Drake Admits To Using Drugs In Order To Deal With Fame

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2012, 02:20 PM         #161
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
Damm white people drugs^^^^^
Smoke your a.ss under the table, punk.

Now that I take a 2nd look at your avi n sh*t, could you be any more of wannabe? "Higher than you are" COOL MAN! I heard bragging about how much weed you smoke is the coolest thing ever!

Pretentious weed heads are so goddamn annoying. Marijuana is a really good, relatively harmless substance, enough said. Get a life, get a real identity jesus christ.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-03-2012 at 02:38 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #162
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Bob Sacamano said:
Smoke your a.ss under the table, punk.

Now that I take a 2nd look at your avi n sh*t, could you be any more of wannabe? "Higher than you are" COOL MAN! I heard bragging about how much weed you smoke is the coolest thing ever!

Pretentious weed heads are so goddamn annoying. Marijuana is a really good, relatively harmless substance, enough said. Get a life, get a real identity jesus christ.
sure u can, i bet ill beat your a.ss if u were sayin that sh*t to my face, fu*kin lame and your prescription drugs, what are u a depressed lil kid, quit the pills blaze a blunt bi*ch...
 6 years ago '11        #163
ThrowedNDaGame 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 3 3
 Bob Sacamano said:
5 bars?

Dude I have pretty bad anxiety so ive been fu*kin with benzos for years aka I have quite a tolerance, but 5 bars?????

Holy sh*t. What did end up happening? THat is overdose territory to say the least.

Most I've ever taken at once is 3mg (1.5 bars, actually it was 3 footballs), there have been days where ive been on benzos all throughout the day n sh*t but as far as a single dose, 3mg the most ive ever done. 10mg oh boy...
man i have a pretty high natural tolerance to xanax, first time i did it i popped a bar n barely felt anythin i always gotta take 2 bars to feel throwed, but when i took dem 5 gold bars n drank that 40 i aint really did anythin stupid or crazy from what i been told i was jus slurrin real bad and stumblin all over the place.All i remember is bein on my 2nd bar and my 40 was half full then next thing i kno i wake up in the mornin. but yea i dont know what i was thinkin poppin 5 bars in one night
 6 years ago '11        #164
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
Damm white people drugs^^^^^
white people drugs?? alot of mexicans n black ppl be on dem bars over here
 6 years ago '08        #165
space
space
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
white people drugs?? alot of mexicans n black ppl be on dem bars over here
im mexican and i dont use that sh*t, and im sure every one uses them, its still a white boy drug, my lady is a medical biller for a psych and we get free samples of that sh*t but i never use them, i jus serve them to the white people at my work and they love that sh*t...
 04-03-2012, 05:00 PM         #166
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
man i have a pretty high natural tolerance to xanax, first time i did it i popped a bar n barely felt anythin i always gotta take 2 bars to feel throwed, but when i took dem 5 gold bars n drank that 40 i aint really did anythin stupid or crazy from what i been told i was jus slurrin real bad and stumblin all over the place.All i remember is bein on my 2nd bar and my 40 was half full then next thing i kno i wake up in the mornin. but yea i dont know what i was thinkin poppin 5 bars in one night
First time you ever did a benzo, you ate a bar and barely felt anything? Goddamn I didn't know natural tolerance went to that extent. Feel like most people would black out on a bar, even without booze, if they had never taken a benzo. Word though, I like Valium the most anyway. Xanax is a fun time though when you wana occasionally get real loose.
 04-03-2012, 05:06 PM         #167
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
im mexican and i dont use that sh*t, and im sure every one uses them, its still a white boy drug, my lady is a medical biller for a psych and we get free samples of that sh*t but i never use them, i jus serve them to the white people at my work and they love that sh*t...
Most human beings like drugs get off your race card bullsh*t. I was introduced to benzos and painkillers due to medical necessity. I've had severe panic attacks since I was 15 (its gotten worse since I started drinking; the day after drinking too much) and I just had my 3rd shoulder surgery (30-40 shoulder dislocations, mostly playing basketball). SO yeah, I fu*k with it, fu*k you for being a judgmental prick like weed is the chosen psychoactive substance and anyone who does anything else is inferior to you. Drugs are drugs, pick your poison. You're an as*hole.
 04-03-2012, 05:10 PM         #168
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
You say them 'gold bars'? Hah you talkin the yellow joints? Xanax XR? THats my sh*t, the extended release, relaxed all day sh*t. Cause xanax is the shortest acting benzo, but those XR bars are the bomb.
 6 years ago '11        #169
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
im mexcan too n i love xanax sh*t bring sum fee samples this way

Bob Sacamano said:
First time you ever did a benzo, you ate a bar and barely felt anything? Goddamn I didn't know natural tolerance went to that extent. Feel like most people would black out on a bar, even without booze, if they had never taken a benzo. Word though, I like Valium the most anyway. Xanax is a fun time though when you wana occasionally get real loose.
yea i hate havin a natural high tolerance tho cuz i gotta spend more money n bars are $5 over here and ha yea the dude i usually get my bars from says if he takes a half bar he'd pass out in 20 min. and i never tried valium before but i was sold 3 of the 10mg ones before for $6 cuz i was told they was the round footballs but then i looked it up n found out they was valium so i sold it to this dude i worked wit for $12. but now i wish i had tried dem instead
 6 years ago '11        #170
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
You say them 'gold bars'? Hah you talkin the yellow joints? Xanax XR? THats my sh*t, the extended release, relaxed all day sh*t. Cause xanax is the shortest acting benzo, but those XR bars are the bomb.
these

[pic - click to view]

and they aint xr, alot of ppl think they are but they actually aint. there arent any xanax xr that come in a bar shape
 6 years ago '08        #171
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Most human beings like drugs get off your race card bullsh*t. I was introduced to benzos and painkillers due to medical necessity. I've had severe panic attacks since I was 15 (its gotten worse since I started drinking; the day after drinking too much) and I just had my 3rd shoulder surgery (30-40 shoulder dislocations, mostly playing basketball). SO yeah, I fu*k with it, fu*k you for being a judgmental prick like weed is the chosen psychoactive substance and anyone who does anything else is inferior to you. Drugs are drugs, pick your poison. You're an as*hole.
all i said is xanax is a white boy drug, i dont know why that bothers u i didnt say it to bash on white folks all i meant was a majority of white people take that sh*t, but then u came at me side ways talking sh*t, so its jus a misunder standing, i honestly feel the same as u when u say pick your poison, so ill drop it, but maybe u should blaze budda for that shoulder i dont see how xanax helps for pain, i got shot in the thigh a couple years ago and im always getting nerve pains here and there so i mixed sum alchol iso 90% with sum trimings from my lil garden and shake it up and leave it for a couple of days and brush sum of that sh*t on a pain area and its helps for the pain, u should check it out one day....
 04-03-2012, 05:32 PM         #172
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
these

[pic - click to view]

and they aint xr, alot of ppl think they are but they actually aint. there arent any xanax xr that come in a bar shape
sh*t you sure? I got swindled, cause I swear I've taken those exact bars and was told they were XR and they felt like they were XR. Damn...

Anyway, Valium is much weaker if you have that kinda tolerance you probably wouldn't care for them too much but I love them cause they have by far the longest half-life of any benzo (up to 100 hrs, xanax is like 6-12 hrs) and they are nice and light and non-drowsy/functional. But if you're trying to get fu*ked up, xanax is the way to go. I'm gonna look up those yellow bars cause I think they are XR hah.
 04-03-2012, 05:35 PM         #173
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess you're right, sh*t...

Placebo effect in action.
 04-03-2012, 05:40 PM         #174
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
all i said is xanax is a white boy drug, i dont know why that bothers u i didnt say it to bash on white folks all i meant was a majority of white people take that sh*t, but then u came at me side ways talking sh*t, so its jus a misunder standing, i honestly feel the same as u when u say pick your poison, so ill drop it, but maybe u should blaze budda for that shoulder i dont see how xanax helps for pain, i got shot in the thigh a couple years ago and im always getting nerve pains here and there so i mixed sum alchol iso 90% with sum trimings from my lil garden and shake it up and leave it for a couple of days and brush sum of that sh*t on a pain area and its helps for the pain, u should check it out one day....
Xanax don't do sh*t for pain, I was prescribed 160 Oxys after surgery. And then Hydros, 400 painkillers total in 4 weeks, but now I'm off them completely. And I'm glad I am, but on occasion I will indulge in a bar or a couple PKs, because of my unfortunate medical circumstances I have developed a taste for them, so just consider other people's situation and life experiences before you judge. I agree, weed is the best drug known to man as far as Pros vs. Cons. Alcohol is horrible as far as that, and can be worse than almost anything if severely abused. So I'm just saying think about that before you pigeon-hole people.

P.S. I had a mandated drug counselor for some sh*t, who had been though everything, used to be a Heroin addict and everything else pretty much. Really cool, smart chick though, and she said the worst drug for your entire body (permanent damage to all organs) is Alcohol. Ecstasy was a close 2nd, and Opiates were the least harmful. That's why they use them as medication, its just the addiction thats a bi*ch, so it really is pick your poison, that phrase sums up everything to do with substances. It's all bad, but weed is probably the least bad.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-03-2012 at 05:45 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #175
space
space
im mexcan too n i love xanax sh*t bring sum fee samples this way

lol i dont think they will be strong enough for u

[pic - click to view]

they say "2085 with a V" on them, is that strong?

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-03-2012 at 05:50 PM..
 04-03-2012, 05:52 PM         #176
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2089 you mean? that's footballs, those are good but I dunno bout homie's tolerance though but footballs are good sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #177
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
2089 you mean? that's footballs, those are good but I dunno bout homie's tolerance though but footballs are good sh*t
yea my bad 2089, im tellin u my wife is a medical biller and i get boxes of these things for free, and two lil skater fools and a goth chick buys these from me all the time, and that lil goth chick pops like 5 of these at once ive seen it and here bf pops like 40 vikes of 750mg in a hour its fu*kin nuts, there prob the craziest pill poppers ive every meet...

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-03-2012 at 05:59 PM..
 04-03-2012, 06:05 PM         #178
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
yea my bad 2089, im tellin u my wife is a medical biller and i get boxes of these things for free, and two lil skater fools and a goth chick buys these from me all the time, and that lil goth chick pops like 5 of these at once ive seen it and here bf pops like 40 vikes of 750mg in a hour its fu*kin nuts, there prob the craziest pill poppers ive every meet...
40 vics? In an hour? Yeah that's called a hardcore drug addict hah, holy sh*t.

Duno what you mean by 750, Vics are 5mg, 7.5mg, and 10mg. But regardless, 40? Fuuck, rehab time...

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-03-2012 at 06:07 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #179
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
lol i dont think they will be strong enough for u

[pic - click to view]

they say "2085 with a V" on them, is that strong?
ha yea its dem 1 mg ill be good wit 4-5 have me in a good zone
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
and daam that 750mg is the amount of tylenol in the vike. 40 in a hour? thats sooooooooo fu*kin terrible for his liver
 04-03-2012, 06:50 PM         #180
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
ha yea its dem 1 mg ill be good wit 4-5 have me in a good zone

and daam that 750mg is the amount of tylenol in the vike. 40 in a hour? thats sooooooooo fu*kin terrible for his liver
Yeah yo, usually its ____ /500 but regardless, any smart druggie would do a cold water extraction. That much Tylenol will k!ll your liver slowly, but surely.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy