Drake Admits To Using Drugs In Order To Deal With Fame

most viewed right now
 182
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 136
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
Jervonta 
space
avatar space
space
$89 | Props total: 1 1
 ROFLSTOMP said:
It's astonishing the number of immature insecure-about-their-own-s3xuality types there are in this thread. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're all latent homos3xuals.

My Grandma drinks harder drinks than you, and she could drink you under the table still. What now?

It shows the childishness and stupidity of most on BX that they think getting some fame and money is inherently awesome and will make your world great, and that it's seemingly incomprehensible that anyone with a degree of either could be unhappy. suicide and depression is rife amongst rich people and famous people, for good reason.

The notion everyone with fame or money should be happy with their life is flawed, and only exists because you're all too stupid to understand actual happiness is a natural state, not something acquired with world wide recognition and a few dollars - if anything the acquisition of material goods/fame makes you less happy. Maybe the reason some of you are unhappy in your state of "poverty" is because you have these wrong-values.

I would love if someone could explain why Drake should be happy because he has money and fame. The answers would be telling, I'd bet.

You know what strikes me more than anything as feminine? The worship and envy of fame in this thread. That's a bi*ch trait if there ever was one. You could drink whisky straight and you'd still be more bi*ch than a wine drinker because of your jealous and material nature.

Footnote: Wine is a stereotypical male drink in the vast majority of the world, usually perceived as "macho". It's also often double the strength of beer.
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #122
Snappy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$727 | Props total: 1 1
8 pages of replies so far

lol @ the haters

Drake must be doin something right
 6 years ago '11        #123
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
anyone hating on him for drinking wine is basically an uncultured ignorant bi*ch
 04-03-2012, 03:12 AM         #124
INGlewood4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 04-03-2012, 04:16 AM         #125
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8 pages of hate from little d!ck f*ggots
 04-03-2012, 04:28 AM         #126
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
It's astonishing the number of immature insecure-about-their-own-s3xuality types there are in this thread. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're all latent homos3xuals.

My Grandma drinks harder drinks than you, and she could drink you under the table still. What now?

It shows the childishness and stupidity of most on BX that they think getting some fame and money is inherently awesome and will make your world great, and that it's seemingly incomprehensible that anyone with a degree of either could be unhappy. suicide and depression is rife amongst rich people and famous people, for good reason.

The notion everyone with fame or money should be happy with their life is flawed, and only exists because you're all too stupid to understand actual happiness is a natural state, not something acquired with world wide recognition and a few dollars - if anything the acquisition of material goods/fame makes you less happy. Maybe the reason some of you are unhappy in your state of "poverty" is because you have these wrong-values.

I would love if someone could explain why Drake should be happy because he has money and fame. The answers would be telling, I'd bet.

You know what strikes me more than anything as feminine? The worship and envy of fame in this thread. That's a bi*ch trait if there ever was one. You could drink whisky straight and you'd still be more bi*ch than a wine drinker because of your jealous and material nature.

Footnote: Wine is a stereotypical male drink in the vast majority of the world, usually perceived as "macho". It's also often double the strength of beer.

[pic - click to view]




FOH with this and any f*ggot trying to design and or defend this fu*kery.

Wine, codiene and weed? he's addicted, you fu*king f*gs omg...1ist of al, those are recreation activities, not hardcore drugs.

2. the only reaosn he even picked those drugs is because they're "safe". Drake is soft as fu*k, but he knows no one is gonna wanna fu*k with a heroin crack addict, so he picks these pus*y a.ss "drugs" so f*ggots like you and people who co-sign this f*ggot sh*t will say "awww Drake my baby so depressed he's a true artist" while not having to deal with the stigma and REAL problems that TRUE addicts face.


if he had suck a fu*king problem, why not go to rehab, WHY GO TO THE fu*kING MEDIA? BECAUSE HE WANTS PUBLICITY FOR THIS sh*t YOU STUPID fu*k.

hate bi*ch a.ss f*gs that come in toics and type bullsh*t like they ever had a point. you sh*t face c*ck suckers aint gonna last much longer....its almost over for you weak fu*ks.


Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 04-03-2012 at 04:31 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #127
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 WorldsStrangest said:

[pic - click to view]




FOH with this and any f*ggot trying to design and or defend this fu*kery.

Wine, codiene and weed? he's addicted, you fu*king f*gs omg...1ist of al, those are recreation activities, not hardcore drugs.

2. the only reaosn he even picked those drugs is because they're "safe". Drake is soft as fu*k, but he knows no one is gonna wanna fu*k with a heroin crack addict, so he picks these pus*y a.ss "drugs" so f*ggots like you and people who co-sign this f*ggot sh*t will say "awww Drake my baby so depressed he's a true artist" while not having to deal with the stigma and REAL problems that TRUE addicts face.


if he had suck a fu*king problem, why not go to rehab, WHY GO TO THE fu*kING MEDIA? BECAUSE HE WANTS PUBLICITY FOR THIS sh*t YOU STUPID fu*k.

hate bi*ch a.ss f*gs that come in toics and type bullsh*t like they ever had a point. you sh*t face c*ck suckers aint gonna last much longer....its almost over for you weak fu*ks.
You're retarded and have been brainwashed.

What dude said is 100% correct.

He wasn't defending Drake, he's speaking in general amongst "hollywood"

.. Is it that scary to realize, money ain't sh*t when it comes down to it?

You really think you'd feel any different when you're sitting on millions? Nah you'd still wake up the same person.

I would of loved to get into a deeper state of what I'm trying to say, and explain it to the fullest.. but I kept it simple for you.
 04-03-2012, 05:28 AM         #128
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
You're retarded and have been brainwashed.

What dude said is 100% correct.

He wasn't defending Drake, he's speaking in general amongst "hollywood"

.. Is it that scary to realize, money ain't sh*t when it comes down to it?

You really think you'd feel any different when you're sitting on millions? Nah you'd still wake up the same person.

I would of loved to get into a deeper state of what I'm trying to say, and explain it to the fullest.. but I kept it simple for you.

why should we give a fu*k tho? why go to the media instead of fixing your problems your own fu*king self? why should we care? why is this a story?

these people endorses drug use in their music and wants sympathy because they use recreational drugs to ease the pain of themselves getting exactly what they wanted out of music and entertainment?


dont be an idiot. this a fu*king publicity stunt you fool. you got his own fu*king fans coming in here and saying they cant defend him. anyone saying otherwise is delusional


whitney houston was a real addict, she never made excuses, she "partied". Drake is hosting baby showers and he thinks he has a fu*king problem

real addicts want help, not blog views and promo you imbecile. you relapse, you STFU and take your simple a.ss to the betty ford clinic, not to fu*king power 108.10 or whatever fu*king radio station this was.

you really cant be this stupid can you?


Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 04-03-2012 at 05:36 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #129
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 ROFLSTOMP said:
It's astonishing the number of immature insecure-about-their-own-s3xuality types there are in this thread. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're all latent homos3xuals.

My Grandma drinks harder drinks than you, and she could drink you under the table still. What now?

It shows the childishness and stupidity of most on BX that they think getting some fame and money is inherently awesome and will make your world great, and that it's seemingly incomprehensible that anyone with a degree of either could be unhappy. suicide and depression is rife amongst rich people and famous people, for good reason.

The notion everyone with fame or money should be happy with their life is flawed, and only exists because you're all too stupid to understand actual happiness is a natural state, not something acquired with world wide recognition and a few dollars - if anything the acquisition of material goods/fame makes you less happy. Maybe the reason some of you are unhappy in your state of "poverty" is because you have these wrong-values.

I would love if someone could explain why Drake should be happy because he has money and fame. The answers would be telling, I'd bet.

You know what strikes me more than anything as feminine? The worship and envy of fame in this thread. That's a bi*ch trait if there ever was one. You could drink whisky straight and you'd still be more bi*ch than a wine drinker because of your jealous and material nature.

Footnote: Wine is a stereotypical male drink in the vast majority of the world, usually perceived as "macho". It's also often double the strength of beer.
:agreement6:
 04-03-2012, 06:32 AM         #130
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
FOH with this and any f*ggot trying to design and or defend this fu*kery.
Defend what? I don't even like Drake.

 WorldsStrangest said:
Wine, codiene and weed? he's addicted, you fu*king f*gs omg...1ist of al, those are recreation activities, not hardcore drugs.
I didn't say they were hardcore drugs, pretty sure I didn't even comment on that sh*t at all.

 WorldsStrangest said:
2. the only reaosn he even picked those drugs is because they're "safe".
Why do I care?

 WorldsStrangest said:
Drake is soft as fu*k
Maybe. I know nothing about the man to pass comment.

 WorldsStrangest said:
so he picks these pus*y a.ss "drugs" so f*ggots like you and people who co-sign this f*ggot sh*t
What have I cosigned? I've cosigned nothing.

 WorldsStrangest said:
will say "awww Drake my baby so depressed he's a true artist"
I've only heard 1 Drake song in my life. I don't care about his artistic merit or lack of it, you seem to have me confused with somebody else, because half of what you've said to me already isn't even coherent or applicable to the post of mine that you've quoted.

 WorldsStrangest said:
while not having to deal with the stigma and REAL problems that TRUE addicts face.
You're preaching to the choir.

 WorldsStrangest said:
if he had suck a fu*king problem, why not go to rehab
Because he doesn't have a problem and hasn't said that he does. In fact he said the exact opposite, he said he sometimes uses drugs for recreational purposes. Did you even read the interview or is reading beyond your ability?

 WorldsStrangest said:
WHY GO TO THE fu*kING MEDIA? BECAUSE HE WANTS PUBLICITY FOR THIS sh*t YOU STUPID fu*k.
But he hasn't gone to the media and done anything, he mentioned in an interview that he does drugs, an admission that he isn't perfect and is human. He doesn't have a problem, according to him, so why would he go to rehab?

I really don't get how a man mentioning he drinks alcohol and smokes weed is looking for publicity. What do you want him to do, not speak? Decline all interviews and live in a fu*king cave?

 WorldsStrangest said:
hate bi*ch a.ss f*gs that come in toics and type bullsh*t like they ever had a point. you sh*t face c*ck suckers aint gonna last much longer....its almost over for you weak fu*ks.
I hate people who can't read, can't spell, and can't function as a human being. You type like you've got rabies.

You're an emotional bi*ch, aren't you? Crying at your fu*king keyboard, I'm worried about you, open a window before you drown in your own tears.

Nobody cares about whatever it is you think you're putting across. Take a walk.
 6 years ago '11        #131
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 WorldsStrangest said:
why should we give a fu*k tho? why go to the media instead of fixing your problems your own fu*king self? why should we care? why is this a story?

these people endorses drug use in their music and wants sympathy because they use recreational drugs to ease the pain of themselves getting exactly what they wanted out of music and entertainment?


dont be an idiot. this a fu*king publicity stunt you fool. you got his own fu*king fans coming in here and saying they cant defend him. anyone saying otherwise is delusional


whitney houston was a real addict, she never made excuses, she "partied". Drake is hosting baby showers and he thinks he has a fu*king problem

real addicts want help, not blog views and promo you imbecile. you relapse, you STFU and take your simple a.ss to the betty ford clinic, not to fu*king power 108.10 or whatever fu*king radio station this was.

you really cant be this stupid can you?
You calling someone an idiot is hilarious. You think Drake went to the media to tell them he smokes weed and drinks wine to deal with his problems? No. In a interview, they asked him and he responded honestly. Everyone has vices to deal with whatever they're going through, he didn't say he was a hardcore drug addict. And you guys cant be older than 15 thinking that money automatically makes you a happy person.

Maybe the n*gga has problems dealing with fame because he has 1000s of random people who don't know him wishing he'd drop dead for no reason. You n*ggas ain't cool. No one looks stupid here but you and the people who allowed T/S to beat you in the head with this thread title, cause it worked.
 6 years ago '11        #132
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
WorldsStrangest is incredibly insecure. It's not even funny how insecure you are. You're self-esteem issues just shine through your posts. Hopefully you'll learn to deal with those problems
 04-03-2012, 07:37 AM         #133
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
hell yea itll make u have crazy a.ss nights u dont remember i was fu*ked up on bars n vodka the other night BLACKED THE fu*k OUT the whole night, woke up the next mornin wit a black eye and my whole body sore
Yeah, benzo and liquor is asking for trouble but if you can keep that combo somewhat under control it is really fun. You might get in a f!ght, make out with an ugly chick, or generally make a fool out of yourself. I guess thats part of the fun for some people but you took a whole bar? THat's the thing hah, try half a bar and 7-8 beers thats where its at.
 04-03-2012, 07:41 AM         #134
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:

Footnote: Wine is a stereotypical male drink in the vast majority of the world, usually perceived as "macho". It's also often double the strength of beer.
No sh*t captain obvious, you act like you are addressing the whole thread when it was really a couple 15 year olds posts' that you are referring to. Its usually 12-15% so closer to 3x the strength of average beer.

I love wine, I appreciate wine, and I sip wine slowly. It's especially great when paired with good food.

That is not to say I don't get drunk on wine, cause I surely do. Anyone who is in a rush to get drunk is probably a little kid.

I just called Drake a f*g for talking bout 'wine spritzers' which are not wine at all really.

Wine spritzers are to wine, what Smirnoff Ice is to beer.


Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-03-2012 at 07:59 AM..
 04-03-2012, 07:51 AM         #135
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
hell yea itll make u have crazy a.ss nights u dont remember i was fu*ked up on bars n vodka the other night BLACKED THE fu*k OUT the whole night, woke up the next mornin wit a black eye and my whole body sore
What's good with those Alien rolls?
 6 years ago '05        #136
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #137
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 WorldsStrangest said:

[pic - click to view]




FOH with this and any f*ggot trying to design and or defend this fu*kery.

Wine, codiene and weed? he's addicted, you fu*king f*gs omg...1ist of al, those are recreation activities, not hardcore drugs.
well. is drake supposed to take "hardcore drugs" to impress ppl or somethin'?

boxden slowly creeps down the sh*tter day, after day, after day...
 6 years ago '05        #138
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
 ROFLSTOMP said:



I've only heard 1 Drake song in my life. .
 6 years ago '10        #139
2113 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
Im sorry did I misunderstand??? Last time I checked codeine,and weed are drugs....I don't see how anybody could be mislead by the title...just because most of yall a.ssumed it would be HARD DRUGS,and then yall use that excuse to hate on drizzy...cause these drugs are "common" to most people,or not as out there as other drugs....Any reason to hate on somebody I guess.
 04-03-2012, 09:10 AM         #140
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
What? I've never intentionally listened to a single song by Drake, and could not name a single song by Drake. I don't listen to wack sh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
87 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy