Android Vs iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS

most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,983 | Props total: 3957 3957
 FrankAndBeans said:
Another video made by an Android fan who's overly worried about Apple products. Android seems to appeal to insecure people. WHY YALL SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE BUY?

When the "new" iPhone drop I'm buying it. I like the iPhone and that's what I want. I've never held my iPhone 4 and thought "man...I wish my phone did what that other guy's phone did". NEVER.

really? Its android users that are insecure? There arent tons of apple fanboys running up on people daily talking about how revolutionary their new apple gadget is because it does some sh*t that other companies were doing a year earlier?

cmon b

and fu*k what you talking about. . .that sh*t with the bluetooth controller and the emulators is awesome, and i cant believe i never knew it before. I was actually going to look into getting the iphone 5 this time around if the screen was bigger just to give ios a fair shake first hand, but fu*k that

im coppin a bluetooth controller and its about to be old school Double Dragon all day up in this bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #62
!~MaC~! 3 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 19 19
 e G o Maniac said:
Just dropping in to note that I think the guy who made the video didn't make it so much to put iOS down, but to correct some preconceived notions that people have regarding Android and how iOS is easier to use. It's not that iOS is bad, it's that Android isn't bad. That's the whole point and it seemed to go over everyone's heads.
This. Well Said .
 6 years ago '06        #63
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,435 | Props total: 11553 11553
 e G o Maniac said:
Just dropping in to note that I think the guy who made the video didn't make it so much to put iOS down, but to correct some preconceived notions that people have regarding Android and how iOS is easier to use. It's not that iOS is bad, it's that Android isn't bad. That's the whole point and it seemed to go over everyone's heads.
:agreement6: DING DING.
 6 years ago '05        #64
kkkid 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Three and Four added
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
110 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Sprint Announces ‘Unlimited 55+’ Plan to Match T-Mobile’s ‘Unlimited ..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy