Kobe Bryant Called His Critics ‘Idiots’ After 40-Point Performance

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #42
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,505 | Props total: 9835 9835
 04-02-2012, 06:20 PM         #43
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
lebron is on pace to being the highest scorer ever and top 10 all time in a.ssist.. he will have 3 mvp's thats two more than kobe and he will get at least two finals mvp's before its all said and done that would match kobe

@ will ever accomplish

super teams? kobe has been on super teams ever since he stepped into the league u fu*king idiot
Lets see if his "i'm gonna jump as high as I can and tomahawk" a.ss last long enough to fulfill that pace.
 04-02-2012, 06:21 PM         #44
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Knicks fan first of all.

Kobe hater...but ima side with Kobe here believe it or not...and n*ggas who know me know I hate the n*gga with a passion but....

Kobe Haters breakdown as:

40% Media fat a.sses who will never be able to even dribble a ball
10% of bball fans like myself, who hate him for historically beating the sh*t out of teams
40% Washed up basketball players who transferred all their hate for Michael Jordan/Shaq/Hakeem to him since hes the new "Great one".

n*ggas are allowed to have bad games in the regular season...Hypebeasts are taking over sports to the point where regular season games are getting scrutinized like theyre playoff games. I know we all remember a time where criticizing a regular season game would usually be answered with "Who gives a fu*k, wait until the playoffs"....Now n*ggas want something to gossip about so bad that regluar season games are looked at as if theyre deciding championships.
nailed it
 04-02-2012, 06:27 PM         #45
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe just called 50% of BX mentally challenged haha

Lakers got the 5th best record in the league. Since when the 5th "best" team has no shot at winning the title? You n*ggas stuck on that bullsh*t, when they were way down at 7th in the West. n*ggas got that sh*t right, and then dropped some games when they got Sessions because they are building chemistry and figuring out rotations. Lakers will do better than n*ggas think.
 6 years ago '11        #46
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
Kobe wins again
 6 years ago '04        #47
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
somehow lebron name is mentioned in this thread

ish is gettin sad

The first post was from a trollin a.ss Heat stan. What did you expect after that? IT sad that EVERY Lakers thread that gets made on BX the same two Stans seem to show up.
 04-02-2012, 06:32 PM         #48
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrapShoota said:
Who does kobe think hes fooling? This n*gga says every week its just "one game" Lakers just got swept and blown out last year in the playoffs. His EFFORT jacking up shots will never change and it will hurt the lakers in the long run bc his ego cant take a backseat.
Who's he gonna take a backseat to? Don't tell me you let the media brainwash you into thinking Bynum was a franchise player? Kobe's the man of the team but he lets his teammates do them. Sessions said "Kobe believes in me, he tells me to play my game. That means a lot for a guy like Kobe to just stand in the corner and watch me run pick and roll". And majority of the n*ggas he played with had their best seasons playing alongside him. And even if this n*gga is the biggest ball hog of all time. It worked 5 times in 15 tries, very very few guys can say they hit at that rate or better, so why change now?
 6 years ago '04        #49
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 SOCIALITE said:
Kobe just called 50% of BX mentally challenged haha

Lakers got the 5th best record in the league. Since when the 5th "best" team has no shot at winning the title? You n*ggas stuck on that bullsh*t, when they were way down at 7th in the West. n*ggas got that sh*t right, and then dropped some games when they got Sessions because they are building chemistry and figuring out rotations. Lakers will do better than n*ggas think.
It's not the fact that they don't have a shot but its very hard for me to think this team is going to do any damage come playoff team.

You know what this teams biggest problem is, besides the bench and lack of depth? Keeping a lead and/winning on the road.

We were up by 21pts.. against the Wizards in Washington. Did we win? NOPE!

Face it, until this team can build a lead and keep it comfortable and not let the other team get into a rhythm or come back or have a chance to think they can compete...this team is nothing more than a playoff team and not a title contender.

We have about 7 more road games and I'll tell you if we won on the road against that team or not this season.

Clippers we can win, Suns can win, Hornets... SHOULD WIN, Spurs.. ehh that's anyones game really, Warriors..should be a Win, Spurs equals anyones game, and Kings.. SHOULD BE A WIN.

But the fact is this team is a.ss on the road. That is a potential 5-2 record right there...but with it being the LAKERS.. That sh*t could be 3-4 or 2-5 that's how much confidence I got on them on the road after losing to the Pistons & Wizards.

This team will not do sh*t in the playoffs if they can't beat quality teams at home or on the road.
 6 years ago '04        #50
space
space
^
To add on to what I said:

Looking back at our schedule there is about 8 games we should have won. We should be the #1 seed in the West or #2 at most.

Instead of being 33-20 the record should be: 41-20

and here are the winnable games we lost:

Bulls, Pacers, 76er's, Pistons, Wizards, Jazz, Rockets, Grizzlies

All winnable games that we fu*ked ourselves in.
 6 years ago '04        #51
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 P. Dedos said:
i mean sh*t kobe even a squirrel gets a muthafu*kin nut

so you shoot 30 shots per game and once in a while you put up 40 and your critics are "Idiots"

you still shooting 42% and 28% from 3 pointers.... congrats you got the scoring lead by half a point but u shoot 240 more shots than any other player in this league

u remember how much jordan shot from the field? it's only a few point higher than kobe and jordan but up just as mnay shots if not more, but everyone called him the goat
 6 years ago '11        #52
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701
 CrapShoota said:
Who does kobe think hes fooling? This n*gga says every week its just "one game" Lakers just got swept and blown out last year in the playoffs. His EFFORT jacking up shots will never change and it will hurt the lakers in the long run bc his ego cant take a backseat.
Youre right.

...But without that swag(ego) we dont have those rings, or ability to shoot (and drain!) a winning 3 when yr 0-15.

kobes a selfish d!ck. we know it. we need it. so, yea why people criticise so much?
u want nice, take steve nash.

go mamba
 6 years ago '04        #53
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 P. Dedos said:
i mean sh*t kobe even a squirrel gets a muthafu*kin nut

so you shoot 30 shots per game and once in a while you put up 40 and your critics are "Idiots"

you still shooting 42% and 28% from 3 pointers.... congrats you got the scoring lead by half a point but u shoot 240 more shots than any other player in this league
u r right...

...u forgot to add he has more championship rings than anybody in the league
 6 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 Hardkore said:
u r right...

...u forgot to add he has more championship rings than anybody in the league
(not more than Fisher )

More rings and less Finals MVP than Timmy "The Goat PF" Duncan

(Cot damn... I sound like I'm anti-Kobe )
 6 years ago '11        #55
dgamer101 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 1684 1684
Kobe's right. We are title contenders, if he stops chucking up shots and feeds it to Gasol and Bynum more. I'm a die hard Laker fan and Kobe has always been my favorite player, but he needs to stop shooting so much. Bynum and Gasol need to be our first option right now. Kobe needs to shoot more from the post more too. Kobe is hurting our team by shooting so much, I hate to say that, but it's true.
 6 years ago '12        #56
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 SOCIALITE said:
Who's he gonna take a backseat to? Don't tell me you let the media brainwash you into thinking Bynum was a franchise player? Kobe's the man of the team but he lets his teammates do them. Sessions said "Kobe believes in me, he tells me to play my game. That means a lot for a guy like Kobe to just stand in the corner and watch me run pick and roll". And majority of the n*ggas he played with had their best seasons playing alongside him. And even if this n*gga is the biggest ball hog of all time. It worked 5 times in 15 tries, very very few guys can say they hit at that rate or better, so why change now?
He didnt pull the same stunts with phil jackson like he his with brown. If it wasnt for the injuries bynum is a franchise player hes immature but talent wise he has what it takes. Now kobe doesnt have to take a backseat per se but he needs to stop neglecting bynum for stretches in the game. His fg% this year is horrible thats why he needs to change, those 5 times he was a different player with 3 of those being second best player on the team.
 04-02-2012, 07:36 PM         #57
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Knicks fan first of all.

Kobe hater...but ima side with Kobe here believe it or not...and n*ggas who know me know I hate the n*gga with a passion but....

Kobe Haters breakdown as:

40% Media fat a.sses who will never be able to even dribble a ball
10% of bball fans like myself, who hate him for historically beating the sh*t out of teams
40% Washed up basketball players who transferred all their hate for Michael Jordan/Shaq/Hakeem to him since hes the new "Great one".
10% Heat/Bron/MJ/Bulls stans

n*ggas are allowed to have bad games in the regular season...Hypebeasts are taking over sports to the point where regular season games are getting scrutinized like theyre playoff games. I know we all remember a time where criticizing a regular season game would usually be answered with "Who gives a fu*k, wait until the playoffs"....Now n*ggas want something to gossip about so bad that regluar season games are looked at as if theyre deciding championships.
Fixed.
 6 years ago '05        #58
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 dgamer101 said:
Kobe's right. We are title contenders, if he stops chucking up shots and feeds it to Gasol and Bynum more. I'm a die hard Laker fan and Kobe has always been my favorite player, but he needs to stop shooting so much. Bynum and Gasol need to be our first option right now. Kobe needs to shoot more from the post more too. Kobe is hurting our team by shooting so much, I hate to say that, but it's true.
Kobe ain't going to stop shooting...who knows why but for some reason kobe decided to focus on that scoring title this season...that sh*t is more than obvious by now...
 6 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 dgamer101 said:
Were title contenders? GTFOH! No the fu*k were not.

Give you some hypothetical situations and you give me your honest opinion.

The Lakers "advance" to the Finals and face 1 of 8 teams in the Finals. You tell me what you and anyone else can cooperate if they want, but tell me what you think the outcome will be:

Lakers vs Bulls
Lakers vs Heat
Lakers vs Magic
Lakers vs Celtics
Lakers vs Pacers
Lakers vs Hawks
Lakers vs 76er's
Lakers vs Knicks

My results Lakers in 6 against Bulls
Heat in 6 against Lakers (if were lucky)
Lakers in 6 against Magic
Lakers or Celtics in 7
Lakers in 5 or 6 vs Pacers
Lakers in 5 vs Hawks
Lakers in 5/6 vs 76er's
Lakers in 5 vs Knicks
 04-02-2012, 07:46 PM         #60
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha nice Kobe.... Dont give a sh*t about the critics... you already accomplished things that some people just hate for the sake of it. I applaud you....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy