Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,005 | Props total: 5714 5714
Another video made by an Android fan who's overly worried about Apple products. Android seems to appeal to insecure people. WHY YALL SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE BUY?

When the "new" iPhone drop I'm buying it. I like the iPhone and that's what I want. I've never held my iPhone 4 and thought "man...I wish my phone did what that other guy's phone did". NEVER.

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 04-02-2012 at 07:58 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #22
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 201 201
you'll have more android features on iOS as soon as apple steals them and then puts the "all new feature" into its crap.

please patent office hurry up and approve the android patent on the pull down status bar so we can start seeing some real lawsuit fun and the beginning of the end for apple
 6 years ago '08        #23
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
Good stuff I'm about to sync my phone to my laptop and PC.
Hold on.... So people who own an IPhone cant download an app while listening to Pandora, and follow directions on "goggle maps" and make a phone call at the same time??? I bought my Droid X in 2010 and that was standard.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #24
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 FrankAndBeans said:
Another video made by an Android fan who's overly worried about Apple products. Android seems to appeal to insecure people. WHY YALL SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE BUY?

When the "new" iPhone drop I'm buying it. I like the iPhone and that's what I want. I've never held my iPhone 4 and thought "man...I wish my phone did what that other guy's phone did". NEVER.
Its funny you say that, because that's all apple been giving you. What other new feature has apple not copied from Google or other mainstream companies?

Camera button on lock screen(Google did it first)
Task bar(Google did it first)
Notification bar(Google did it first)
Face chat(not Google but Skype made it popular)
Cloud storage been around for a while.

I don't hate apple products(i have a ipod touch 4g and 160gb ipod), but i could careless when they are released. I only talk about them because i love technology, unlike most apple users.
 6 years ago '05        #25
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9820 9820
I was at one point an Apple loyalist to the extreme. I ran out and purchased a MacBook Pro, iPad 2, Apple TV and iPhone 4S. But lately I have been wanting more from my phone so I broke down and bought a RAZR MAXX. There are somethings about the iPhone that I miss but overall I am not missing the device. The fast 4G speeds kinda reeled me in. Both operating systems have their ups and downs too. The guy doing the video didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know about Android or Apple.
 6 years ago '06        #26
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
iPhone is whack as fu*k with that iOS!
LoL @ not being able to choose a default browser!
yall cant even look @ a restaurant online & send it to ur phone and be a click away from navigating to it?
I know u apple users w/ a brain are looking at this video like

[pic - click to view]

dam... 2 yrs just started, might as well front til its over..
 6 years ago '05        #27
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
my 28 year old a.ss is happy with my basic a.ss iphone. customizing my phone ain't never put a check in my pocket or got me any pus*y. to each is own folks! android fans love your phone and leave everybody elses alone. can't even have a decent convo in here without somebody set tripping.
 04-02-2012, 10:17 PM         #28
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apple stans wont admit defeat
 6 years ago '04        #29
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 dmunson318 said:
my 28 year old a.ss is happy with my basic a.ss iphone. customizing my phone ain't never put a check in my pocket or got me any pus*y. to each is own folks! android fans love your phone and leave everybody elses alone. can't even have a decent convo in here without somebody set tripping.
You need a phone to get pus*y? Never heard that sh*t before...

Anyway I'll admit that the videos were biased. He pointed out pros in one os and cons in the other. Not really a equal balance. I think all Apple/Android stans need to leave this debate alone. You're not gonna convince each other that one os is better than the other so just leave the sh*t alone and let people buy what they want.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 04-02-2012 at 10:24 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #30
dmunson318 
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
Apple stans wont admit defeat

man a good 96% admitted in other threads that str8 out the box android is the better OS. yall just make so many of these threads u lose count. the competition been over about 2 os upgrades ago. real n*ggas don't give a fu*k about no damn siri
 6 years ago '04        #31
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
The videos are biased but he kinda isnt lying... And I own an iPhone 4S
 6 years ago '04        #32
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Damn, I coulda swore you could click on an address and bring up options straight from the browser in iOS

Damn, yall more behind then I thought

Android > Windows Phone > iOS :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #33
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 dmunson318 said:
did you watch the videos ... he showed that some basic stuff is harder to do on an iphone.
 6 years ago '09        #34
mack4rmfla 
space
space
$135 | Props total: 0 0
I have an iPhone and an Asus Transformer. I can honestly say android is better overall. Apple has the app game on lock though.
 6 years ago '09        #35
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
android=muilitasking,better software and customization
Apple= stable and clean
 6 years ago '04        #36
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
android=muilitasking,better software and customization
Apple= stable and clean

care to explain what's unstable about android... you do know that apps crash more often on ios right.
 6 years ago '05        #37
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,089 | Props total: 10777 10777
 fat_boyy21 said:
care to explain what's unstable about android... you do know that apps crash more often on ios right.

6 years ago '07        #38
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 1147 1147
I changed from Android to Iphone and I must say Android had more bang for the buck. It felt like having a computer in my pocket but when it comes to stability Iphone takes the cake. I never have apps force close on me and I always have battery. I also prefer the browser on the Iphone to the android browser because I'm not a fan of word word wrap and android just doesnt seem to display some pages properly. The proprietary Iphone jack is actually one of the strengths of iphone for me because I have a docking station to play music at home I have a car radio thats compatible. Android's definitely have more features and flexibility but right now I like the stability if the Iphone.
 6 years ago '05        #39
dmunson318 
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
did you watch the videos ... he showed that some basic stuff is harder to do on an iphone.
Cutting and pasting links???? C'mon man and y'all call us iPhone users lazy!
 6 years ago '05        #40
dmunson318 
space
space
I've come to the realization that u cats want a medal for having the cool phone. Last couple of years it's been these same cats beefing over iOs vs android. Lol man just let people be and grow up. fu*kin dorks lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now