 Eddie.. said:
videoshop

on a serious note, can we just merge all these trayvon threads?

it's more important things going on in the news then a dude gettin k!lled cuz he tried to go hard
do like everybody else and ignore the threads...simple sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #19
space
space
 BeatTycoon said:
If you were using any amount of sense, you would realize that she trademarked those slogans so that OTHERS wouldn't profit from this tragedy. Here's a prime example -

Seriously people, if you would simply take advantage of the uniquely-human pause that exists between stimulus and response, "the media" wouldn't be able to play you so easily.
the media is already playing them...and they still fall for it.
 6 years ago '07        #20
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 206 MrSonics said:
so if i came up askin u questions u have the right to start beating my a.ss?? fu*k outta here

we know how black kids are anyway.. lets be real for a minute.. he prob thought he can beat zimmermans a.ss and just walk away.. u actin like black people arent usually the agressors when it comes to f!ghting ect.. fu*k outta here. all over boxden yall talkn bout how tough u are and how ull kick so many peoples a.ss

and how did zim initiate contact?? i guess u were there and saw it.
and if one black person does it, they all do it, right?

you should be a lawyer, man. really. open and shut case. "we know how black kids are anyway so this one is obviously to blame for being k!lled while coming home from the store."
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy