Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
 kiddrocay said:
Its a drug anyone 21/ over has access too, but still this nikka talking bout some sissy a.ss wine
For real.. think about it, its like Bill Gates admitting to drinking coffee. Caffeine is a drug also isn't it? n*ggas trying to justify this sh*t.. I'm not clowning Drake for saying it, I'm clowning at the fact that its actually a thread about this
 6 years ago '10        #102
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4380 4380
 CTre said:
For real.. think about it, its like Bill Gates admitting to drinking coffee. Caffeine is a drug also isn't it? n*ggas trying to justify this sh*t.. I'm not clowning Drake for saying it, I'm clowning at the fact that its actually a thread about this
it is a drug and starbucks stays traippin
 04-02-2012, 08:26 PM         #103
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like drake but

codeine is wack.. he talking about coke/mdma/oxy in his raps and all he does is sip some lean.
 6 years ago '10        #104
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
I know, I agree hes a f*ggot, I was just making a seperate point it being legal doesn't have sh*t to do with it.

You going by federal law huh? Are you aware the marijuana is schedule 1 and cocaine is schedule 2? That means that according to the federal government weed is worse than yayo, is that what you think? Since you base all your drug knowledge on what the laws are that must be what you think huh.

The laws are mostly arbitrary, if you are an alcoholic then alcohol is a hard drug. If you occasionally sip on a wine spritzer then you are a f*ggot.
alcohol and tobacco(tainted by man) can be very very very nasty habits to deal with

but this pillow cushion nikka talking about sipping wine to deal with fame yo I dont know why this ish so funny though
 6 years ago '08        #105
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
This n*gga Drake takin caffeine pills

[video - click to view]

04-02-2012, 08:30 PM         #106
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
codeine is wack.. he talking about coke/mdma/oxy in his raps and all he does is sip some lean.
^thats the worst, anyone who lies about doing drugs to be cool deserves a severe beating. This dude is a bigger loser than most high school kids, how the fu*k he get famous again?
 04-02-2012, 08:36 PM         #107
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i admit to using them to deal with not-fame

Michael 1987 said:
Good he needs to keep using them. I hope he dies.
 6 years ago '12        #108
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 6817 6817
 cheguevara said:
i want to cosign but then i realize his fame would shoot through the roof if he died right now. n*ggas would be making a drake appreciation thread talking about that n*gga was "deep" and spoke on some real sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

You know people would draw up pictures of Tupac and BIG with Drake in them and sh*t. Wayne would have to shout him out in the end of every song like Puff does to BIG. God, thinking about this now I hope he lives to 100.
 04-02-2012, 09:34 PM         #109
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnyGiven said:
This n*gga Drake takin caffeine pills

04-02-2012, 09:51 PM         #110
Chewbacca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 206 MrSonics said:
why cant this pus*y jst admit he does it to feel good?? thats what id fu*kin say, i smoke weed and drink cuz it feels good.. the fu*k n*ggas be actin like divas for??

" i hit this blunt cuz my girl was bi*chin at me"
 6 years ago '10        #111
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 HYFR said:
Get off of his d!ck, f*ggots.
*looks at name*

*looks at avy*

epic irony
 04-02-2012, 10:31 PM         #112
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f*ggot a.ss n*gga. needed some attention i see. probably publicity for the bullsh*t on his next joints i bet.

wowwwwwww.

and this is with whom you wanna place your faith?
 04-02-2012, 10:36 PM         #113
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Cot Damn...

Closed the Thread with the first response.
 6 years ago '04        #114
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,327 | Props total: 4395 4395
 Michael 1987 said:
 04-02-2012, 11:44 PM         #115
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the pains of fame?????????????????? WHAT ??? come again ?
 6 years ago '11        #116
ThrowedNDaGame 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 3 3
 Bob Sacamano said:
Hah yeah, like it was ever hard growing up in the mean streets of Toronto. Living on scraps and the WB paychecks as a youngin.

I take xanax and drink sometimes hah sh*t's fun.
hell yea itll make u have crazy a.ss nights u dont remember i was fu*ked up on bars n vodka the other night BLACKED THE fu*k OUT the whole night, woke up the next mornin wit a black eye and my whole body sore
 6 years ago '07        #117
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,763 | Props total: 564 564
You know for damn sure he poppin the finest M's with the weeknd.
 04-03-2012, 12:20 AM         #118
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's astonishing the number of immature insecure-about-their-own-s3xuality types there are in this thread. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're all latent homos3xuals.

My Grandma drinks harder drinks than you, and she could drink you under the table still. What now?

It shows the childishness and stupidity of most on BX that they think getting some fame and money is inherently awesome and will make your world great, and that it's seemingly incomprehensible that anyone with a degree of either could be unhappy. suicide and depression is rife amongst rich people and famous people, for good reason.

The notion everyone with fame or money should be happy with their life is flawed, and only exists because you're all too stupid to understand actual happiness is a natural state, not something acquired with world wide recognition and a few dollars - if anything the acquisition of material goods/fame makes you less happy. Maybe the reason some of you are unhappy in your state of "poverty" is because you have these wrong-values.

I would love if someone could explain why Drake should be happy because he has money and fame. The answers would be telling, I'd bet.

You know what strikes me more than anything as feminine? The worship and envy of fame in this thread. That's a bi*ch trait if there ever was one. You could drink whisky straight and you'd still be more bi*ch than a wine drinker because of your jealous and material nature.

Footnote: Wine is a stereotypical male drink in the vast majority of the world, usually perceived as "macho". It's also often double the strength of beer.
 04-03-2012, 12:21 AM         #119
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake is a f*g, though.
 04-03-2012, 12:38 AM         #120
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude snowboards 24/7
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago