Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
But honestly if your iPhone isn't jailbroken u do have a scientific calculator tho.
 6 years ago '10        #42
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 5714 5714
 genobee said:
Its funny you say that, because that's all apple been giving you. What other new feature has apple not copied from Google or other mainstream companies?

Camera button on lock screen(Google did it first)
Task bar(Google did it first)
Notification bar(Google did it first)
Face chat(not Google but Skype made it popular)
Cloud storage been around for a while.

I don't hate apple products(i have a ipod touch 4g and 160gb ipod), but i could careless when they are released. I only talk about them because i love technology, unlike most apple users.
Man I don't give a f*ck who did things first. I love my iPhone and my iPad. I don't need a quad core, multitasking, 1.3 ghz phone. Those specs ain't sh*t to my 6 core, 3.0 ghz, 8 gb ram desktop. I've yet to meet a person who raves about specs on their phone and actually takes advantage of them or does something worthy with their phone. Dudes be over-clocking they phone to load angry birds faster. Be like "check out how fast my browser pop up"...then they battery die in 2 hours. I'm not gonna force my phone to be more than what it needs to be because I have real computers to do real task. Android geeks be fake a.ss tinkerers. Some of yall be repping over the most simple sh*t. IT IS NOT HARD TO ROOT AN ANDROID OR OVERCLOCK OR DOWNLOAD SETCPU. Damn.

I've built like 10 computers, overclocked real processors....f*ckin' with a phone is some kiddy sh*t. Android users would get much more respect if they actually did more than download a program and rep like they hackers. Pop them bi*ches open and change the processor...that would be impressive. Throwing up yall phones as technological masterpieces is like neighborhood kids bragging about how they modded they go-carts and scooters.

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 04-03-2012 at 10:29 AM..
 04-03-2012, 10:32 AM         #43
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kevin said:
what is ios's multitasking supposed to be more of though? what's wrong with it?
There is nothing to explain. Multitasking means multitasking. Its running Angry birds, hitting home and launching your browser and starting a download, then hitting home and opening the market, typing in a search for Draw something, then hitting home and loading up maps and pulling directions to your brokers new office, then while ALL THAT is running, hitting home and launching your phone and calling someone.

All that sh*t is still going while your talking to whoever you called on the last step. iOS however doesn't do that, it freezes every program you push to the 'background' and they do not keep running while you are away from them.

Multitasking is multitasking.... You are either doing a bunch of things at once, or you aren't. Multitasking also scales extremely well with increasing computational power. We get higher frequency CPU's and more cores, that allow us to smoothly do more things at once without a hitch. Much the way you can run uTorrent right now on your PC and download the latest Game of Thrones episode, while reading BX in this window and listening to an MP3 in a media player, while compiling python into windows source in another window.

Multi tasking is the future, hell its the present... Its something Apple absolutely has to address for smartphones. They cannot continue to ignore it. I think it will be interesting to see how they handle it. iOS isnt really built from the ground up to be a multitasking OS, but Android is. Androids early on "lagginess" was sort of a result of that, but over time Android will age well as the chip tech gets faster and faster eventually reaching parity with the smoothness of iOS. Then iOS will have to have a major OS update involving a LOT of restructuring in order to equal Android at multitasking.

Im thinking they are going to do that some time in the next year or two, and possibly switch the aspect ratio of their phones also, it scales with size much worse than the 16:9 of Android also.
 6 years ago '06        #44
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25800 25800

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #45
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
just need a good working dual boot phone ios and ice cream sandwich
 6 years ago '06        #46
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
 mack4rmfla said:
I have an iPhone and an Asus Transformer. I can honestly say android is better overall. Apple has the app game on lock though.
Yeah I can agree with you on that.I just switched over from the iphone this year just to try out something different and I can say I like the Android a whole lot better.I just like it because it gives me more freedom to do what the fu*k I want and also the customization is great also.I don't feel like syncing my sh*t every time I want to transfer something from my phone to my pc or pc to phone.I love the fact I can plug any Android device into my pc and I can make a new folder and put any damn type of file I like in it.
 04-03-2012, 12:43 PM         #47
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4cornerspt.2 said:
Yeah I can agree with you on that.I just switched over from the iphone this year just to try out something different and I can say I like the Android a whole lot better.I just like it because it gives me more freedom to do what the fu*k I want and also the customization is great also.I don't feel like syncing my sh*t every time I want to transfer something from my phone to my pc or pc to phone.I love the fact I can plug any Android device into my pc and I can make a new folder and put any damn type of file I like in it.
agreed. i hate itunes with a passion. idk how some people can put up with it.

i want the freedom to transfer a song or video or picture to my phone with ease. i dont want to wait for itunes to load, then drag the damn media file, then sync, then...

and i would appreciate it if i could use my music and videos without having to convert them first.

biggest problem with iphone, when you want to upgrade your computer, say bye bye to itunes.
 6 years ago '08        #48
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2082 2082
 tj.iscool said:
Apple stans wont admit defeat
You're a Windows Mobile fan.. You're opinion holds no weight

The very first smartphone I had was the HTC Hero and I loved it but battery was always an issue. Once the manufacturers, not GOOGLE, get battery life right I'll gladly give Android another go. App selection is no longer an issue because all the apps that we're once exclusive to iOS have been converted over. I'm actually pretty excited to see what the next generation of Android phones coming to Big Red will look like.
 6 years ago '04        #49
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 FrankAndBeans said:
Man I don't give a f*ck who did things first. I love my iPhone and my iPad. I don't need a quad core, multitasking, 1.3 ghz phone. Those specs ain't sh*t to my 6 core, 3.0 ghz, 8 gb ram desktop. I've yet to meet a person who raves about specs on their phone and actually takes advantage of them or does something worthy with their phone. Dudes be over-clocking they phone to load angry birds faster. Be like "check out how fast my browser pop up"...then they battery die in 2 hours. I'm not gonna force my phone to be more than what it needs to be because I have real computers to do real task. Android geeks be fake a.ss tinkerers. Some of yall be repping over the most simple sh*t. IT IS NOT HARD TO ROOT AN ANDROID OR OVERCLOCK OR DOWNLOAD SETCPU. Damn.

I've built like 10 computers, overclocked real processors....f*ckin' with a phone is some kiddy sh*t. Android users would get much more respect if they actually did more than download a program and rep like they hackers. Pop them bi*ches open and change the processor...that would be impressive. Throwing up yall phones as technological masterpieces is like neighborhood kids bragging about how they modded they go-carts and scooters.
you sound angry.. no it's not hard ANYMORE to unlock and root an android phone. it used to be tho I run stock android now and only root to give my security app more access to my phone (to remotely turn on my gps to locate my phone). on my old phone, I overclocked the processor, undervolted it, and flashed countless custom roms. Am I a hacker tho, of course not... that's only reserved for the developers who actually come up with the stuff. But you're acting like it isnt real hacking is just stupid... here's some real hacking.

[video - click to view]

I dont get why you're bashing that a smartphone has these specs or that they can do the job of computers... technology always advances. here's a video using a galaxy nexus a desktop computer.

[video - click to view]

you can run ubuntuu and another program that I cant remember right now as desktop overlays on android. If you want to buy a pc, laptop, tablet, phone, and mp3 player you're more than welcome to. I'd rather buy a tablet that doubles into a laptop and have a phone that can double into a pc
 6 years ago '05        #50
dmunson318 
space
space
Weird science bi*ch building a.ss n*ggas in here cuh!!!
 6 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
Weird science bi*ch building a.ss n*ggas in here cuh!!!
you know you made this thread in the wireless section right
 6 years ago '05        #52
dmunson318 
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
you know you made this thread in the wireless section right
Lol this one isn't mine
 6 years ago '04        #53
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 NBA Brawler said:
You need a phone to get pus*y? Never heard that sh*t before....
in a world of egos..
yes.
rocking out with a flip phone will lessen chances of getting some pus*y.

as crazy as that may seem.
 6 years ago '05        #54
kkkid 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
3 pages...Hummm maybe I should actually watch these videos? Naaah!
 6 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
Lol this one isn't mine

my bad... i had the tab of the thread you made open

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 04-03-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #56
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 Peter Starks™ said:
in a world of egos..
yes.
rocking out with a flip phone will lessen chances of getting some pus*y.

as crazy as that may seem.
Yeah but the way he said it, he makes it seem like if you don't have the iphone, you don't get pus*y.
 6 years ago '04        #57
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
this constant Android vs iOS sh*t has made the wireless section on boxden unreadable...

Just use whichever device you prefer and be happy that other people are doing the same.
 6 years ago '04        #58
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Just dropping in to note that I think the guy who made the video didn't make it so much to put iOS down, but to correct some preconceived notions that people have regarding Android and how iOS is easier to use. It's not that iOS is bad, it's that Android isn't bad. That's the whole point and it seemed to go over everyone's heads.
 6 years ago '06        #59
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
thanks for the post. i was debating on whether to get a droid or an iphone and i think i've made my decision now.

its funny cus dude didn't even mention cost which is another big factor.

oh, and for everybody saying he is "biased"... what does that even mean? why would he irrationally prefer one product over another? he owns both. if he likes one product over another, he will give his opinion and support it with examples. there is no bias.
 6 years ago '08        #60
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
Bruh this guy lives in my city. smh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago