Kobe Bryant Called His Critics ‘Idiots’ After 40-Point Performance

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
5794 pageviews
91 comments

Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,897 | Props total: 30113 30113
Kobe Bryant Called His Critics ‘Idiots’ After 40-Point Performance

Kobe Bryant is on a roll of late when it comes to insulting anyone who dares to question his team or the man himself.

Last week, Bryant called those who doubt that the Lakers can contend for an NBA title this season “mentally challenged”.

After bouncing back from an awful 11-point performance on Saturday (which, granted, included the game-winning shot), with a blistering 40-point effort last night, Kobe had a message for his own doubters.

From the LA Times:

So he said he didn’t approach the Lakers’ game against Golden State on Sunday as a chance at redemption, or anything so trite as that. “That’s not going to happen,” he said. “I had an 81-point game. That’s just not going to happen tomorrow.” [...] The doubters don’t bother him, he said, not even hearing the criticism they offered in analyzing Saturday’s near-debacle. “It’s interesting to me to hear people talk after a game like that, that I’m done and all that stuff,” he said. “The amount of idiots that live out here, after 16 years, is baffling to me. I guess people just get dumber over the years.” Including those who carp about his efforts.

”We’re all surrounded by idiots. All of us,” he said. “We’re all surrounded by idiots.” Not a diplomatic way to treat the fans who are paying the ever-increasing freight to see him play. Or did he mean the media gathered around his locker? “Take it as you wish,” he said. “The only thing that people need to know, even if I told them I’d come out here with a sprained ankle and all sorts of stuff, they know after 16 years I’m going to go out there and do my job and I’m going to perform. And whether I struggle for 31/2 quarters or whatever the case may be I’m going to play hard. I’m going to put my team in a position to win.”

Hilarious bravado aside, these are the facts: Kobe Bryant holds a slim lead as the NBA’s leading scorer. He is taking the most shots of anyone in the L, and shooting the second-worst % of his illustrious career. It’s clear that he must work harder that ever to score his points.

These are all signs of a great player slowing down, but still f!ghting against father time, and for the time being, winning the battle.

But for how much longer, and how far can his heroics carry the Lakers this year and beyond?

Only an “idiot” would dare take a guess, I suppose.

[pic - click to view]

SLAM ONLINE | » Kobe Bryant Called His Critics ‘Idiots’ After 40-Point Performance

91 comments for "Kobe Bryant Called His Critics ‘Idiots’ After 40-Point Performance"

6 years ago '05        #2
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 CashNy said:
“The amount of idiots that live out here, after 16 years, is baffling to me. I guess people just get dumber over the years.”
sh*t on BX they get dumber post by post.
 04-02-2012, 12:11 PM         #3
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
i mean sh*t kobe even a squirrel gets a muthafu*kin nut

so you shoot 30 shots per game and once in a while you put up 40 and your critics are "Idiots"

you still shooting 42% and 28% from 3 pointers.... congrats you got the scoring lead by half a point but u shoot 240 more shots than any other player in this league
 6 years ago '05        #4
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970 OP
space
space
$75,897 | Props total: 30113 30113
at the end of the day he has accomplished more than wade and lebron will ever accomplish

@ making a super team and still having struggles. man fu*k outta here with that nba jam team
 6 years ago '11        #5
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
:applause:
 6 years ago '11        #6
space
space
2 finals mvp? n*gga wont even ever get a ring and if they sonehow win its going to wade cuz hes gonna be the reason why
 04-02-2012, 12:29 PM         #7
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elvisfreshly said:
2 finals mvp? n*gga wont even ever get a ring and if they sonehow win its going to wade cuz hes gonna be the reason why
1 title in the last 25 years i dont think ur a good judgment on ppl winning rings
 6 years ago '04        #8
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1268 1268
Why is Kobe so angry, are those divorce papers getting finalized and his bank account is shrinking and he won't see his kids as much?
 6 years ago '11        #9
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
1 title in the last 25 years i dont think ur a good judgment on ppl winning rings
Whens the last time you seen your team win? Bron never won so has to be b4 him so im gonna say back when you were a lakers/kobe stan
 6 years ago '10        #10
mixtapelive 271 heat pts271
space
space
space
$3,399 | Props total: 2466 2466
sad to say this as a Kobe fan.. but kobe.. You're the idiot.. you had one good shooting night our of the last 8 games and we're all idiots for criticizing you? GTFO
 6 years ago '04        #11
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17383 17383
 CashNy said:
at the end of the day he has accomplished more than wade and lebron will ever accomplish

@ making a super team and still having struggles. man fu*k outta here with that nba jam team
 04-02-2012, 12:43 PM         #12
Green Bay Nation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe thread?

Heat fans swarm in
 04-02-2012, 12:46 PM         #13
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but really what has kobe accomplished that was actually all because of him?? got carried to his first 3 rings and its debatable if he was finals MVP for the other 2..............

lebron's already surpassed him in individual sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #14
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
I must be mentally challenged and an idiot.

fu*k is Kobe lying to saying we title contenders.

n*gga we playoff contenders not no fu*king title contenders.
 6 years ago '06        #15
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Kasssssst said:
I must be mentally challenged and an idiot.

fu*k is Kobe lying to saying we title contenders.

n*gga we playoff contenders not no fu*king title contenders.

You're easily the most sensible kobe fan on this site..

Some of your fellow Kobe legionaires should take a lesson or two from you..
 6 years ago '07        #16
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Budala said:
Why is Kobe so angry, are those divorce papers getting finalized and his bank account is shrinking and he won't see his kids as much?
why are u soft?
 6 years ago '12        #17
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
Who does kobe think hes fooling? This n*gga says every week its just "one game" Lakers just got swept and blown out last year in the playoffs. His EFFORT jacking up shots will never change and it will hurt the lakers in the long run bc his ego cant take a backseat.
 04-02-2012, 01:01 PM         #18
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
why are u soft?
Why are you the size of a whale?
 6 years ago '08        #19
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
most of them are on bx too. dusty musty lil butt fu*ks
 6 years ago '07        #20
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Illstreet said:
Why are you the size of a whale?
ya moms homecooking and in-house pus*y
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy