Drake Admits To Using Drugs In Order To Deal With Fame

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #181
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Bob Sacamano said:
Yeah yo, usually its ____ /500 but regardless, any smart druggie would do a cold water extraction. That much Tylenol will k!ll your liver slowly, but surely.
cold water extraction? now i pop vic's and somas here and there, i like to crush the vic's then chase them wit a beer, but i never heard of cold water extraction...
 6 years ago '04        #182
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
yall n*ggas wild now
 6 years ago '12        #183
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,603 | Props total: 6831 6831
Throwing up a white wine spritzer to everybody keeping this thread alive

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #184
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,819 | Props total: 1138 1138
 Michael 1987 said:
Good he needs to keep using them. I hope he dies.
 59fifty said:
Wine? Idk how mfs drink dat bullsh*t...prolly drink dat fruity a.ss smirnoff vodka n alize or some sh*t...datz for bi*ches n*gga get a man's drink f*ggot

I fux w/ some of drake sh*t ,but dat n*gga do be off some sweet sh*t sometimes
 Garnet & Gold said:
None of the things you named are wine you fu*king moron
hahahahahahaha i aint even get through pg 1 yet
 04-03-2012, 08:03 PM         #185
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
cold water extraction? now i pop vic's and somas here and there, i like to crush the vic's then chase them wit a beer, but i never heard of cold water extraction...
So you hatin' on us for poppin xanies and you pop and crush vics?? And SOmas??? THose are downers just like xanax except even more of a downer, without the euphoria... Hah, ohh the hypocrisy..

Anyway, not to rag on you too much, yeah CWE takes all the tylenol out. So if you wanted to crush n sniff them, it would be all hydrocodone instead of like 5% hydro/95% tylenol
 6 years ago '08        #186
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
So you hatin' on us for poppin xanies and you pop and crush vics?? And SOmas??? THose are downers just like xanax except even more of a downer, without the euphoria... Hah, ohh the hypocrisy..

Anyway, not to rag on you too much, yeah CWE takes all the tylenol out. So if you wanted to crush n sniff them, it would be all hydrocodone instead of like 5% hydro/95% tylenol
i have presciptions for both, remember i mentioned i got shot, its for nerve pain and ill do it maybe once or twice a month depending how bad work was, so yes i pop pain k!llers and muscle relaxers...and this CWE sounds very intrusting is the process easy?
 04-03-2012, 08:26 PM         #187
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
i have presciptions for both, remember i mentioned i got shot, its for nerve pain and ill do it maybe once or twice a month depending how bad work was, so yes i pop pain k!llers and muscle relaxers...and this CWE sounds very intrusting is the process easy?
Ummm, in my experience not really but I only tried it once. I prefer just ingesting pills anyway, but the Tylenol factor does bother me sometimes but I'm usually too lazy, but lemme find you a link.
 6 years ago '08        #188
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Ummm, in my experience not really but I only tried it once. I prefer just ingesting pills anyway, but the Tylenol factor does bother me sometimes but I'm usually too lazy, but lemme find you a link.
i guess im more of a perfectionist when it comes to doing cwe, unless im in some hella bad withdrawls then its more of a race against time lol

anyways i like to crush up the tabs before hand on a mirror or somthing then scraping it all into a folded peice of paper with a card or somthing big then using a razor to get all the fine powder thats on the mirror, then cover it with water like the initial post, and stir and all that the same, only switch up tissue paper with coffee filters

and the container u put ur tabs and water in i usualy put in a bowl with water and ice to keep it nice and cold

and somthing else i make sure to do (not sure if its already been mentiond here i skipped to the end to reply after reading about 4 posts) is prewet the coffee filter with some ice water so it dosent absorb any of ur precious opiates, u litearly gotta soak it tho, dosent reallymatter if u get extra water in with ur extract if ur drinking it but if ur gonna evap it ur gonna wanna be alot more perfectionist mode mainly on how much water ur using

i also run a bit more water with a straw or over a knife or somthin in the first glass and pass the contents of the filter just to make sure ive got everything and if u have the paitence to wait for the coffee filter to naturaly do its thing with gravity casualy adding a bit of crushed up ice every now and then to keep it cool ur liquid should be totaly clear, look just like water, buuut it still taste like u took a crash landing at mach 10 into a poppy field and took a bunch of pods to ur mouth and started chewing lol

anyways just thought id contribute a few notes from what ive learned over the years being addicted to opiates

peace and may all your livers live long DOWN WITH TYLENOL DOWN WITH TYLENOL!!
i found this articale^^^^^

one last qeustion does this work with somas?
 04-03-2012, 08:31 PM         #189
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I duno these threads make it seem more complicated than it is I think, but I'm sure you could find any info you would possibly need.
 04-03-2012, 08:32 PM         #190
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I duno are Somas packaged with advil or tylenol or somethin like that? I think it might be opioid specific.
 6 years ago '08        #191
space
space
the Carisoprodol i have is round and says 2410 with a V on them, do u know if thats strong?
 6 years ago '09        #192
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,133 | Props total: 317 317
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
god damn 40 vics are going to k!ll that n*gga liver....he better learn how to do a CWE asap or that n*gga gone b deader than a mafu*ka
 04-03-2012, 08:42 PM         #193
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
the Carisoprodol i have is round and says 2410 with a V on them, do u know if thats strong?
350mg

I'm not all that familiar with skeletal muscle relaxers, I've been prescribed cyclobenzaprine once or twice, but thats a slightly different drug, but those are 350mg whatever that's worth...
 6 years ago '11        #194
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 Sam Rothstein said:
Codeine, wine, and weed are drugs?
lol word

I wouldn't fu*k with codeine tho

I'll be honest tho...pcp sounds bonkers...but I hear wayyyyyyyy too much bad stuff about it

and I'd try LSD once
 6 years ago '11        #195
ThrowedNDaGame 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 3 3
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
i found this articale^^^^^

one last qeustion does this work with somas?
na theres no reason to do it with somas, i dont even think its possible to do it wit somas
and to ur question about it being strong- to my experience somas by itself wont really do much ive tooken 4 of the 350 mg n barely felt a buzz, i always heard its way better to mix somas wit other pills such as hydro oxys or xanax

Last edited by ThrowedNDaGame; 04-04-2012 at 12:04 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #196
space
space
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
na theres no reason to do it with somas, i dont even think its possible to do it wit somas
and to ur question about it being strong- to my experience somas by itself wont really do much ive tooken 4 of the 350 mg n barely felt a buzz, i always heard its way better to mix somas wit other pills such as hydro oxys or xanax
thanx so i guess VICS NORCOS, are pills to cold water extract, any other ones?
 6 years ago '11        #197
ThrowedNDaGame 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 3 3
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
thanx so i guess VICS NORCOS, are pills to cold water extract, any other ones?
percocet is the only other i can think of at the moment
 04-04-2012, 06:40 AM         #198
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acclaimedknives said:

and I'd try LSD once
Do it!
 04-04-2012, 06:45 AM         #199
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
percocet is the only other i can think of at the moment
Yeah, mainly just painkillers packaged with tylenol/advil. There is a version of Perc that is Oxy/Advil instead can't remember what its called.

I'm pretty sure the only reason Vics and Percs exist is so people don't crush n sniff em, but it ends up putting pain patients who have to take them daily at risk of liver damage, kinda bullsh*t. People who wana get high are gonna find away, people just trying to use their medication properly shouldn't be put at risk.
 04-04-2012, 07:08 AM         #200
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black man money, white man DRUGS
no disrespect to my mexican plug
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy